बिहार राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2020 - जानें कैसे चेक करें अपना नाम बिहार की नई राशन कार्ड लिस्ट में और कैसे अपना राशन कार्ड डाउनलोड करें
Bihar Ration Card List 2020 (District Wise) is available to view and download in PDF format at epds.bihar.gov.in and fcp.bih.nic.in. All the citizens who have made fresh registration for ration card can now search Bihar Ration Card Details by name and print their ration card in PDF format. Candidates whose name does not appears in the Ration Card New List 2020 can download Bihar ration card application forms. All the citizens can also make their Bihar Ration Card Status Inquiry and check whether their new ration card status is active or not.
Ration Card is an essential document for the poor people to take benefits of most govt. schemes in Bihar. Most importantly, people can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby. Bihar govt. has made this list public to make the process of finding name easier. Now candidates can search their name in the APL BPL List. Check Bihar NFSA ration card holder status of DBT transfer of Rs. 1,000 by the govt. to contain COVID-19 spread.
For inclusion of their name in this list, people can also learn How to Apply Ration Card Online in Bihar and fill Bihar New Ration Card Application Form 2020. RCMS as well as NFSA report are available at the official EPDS portal of Bihar.
ePDS Bihar Ration Card List 2020
All the ration card holders can download their ration card by visiting the official website of Bihar Food and Consumer Protection Department website.
Bihar Ration Card List – How to Check
Below is the complete procedure to check your name in the Bihar ration card list or print / download the Ration card in PDF format.
- Visit the official website fcp.bih.nic.in and then click at Ration Card Survey / Updation link to open epds.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, click at the “RCMS” section on the left side of the page.
- Direct Link – http://epds.bihar.gov.in/DistrictWiseRationCardDetailsBH.aspx
- Here candidates can select the name of district and click at “Show” button to open the page as shown below:
- Click at the number link under Rural or Urban section to open Report on Category Wise Number of Ration Card in Block.
- Here click at the link under Block section to open the Report on Category Wise Number of Ration Card in Panchayat as shown below:
- Click at the link under Panchayat section to open the Report on Category Wise Number of Ration Card in Village.
- Click at the link under Village section to open the Report on Category Wise Number of Ration Card FPS wise as shown below:
- Then click at the name of person under ‘FPS Name’ section to open the Ration Card Holder Name wise report as shown below:
- In order to view the ration card details, you have to click the Ration Card Number against your name, ration card details would be shown on the next screen.
How to Download Ration Card in PDF Format
It is very easy to download Bihar ration card in PDF format. On the ration card details page, click the “Print Page” button and select “Adobe PDF” under the “Select Printer” in the print dialog box and the click Print Button.
After finding your name in the recent Bihar ration card list, you can also take a physical printout of the ration card. This printout can be shown at any of the fair price shops to avail subsidized food grains in the entire state.
Check Bihar NFSA Ration Card DBT Transfer Status (Rs. 1,000)
In order to combat Coronavirus (COVID-19) spread and ongoing Lockdown, Bihar govt. is transferring Rs. 1,000 to all ration card holders under National Food Security Act (NFSA). At the epds.bihar.gov.in portal, click at the link “कोरोना वायरस (Covid-19) के बढ़ते संक्रमण तथा Lockdown की स्थिति से निपटने हेतु राज्य सरकार के द्वारा खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिनियम के अंतर्गत आच्छादित सभी राशन कार्ड धारियों को कोरोना सहायता के रूप मे 1,000 रूपये प्रति परिवार की दर से सीधे बैंक खाते में DBT के माध्यम से भुगतान की स्थिति” link as shown below:-
People can now check the status of transfer of DBT amount directly through the link – http://126.96.36.199/FOODDBT/VerifyPDS.aspx
All the ration card holders under NFSA scheme can check their status at the page as opened below:-
Here enter the ration card number and then click at the “Search Karein” button. Then the exact DBT transfer status for NFSA beneficiaries will appear.
Check Bihar NFSA Summary Report
People can also check the National Food Security Act (NFSA) report through the link
The central govt. is also planning to implement One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020. Thus by downloading your ration card in Bihar, you will be able to take ration at subsidized rates from any PDS / FPS shop across the country whether in Bihar state or any other state.
Bihar Ration Card Helpline Number
Call at the below helpline number for any query about Bihar Ration Card
1800 – 3456 – 194 (TOLL FREE)