2020 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries is available to download in Excel and PDF format at the official website pmayg.nic.in and can be viewed by anyone.
Ministry of Rural Development has set a target to build 1 crore new houses in rural areas till 31 March 2019. All those people who have applied previously for PMAY Gramin Housing Scheme can check their name in PMAY – G beneficiary list 2018-2019 at pmayg.nic.in. This list can be checked state wise, district wise, block wise & Gram Panchayat wise.
To ensure that all the candidates get their houses as soon as possible under PM Awas Yojana, candidates can easily check whether there name is present in the online list or can find name manually in downloaded PDF / Excel PMAY-G List.
1. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List 2020 – Check Name
Below is the complete procedure to find your name in the PMAY-G list of beneficiaries:-
- Step 1 – Visit the official PMAY-G website at pmayg.nic.in and click at the “Report” section
- Step 2 – Next candidates have to click at “High Level Physical Progress Report” option under ‘Physical Progress Reports’ section
- Step 3 – Next candidates have to fill the fields in the “Selection Filters“:-
- Firstly candidates need to select the year (like 2018-19 in fig.) for which they want to check the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list in the 1st option.
- Then applicants are required to select “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin” in the 2nd option.
- Afterwards, candidates needs to select the “Name of State” in the 3rd option.
- Then candidates can select the “District” name in the 4th option.
- Applicants can then select the “Block” name in the 5th option.
- Finally, applicants needs to select the “Panchayat” name in the 6th option.
- Step 4 – Next candidates can click at the “Submit” button to open the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries.
- Step 5 – Here candidates can check village name, registration number, beneficiary name, name of father or mother, house allotted to, sanction number, sanctioned amount, installment paid, amount released and house status in the PMAY G list of beneficiaries.
Candidates can even download this complete PM Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries 2019 in the ‘Excel’ and ‘PDF’ format through “Download Excel” and “Download PDF” tabs respectively.
2. Check Name in PMAYG New List 2020 With / Without Registration No.
Find Name in PMAY-G List With Registration Number
All the beneficiaries can now check their name in the pmayg new list with their registration number through the link:-
The page to find name in PMAY-G List 2020 with registration number will appear as shown below:-
Check Name in PMAY-G Beneficiary List 2020 Without Registration No.
Just like name find process in PMAY-G list with registration no., if any person do not wants to enter their registration number, then they can perform name find without registration number. For this purpose, applicants will have to click at the “Advance Search” tab. Then the PMAYG New List 2020 name find page without registration number will appear as follows:-
Here applicants can enter their state, district, block, panchayat, scheme name, FY and can perform search by following methods:-
a) Search by Name
b) Search by BPL Number
c) Account Number
d) Search by Sanction Order
e) Search by Father / Husband Name
3. PMAY-G Category Wise SECC Data Summary Report (Wait List)
Even the applicants can perform search of their name in PMAY-G list through accessing PMAY-G category wise SECC data summary verification report.
- For this purpose, people can check the SECC report for category wise SECC verification through the link below:-
- Accordingly, the complete state wise SECC verification report for PMAY-G list will appear as shown below:-
- Then applicants can select the name of the state, district, block, gram panchayat, enter captcha and hit ‘Submit’ button to open the gram panchayat wise PMAY-G permanent wait list of beneficiaries as below:-
This PMAY-G waiting list of beneficiaries contains name of district, block, panchayat, registration number, beneficiary name, father name, mother name, category and priority.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Gramin & PMAY Urban) Details
Under PM Awas Yojana housing scheme, there are 2 components – PMAY Urban for people in urban areas and PMAY Gramin for people in rural areas. People can check the details of PMAY Urban and PMAY Grameen through the links below:-
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Details
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban Details (Apply Online & PMAY U list)
Under PMAY Urban Housing Scheme, govt. has set a target to provide houses to 2 crore people out of which more than 68.5 lakh houses have already been sanctioned. Under PMAY Gramin Housing Scheme, MoRD has set a target to construct 1 crore houses in rural areas till 31 March 2019 out of which around 64.4 lakh houses have already been completed.