Online application/registration forms for non-plan admission in 6th and 9th class in Delhi Govt school are now open and can be done through the official website at edudel.nic.in. Online application for admission in 6th and 9th standard can be filled from 12:00 (Noon) on 11th April 2023 for Cycle 1. The last date to register online for 6th and 9th class admissions for cycle 1 is 2nd May 2023.
The start date of application for second cycle is 1st June 2023 while last date is 20th June 2023. The start date of application for third cycle is 6th July 2023 while last date is 3rd August 2023. All the students who wishes to get admission in Class 6th / 9th in Delhi government schools under Non Plan Admissions can make registration and fill the application form.
How to Apply/Register Online at edudel.nic.in
Below is the step by step procedure to fill the online application or registration form for admission in 6th and 9th standard in Delhi Government Schools.
STEP 1: The applicants first need to visit the official website of the Delhi Education Department Website at.
STEP 2: Click on the “Govt. School Admission” link from the main menu.
STEP 3: On the next page, click on the second link which says “Online Registration Form” link.
STEP 4: On the next page, read all the instructions carefully, fill Class 6th to 9th Admission registration form as shown below:-
STEP 5: Enter all the details accurately and click at “Next” button to complete apply online process for class 6th & 9th admissions.
Delhi Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Delhi:Delhi Ration Card List PDF, View RC Details, Get e-Ration Card, RC Application Form, Check Status Delhi Mukhyamantri Street Light YojanaDelhi Ladli Scheme
STEP 6: Take a printout of the application form as acknowledgement which will be required at the time of admission.
In the Class 6th / 9th Delhi Govt School Non Plan Admission online application form, parents can select up to 5 government schools as their preferences. The admission will be allotted to the student on the basis of the seats available in the preferred schools. Once a seat is allotted, admission process can be completed by verifying the documents at the school premises.
Age Criteria for admissions
Class 6th – Completed 10 years but less than 12 years as on 31-03-2022
Class 9th – Completed 13 years but less than 15 years as on 31-03-2022
Important Dates for Delhi Govt School Non Plan Admission (Class 6th/9th)
- Start of Online Registrations for Cycle 1: 11 April 2022, 12:00 Noon
- End of Online Registrations for Cycle 1: 2 May 2022, 5:00 PM
- Display of List of Allotted Schools to Registered Students in Cycle 1: 20 May 2022
- Submission of Documents for Admission for Cycle 1: 21 May to 31 May 2022
- Start Date for Cycle 2 Registration for Cycle 2: 1 June 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration for Cycle 2: 20 June 2022
- Display of List of Allotted Schools to Registered Students in Cycle 2: 4 July 2022
- Submission of Documents for Admission for Cycle 2: 5 July 2022 to 15 July 2022
Following details would have to be provided by the parents in the online application form
a. Personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, and residential address.
b. Aadhar number of child.
c. Bank account details of child including account number, bank name, branch and IFSC.
d. Date of birth of child.
List of Documents Required at the time of Admission
Here is the complete list of documents required at the time of Class 6th / 9th Delhi Govt School Non Plan Admission:-
- One passport size photograph of child.
- For Class 6th – School leaving certificate of a recognized school OR original date of birth certificate issued by MCD or any other local body OR an undertaking by the parents regarding the date of birth as per the Part-B of application form.
- for class 9th – School leaving certificate of a recognized school.
- Mark sheet of previous class passed (5th for 6th class and 8th for 9th class admission).
- Any one of the following documents as residence proof.
- BPL or Ration card issued in the name of parents having the name of child.
- Domicile certificate of child or parents.
- Voter ID card of father or mother.
- Electricity/MTNL Landline/Water bill in the name of parents.
- Bank passbook in the name of child or parents.
- Aadhar card of child or Parents.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Driving license of parents.
- Certificate of caste (In case of SC/ST/OBC).
- Certificate of disability.
Official Notification PDF Download – The detailed procedure of Class 6/9 Delhi Govt School Non Plan Admission can be found on the official website at the link here –
List of Delhi Govt Schools
The cluster wise list of schools for admission in 6th and 9th standard can be found on the official website using the below links.
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in.