Delhi govt. is inviting online applications for Temporary Ration Coupon at delhi.gov.in. Now all the non-ration card holders living in Delhi would be able to get ration at subsidized rates from fair price shops. This distribution of free ration will start from Mid-April 2020. People can apply online for Temporary Ration Coupon in Delhi by making registration at the official website of Delhi government.
CM Arvind Kejriwal had already announced that Delhi govt. will provide 7.5 Kg ration to 71 lakh people who had ration cards. There are around 6.5 lakh people who had applied for the ration card but did not get it. The state govt. has decided to give these people also the benefit of free ration.
Many poor people does not have any ration cards, so Delhi govt. has created website for registering such people. After registration, Delhi govt. would be able to provide ration to all of them.
Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon Online Application Form
Below is the complete process to apply online for temporary ration coupon in Delhi:-
- Visit the Delhi govt’s official website at https://delhi.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Apply For Temporary Ration Coupon” (DIRECT LINK) link as shown below:-
- Afterwards, the link will redirect to Ration Jansamvad Portal. Here applicants can fill their personal details.
- Then people can upload their Aadhaar Card, submit it to get an e-coupon or unique number on their phone with address of Ration distribution center.
- People can take this coupon with original Aadhar card to ration centre and collect their ration.
Delhi e-Pass Apply Online for Food / Ration / Travel / Compensation of Rs. 5,000
All those people who are residing in Delhi can even apply online for e-pass facility at the delhi.gov.in official website. This e-Pass will be used by the people living in Delhi to get food, ration, travel permission and compensation of Rs. 5,000 for construction workers. Here is the complete procedure of how to make Delhi e-Pass registration by filling online application form:-
- Visit the same official website at delhi.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Click Here to Apply for ePass” link and in the new window select the language to proceed.
- If people had already submitted an ePass application, then they can check their application status. All the first time users can apply online for e-Pass to get help with food required, ration required, travel, pension amount and compensation of Rs. 5,000 for construction workers:
- Accordingly in the new opened registration form, people can submit their contact number, name of applicant, address details and then click at “Submit” button to get e-Pass online.
Delhi COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
CM Arvind Kejriwal said that total Novel Coronavirus cases in Delhi was 445 which includes 59 new cases reported in 24 hours. However it is important to note that govt. had been able to contain the community spread of virus in the capital. The state govt’s priority is to ensure best treatment to affected and preventing community spread of Covid-19.
Delhi Govt. Hunger Relief Measures
Delhi govt. has made arrangement to feed more than 10 lakh people. Various NGOs and religious organizations are also distributing food to needy people. CM requested everyone to ensure that no single person in Delhi stay hungry. Yesterday, the state govt. had provided lunch and dinner to around 7 lakh people through several hunger relief centres.
Need for Registration in Tackling COVID-19
CM Kejriwal said that the registration process is necessary to tackle Coronavirus pandemic. It is so because if govt. started distributing to everyone, then there are chances that 1 person would come many times to take ration and then there would be shortage. In the last one day, more than 50,000 people got registered and 5 kg ration per person would be given to them all.