Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 online registration form: Rajasthan government is inviting Chief Minister Free Coaching Scheme online application form at the official website sjmd.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested candidates can now apply for Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री निःशुल्क कोचिंग योजना) before the last date. Under the Chief Minister Anuprati coaching scheme, the state government would provide free coaching to students to prepare for Indian Civil Services, Rajasthan Civil Services, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT, Engineering and Medical exams.
The state government is inviting applications for Mukhyamantri free coaching scheme through its official portal at sjms.rajasthan.gov.in. The applications can also be done offline by downloading the application form from sje.rajasthan.gov.in. The are some seats reserved for the girl students. In case the girls do not apply the online application form, then the official board will allot these seats for the tentative category boys students.
राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री अनुप्रति कोचिंग योजना 2022
Anuprati scheme commenced by Rajasthan Government in 2005. Rajasthan government encourage and provide economic help to poor but brilliant students belongs to the Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Special Backward Class (SBC), Other Backward Class (OBC) and Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. This CM Free Coaching Scheme helps students in preparation and then selection in various exams such as Indian Civil Services, Rajasthan Civil Services, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT, Engineering and Medical.
Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana will provide online procedure of the Anuprati’s whole system which contains flow from application registration to application payment bill generation. All actions covered by this article which happens during anuprati scheme application such as applying for the scheme, attach documents, Approval, Rejection, Objection and so on.
CM Anuprati Coaching Scheme in Rajasthan Budget 2022-23
मुख्यमंत्री निशुल्क कोचिंग योजना राजस्थान Notification PDF
Applications invited for online applications in CM Anuprati Coaching Yojana – https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/siteadmin/Uploads/202202181233308379.pdf
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Merit List
The direct link to check Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Provisional Merit List (Minority) 2021-22 is given here – https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/siteadmin/Uploads/202202151216501985.pdf
The entire PDF file containing the names of selected candidates for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana will appear as shown below:-
Direction for Institutes and applicants regarding Mukhyamantri Anuprati coaching final merit List 2021-22 process – https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/siteadmin/Uploads/202202031101215623.pdf
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Apply Online
The state government is inviting online applications for Mukhyamantri Free Coaching Yojana. The applications can be filled online by registering at sjms.rajasthan.gov.in before last date. To apply for Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme, follow the steps mentioned below:-
STEP 1: Visit the official website at https://sjmsnew.rajasthan.gov.in/sjms/Login.aspx
STEP 2: New Users will have to register on Single Sign On (SSO) Portal through the link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register to open the page as shown below.
STEP 3: Here applicants can make registration as Citizen either by using Jan Aadhaar or Bhamashah card or other social media accounts like facebook, google.
STEP 4: After making SSO ID registration, login using the link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin?RU=SJMS which will open the Anuprati Scheme login page:-
STEP 5: After login on SSO ID portal, click at “SJMS Application” link as shown below:-
STEP 6: Then the Scheme Management System page will open where you will have to click at “Intercaste & Anuprati” link.
STEP 7: User’s dashboard will appear with his personal detail appearing at right hand side of the screen. Click “List of Scheme” given over the dashboard.
STEP 8: Anuprati form gets open where basic detail of candidate will point up on the page and additional required fields will appear below of the form.
STEP 9: Click “Save & next” that will move us to attachment page. Upload required and relevant document which are should be clear. Click “Submit” button.
User Manual for Anuprati Scheme – https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/siteadmin/Uploads/201911111455531823.pdf
For offline applications, interested candidates can download the application form format from the official website of social justice & employment department at sje.rajasthan.gov.in. This scheme is beneficial for the remote area candidates or the students who are not able to pay for the coaching fee due to the lack of money for higher education.
Eligibility for CM Free Coaching Scheme
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should belong to any of the following categories as defined by the state govt. SC / ST / EBC / OBC / Minority / EWS with annual family income less than Rs. 8 lakh are eligible.
- The applicants would be able to avail scheme benefits run by the tribal area development, minority affairs, and social justice and empowerment departments.
- Children of government employees receiving Pay-Matrix level-11 will also qualify for the scheme, which can be utilised by every eligible student for a period of one year.
Benefits of Chief Minister Anuprati Free Coaching Scheme
Rajasthan has launched Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme to help underprivileged students prepare for entrance examinations to civil services and professional courses, with an aim to give them equal opportunity, said a circular issued by the state finance department. Here are the major benefits of CM Free Coaching Scheme in Rajasthan:-
- Under the scheme, free coaching will be provided for preparation for civil services examination, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Rajasthan Administrative services (RAS) examination and subordinate services joint entrance examinations organised by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
- It will also help students prepare for other RPSC examinations such as Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET), Grade Pay-2400 or Pay-Matrix Level-5 services, constable examination, sub-inspector and 3600 Grade pay or Pay matrix level-10 jobs.
- Coaching will also be provided for engineering and medical entrance examinations apart from Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Students eligibility for the scheme will be based on marks scored in class 10 and 12. Effort will be made to include at least 50% girls.
- Underprivileged students who will prepare for entrance examinations in coaching institutes located outside their home cities will be given Rs. 40,000 annually for accommodation and food.
The social justice and empowerment department will be the nodal agency for the scheme. Complete details about the scheme can be viewed using the link here https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.aspx?PageID=370