Maharashtra govt. has launched Swadhar Yojana 2023 for the students of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Nav Bauddha category. Under this scheme, students will get Rs. 51,000 per year as assistance from govt. for their studies in Class 10th, 12th, degree, diploma & professional courses. This aid will be given for their lodging, boarding facilities and other expenses. Social Welfare Department of Maharashtra is implementing Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme for the welfare of poor and deprived candidates of SC and NB communities.
What is Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2023
All the students who have taken admission in Class 11th / 12th and thereafter professional and non-professional courses in 2023 are eligible for Swadhar Yojana. Even those candidates who have not got admissions to govt. hostel facilities despite being eligible can also avail scheme benefits. Through this article, we will tell you about the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2023 apply online process, eligibility, documents list and complete details about the scheme.
Objectives of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023
As we all know that students from poor sections of the society faces hurdles in their education due to financial crunch. Such economically backward students faces difficulty in pursuing their higher education. So, the state govt. has launched Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 51,000 financial assistance for studies in Class 10th, 12th, degree, diploma & professional courses. The main objective of Swadhar Yojana is to provide financial aid to encourage students and make their future brighter.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Grants
The state govt. will provide the following grants and expenses to the SC / NB students:-
|Boarding Facility||Rs. 28,000|
|Lodging Facilities||Rs. 15,000|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||Rs. 8,000|
|Students of Medical and Engineering Courses||Rs. 5,000 (additional)|
|Other Branches||Rs. 2,000 (additional)|
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana Benefits
- The benefits of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana would be provided only to scheduled caste (SC) and Nav Buddha (NB) category students.
- Students will get assistance for their studies in Class 10th, 12th, degree, diploma & professional courses.
- The total grant amount to be given under Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme is Rs. 51,000.
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana aid will be given for their lodging, boarding facilities and other expenses.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Application Form PDF Download Online
Below is the complete procedure to download Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Application Form PDF through online mode:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/
STEP 2: On the homepage, click at the “Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana” link or directly click https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/sites/default/files/Circulars_Letters_Document/swadhar-website-030317.pdf
STEP 3: Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana PDF will open from where you can download Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Application Form PDF.
STEP 4: After downloading Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana Application Form PDF, you will have to enter all the asked details accurately.
All the required documents must be attached with the filled Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Form PDF. The completed application form with all documents must be submitted to the concerned officer in Social Welfare department in Maharashtra. In this way, the Maharashtra Bhimrao Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana apply process would be completed.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023 Eligibility
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for the Swadhar Yojana:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra and must belong to SC or Nav Bauddha Category as notified by the state government.
- The annual income of the family of the students from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Student must possess a valid bank account linked to their Aadhaar Number.
- For pursuing professional courses after 10th, students should have taken admission in that course. Duration of course must not be less than 2 years.
- Students must have secured 60% marks in the previous examination.
- All the physically challenged must have at-least 40% marks to qualify.
List of Documents Required for Swadhar Yojana 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport Size photograph
Mobile Number: 020-26127569
E-Mail ID: [email protected]