On the occasion of 68the Republic Day, the state government of Arunachal Pradesh has launched a special scheme named as “Dulari Kanya Yojana” to bring down the infant mortality in the state. The new Infant mortality scheme in Arunachal Pradesh will track all the pregnant mothers to provide them better care for safe and secured delivery.
The government will keep the track of all pregnant mothers so that care facility of pre-natal and ante-natal can easily be provided to them through government health centers and institutions. It is one of its special kind of scheme to check infant mortality which will further help the government in better care of pregnant mothers in Arunachal Pradesh.
What is Dulari Kanya Scheme of Arunachal Pradesh
Dulari Kanya Yojana is a state govt. scheme to encourage girl child. In this scheme, Arunachal Pradesh govt. deposits an amount of Rs. 20000/- as Fixed Deposit (FD) for the girl child born in any government or government recognized private hospital. The amount can be withdrawn by the beneficiary on attaining the age of 18 years, which will be subject to verification.
Eligibility Criteria for Dulari Kanya Yojana
- Applicant should be an Arunachal Pradesh schedule tribe or a domicile resident of Arunachal Pradesh or household residential certificate.
- Applicant should be born in a government or government recognized private hospital.
- Benefites restricted to maximum of first 2 (two) live girl child.
Procedure to avail Dulari Kanya Scheme Benefits
- A copy of delivery/discharge certificate by the MO of the hospital (as a proof of institution delivery).
- A copy of MCP card.
- A copy of birth certificate issued by the register of birth and death.
- A copy of schedule tribe certificate of father/guardian or domicile certificate/residential certificate.
- A copy of aadhar card of the parents/guardians.
Dulari Kanya Maturity Claim
- A copy of class X passed certificate with a copy of mark sheet.
- A self declaration about being unmarried on her 18th birthday.
- A copy of bank pass book opened in the name of girl beneficiary in State Bank Of India.
- Withdrawal form filled by the girl herself.
Beneficiary of Dulari Kanya Yojana
Benefits of Dulari Kanya Scheme
Under this visionary programme, the state government would provide an amount of Rs. 20,000 for girl child born in any government hospital. And this amount will directly be deposited to the bank accounts of these girl child. Accrued interest would also be added till the age of 18 years of girl child.
Dulari Kanya Yojana PDF Download
Here is the direct link to download Dulari Kanya Yojana PDF – http://health.arunachal.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Dulari-Kanya.pdf
For more information about the scheme, click at https://papumpare.nic.in/scheme/dulari-kanya/
Arunachal Pradesh Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Arunachal Pradesh:Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal YojanaDeen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana Startup Loan Scheme 2023 – Application Form & DetailsArunachal Pradesh Voter List / Voters ID Card Download