The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries is available to download in Excel and PDF format at the official website pmayg.nic.in and can be viewed by anyone.
Ministry of Rural Development has set a target to build 1 crore new houses in rural areas till 31 March 2019. All those people who have applied previously for PMAY Gramin Housing Scheme can check their name in PMAY – G beneficiary list 2018-2019 at pmayg.nic.in. This list can be checked state wise, district wise, block wise & Gram Panchayat wise.
To ensure that all the candidates get their houses as soon as possible under PM Awas Yojana, candidates can easily check whether there name is present in the online list or can find name manually in downloaded PDF / Excel PMAY-G List.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List 2019 – Check Name
Below is the complete procedure to find your name in the PMAY-G list of beneficiaries:-
- Step 1 – Visit the official PMAY-G website at pmayg.nic.in and click at the “Report” section
- Step 2 – Next candidates have to click at “High Level Physical Progress Report” option under ‘Physical Progress Reports’ section
- Step 3 – Next candidates have to fill the fields in the “Selection Filters“:-
- Firstly candidates need to select the year (like 2018-19 in fig.) for which they want to check the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list in the 1st option.
- Then applicants are required to select “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin” in the 2nd option.
- Afterwards, candidates needs to select the “Name of State” in the 3rd option.
- Then candidates can select the “District” name in the 4th option.
- Applicants can then select the “Block” name in the 5th option.
- Finally, applicants needs to select the “Panchayat” name in the 6th option.
- Step 4 – Next candidates can click at the “Submit” button to open the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries.
- Step 5 – Here candidates can check village name, registration number, beneficiary name, name of father or mother, house allotted to, sanction number, sanctioned amount, installment paid, amount released and house status in the PMAY G list of beneficiaries.
Candidates can even download this complete PM Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries 2019 in the ‘Excel’ and ‘PDF’ format through “Download Excel” and “Download PDF” tabs respectively.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – PMAY Gramin & PMAY Urban Details
Under PM Awas Yojana housing scheme, there are 2 components – PMAY Urban for people in urban areas and PMAY Gramin for people in rural areas. People can check the details of PMAY Urban and PMAY Grameen through the links below:-
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Details
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban Details (Apply Online & PMAY U list)
Under PMAY Urban Housing Scheme, govt. has set a target to provide houses to 2 crore people out of which more than 68.5 lakh houses have already been sanctioned. Under PMAY Gramin Housing Scheme, MoRD has set a target to construct 1 crore houses in rural areas till 31 March 2019 out of which around 64.4 lakh houses have already been completed.