Social Justice Department is inviting Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020 online application form at sjd.kerala.gov.in. In this scheme, the Kerala govt. will provide artificial dentures to senior citizens. The state cabinet has given approval for Mandahasam Scheme aiming at the welfare of elderly people. In this article, we will tell you about how to apply online for this scheme, eligibility criteria and complete details.
The main objective of Kerala Mandahasam Scheme is to give free tooth set for the senior citizens. The scheme aims to reduce nutritional, physical and mental problems faced by the elderly people after loosing teeth. The department would prepare a list of dental colleges and dental treatment centres from where the beneficiaries could avail treatment.
The new Mandahasam initiative would also ensure the quality of artificial tooth and quality treatment by setting standards and norms. In order to provide support and encourage senior citizens whose teeth have fallen, govt. will provide artificial dentures.
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Online Application Form 2020
Below is the complete process to download Mandahasam Scheme application form PDF through online mode:-
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/. The Kerala Social Justice Department homepage will appear as shown here.
- Step 2: All the new users can click at the “Scheme” tab present in the main menu or directly click at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemes.php. The new page comprising of list of Kerala govt. schemes will open.
- Step3: Click at the “Mandahasam – Scheme to provide artificial dentures to Senior Citizens” link to open the scheme details page. At this page, go to the “Documents” section and click at the “Application Forms – Mandahasam Scheme” link.
- Step 4: The Kerala Mandahasam Scheme application form PDF will open as below which can be easily downloaded through online mode.
- Step 5: All the applicants can download this scheme form in PDF format. Then applicants will have to enter their necessary details accurately in this Kerala Manda Hasam Scheme application form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Upon subsequent verification of filled in application form along with documents, the concerned officer will approve your form. All the applicant senior citizens will then start getting artificial dentures under Mandahasam Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria / Assistance Amount for Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020
Each applicant will have to fulfil the described eligibility criteria to become eligible for the Mandahasam Scheme in Kerala:-
- The applicant must be be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- Applicant must be a senior citizens.
- The elderly person must belong to the below poverty line (BPL) category.
The duly filled application form has to be submitted to the concerned District Social Justice Officers. One beneficiary would get maximum financial assistance amount of Rs. 5,000/- for fixing the tooth.
List of Documents Required for Mandahasam Scheme in Kerala
Here is the complete list of documents which are required to be submitted by BPL senior citizens with the application form to get financial assistance for artificial dentures under Mandahasam Scheme:-
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Copy of Ration card / BPL certificate / Income certificate from concerned Village Officer
- Copy of Aadhar card / Election ID / Certificate from Medical Officer
- Fitness Certificate of Oral Rehabilitation in the prescribed format from a Dentist
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme List of Beneficiary Senior Citizens
The direct link to check the name in the Kerala Mandahasam Scheme List of beneficiary elderly citizens is given here – http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/scheme-info.php?scheme_id=MTExc1Y4dXFSI3Z5
At this page, go to the “Target Group” section and click at the “Beneficiary Details” link in front of “Senior Citizens“. In the new window, select the financial year and district name to open the complete list of Mandahasam beneficiaries.
People can even check the recent govt. order – http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/DOCUMENTS/Order_new/GOs/12423.pdf
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here are the some of the most frequently asked questions by the people about the Mandahasam Scheme in Kerala:-
What is Mandahasam Scheme
To provide artificial dentures to senior citizens, Mandahasam Scheme has been launched.
From where can one download Mandahasam application form online
People can now download the Kerala Mandahasam application form at the sjd.kerala.gov.in through online mode.
What is the assistance amount under Mandahasam Scheme
One beneficiary would get maximum financial assistance of Rs.5,000/- for fixing the tooth.
I am a Senior Citizen from General Category, am i eligible
No. Senior Citizens from only BPL category are eligible under this Kerala Mandahasam Scheme.
For more details, visit the official website of Social Justice Department of Kerala at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/SAVE AS PDF