Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2021 has been launched by both the Uttar Pradesh & Haryana state governments. In this Bal Sewa Scheme, the state govt. will provide monthly aid, one time financial assistance, free education, aid for marriage, tablet / laptops to COVID-19 orphaned children. In this article, we will tell you about the announcement made by UP CM Yogi Adityanath and Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar regarding the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojna.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2021
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojna has been started by the state govt. of Haryana for the COVID-19 orphaned children. Orphan Kids, whose parents or care-takers have died due to Coronavirus, would be given financial assistance in this Haryana Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.
Benefits of Haryana Bal Seva Yojana
Orphan kids would get the following benefits under the new CM Bal Seva Scheme in the Haryana state:-
- Rs. 2,500 per month financial aid directly from the state government till they attain the age of 18 years.
- Apart from this Rs 12,000 (per year) will be provided to them for education and other expenses till the age of 18 years.
- Recurring deposit accounts will be opened for the children who will stay at Bal Seva Sansthan. They can encash the amount from RD account on attaining the age of 21 years.
- Rs. 1,500 per kid will be deposit into the accounts of Bal Dekhbal Sansthans till the age of 18 years.
In addition to the above, the state govt. will provide additional assistance for girl children who become orphaned due to COVID-19. Orphan girls would be given free of cost education in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya. All the girls would be given residential spaces. Along with this assistance, govt. will provide financial aid at the time of marriage of orphan girls.
In this scheme, govt. will deposit Rs. 51,000 in the orphaned girls accounts. In future, girls would get this amount along with the interest at the time of their marriage. Furthermore, orphaned children would get laptop / tablet while studying in class 8th to 12th.
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
CM Yogi Adityanath has launched Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana for children who have lost either one or both parents due to Covid-19. Under Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana, the state govt. will provide financial assistance to a child’s guardian, while those who do not have anyone to look after them will be sent to children’s homes. UP government will take care of the upbringing and education of children orphaned by Covid-19.
Benefits of UP Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
Orphan kids would get the following benefits under the new CM Bal Seva Scheme in the Uttar Pradesh state:-
- Rs. 4,000 per month financial aid directly from the state government till they attain the age of 18 years. UP state government will provide Rs. 4000 amount to a child’s guardian or caretaker till he or she attains adulthood.
- Children below 10 years who do not have any family members will be taken care of by the state government children’s homes. Currently, such homes are functional in Mathura, Lucknow, Prayagraj, Agra, and Rampur.
- Along with this assistance, govt. will provide financial aid at the time of marriage of orphan girls. Yogi Adityanath led UP govt. will provide Rs. 1,01,000 at the time of marriage of COVID-19 orphaned girls.
- The state government will also provide tablets or laptops to all such children studying in schools, colleges or pursuing vocational education.
Around 1,000 children are likely to benefit from the Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.