Online application/registration forms for non-plan admission in 6th and 9th class in Delhi Govt school are now open and can be done through the official website at edudel.nic.in. Online application for admission in 6th and 9th standard can be filled from 5:00 PM on 11 June 2021 for Cycle 1. The last date to register online for 6th and 9th class admissions for cycle 1 is 30 June 2021.
The start date of application for second cycle is 23 July 2021 while last date is 6 August 2021. All the students who wishes to get admission in Class 6th / 9th in Delhi government schools under Non Plan Admissions can make registration and fill the application form.
How to Apply/Register Online at edudel.nic.in
Below is the step by step procedure to fill the online application or registration form for admission in 6th and 9th standard in Delhi Government Schools.
STEP 1: The applicants first need to visit the official website of the Delhi Education Department Website at edudel.nic.in.
STEP 2: Click on the “Govt. School Admission” link from the main menu.
STEP 3: On the next page, click on the first link which says “Online Application Form for Admission in Govt. Schools in Classes VI & IX“.
STEP 4: On the next page, read all the instructions carefully and then click “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
Delhi Government Schemes 2021दिल्ली सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Delhi:DDA Housing SchemeDelhi Job Fair Portal Online Registration FormDelhi Govt Scholarship Schemes Online Registration / Application Form
STEP 5: On the next page, an online application form similar to below would open. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and click “Next” and complete the next step.
STEP 6: Take a printout of the application form as acknowledgement which will be required at the time of admission.
In the Class 6th / 9th Delhi Govt School Non Plan Admission online application form, parents can select up to 5 government schools as their preferences. The admission will be allotted to the student on the basis of the seats available in the preferred schools. Once a seat is allotted, admission process can be completed by verifying the documents at the school premises.
Age Criteria for admissions
Class 6th – Completed 10 years but less than 12 years as on 31-03-2021
Class 9th – Completed 13 years but less than 15 years as on 31-03-2021
Important Dates for Delhi Govt School Non Plan Admission (Class 6th/9th)
- Start of Online Registrations for Cycle 1: 11 June, 5:00 PM
- End of Online Registrations for Cycle 1: 30 June, 5:00 PM
- Display of List of Allotted Schools to Registered Students in Cycle 1: 14 July 2021
- Submission of Documents for Admission for Cycle 1: 19 July to 31 July 2021
- Start Date for Cycle 2 Registration for Cycle 2: 23 July 2021
- Last Date of Online Registration for Cycle 2: 6 August 2021
- Display of List of Allotted Schools to Registered Students in Cycle 2: 18 August 2021
- Submission of Documents for Admission for Cycle 2: 21 August 2021 to 31 August 2021
Following details would have to be provided by the parents in the online application form
a. Personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, and residential address.
b. Aadhar number of child.
c. Bank account details of child including account number, bank name, branch and IFSC.
d. Date of birth of child.
List of Documents Required at the time of Admission
Here is the complete list of documents required at the time of Class 6th / 9th Delhi Govt School Non Plan Admission:-
- One passport size photograph of child.
- For Class 6th – School leaving certificate of a recognized school OR original date of birth certificate issued by MCD or any other local body OR an undertaking by the parents regarding the date of birth as per the Part-B of application form.
- for class 9th – School leaving certificate of a recognized school.
- Mark sheet of previous class passed (5th for 6th class and 8th for 9th class admission).
- Any one of the following documents as residence proof.
- BPL or Ration card issued in the name of parents having the name of child.
- Domicile certificate of child or parents.
- Voter ID card of father or mother.
- Electricity/MTNL Landline/Water bill in the name of parents.
- Bank passbook in the name of child or parents.
- Aadhar card of child or Parents.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Driving license of parents.
- Certificate of caste (In case of SC/ST/OBC).
- Certificate of disability.
Official Notification PDF Download – The detailed procedure of Class 6/9 Delhi Govt School Non Plan Admission can be found on the official website at the link here – http://www.edudel.nic.in/upload/upload_2021_22/254_dt_10062021.pdf.
List of Delhi Govt Schools
The cluster wise list of schools for admission in 6th and 9th standard can be found on the official website using the below links.
Govt. Schools for Online Admissions to Class VI
Govt. Schools for Online Admissions to Class IX
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in.