Social Welfare department of Bihar is inviting online applications for the Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojna at sspmis.in. Under this MVPY Scheme, all the senior citizens above the age of 60 years to 79 years will get Rs. 400 per month as pension while above 80 years will get Rs. 500 p.m as pension. All the citizens can now apply by filling the Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana online application / registration form 2020 at the official website.
All the elder ones belonging to any caste, creed or religion would be eligible for Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY). People who are not getting pension under any of the previous running state or central govt. schemes would be eligible for MVPY Scheme. In all other states, pension is only given to SC / ST people, BPL families, Persons with disabilities or widow women. But in Bihar this criteria has been removed and all senior citizens are applicable.
Senior citizens above the age of 60 years can now fill the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana online application form at the official website.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana Online Apply Form 2020
Here is the complete procedure to apply online by filling the MVPY registration form:-
- First visit the official website sspmis.in
- At the homepage, click at the “ Click here to Apply Online Registration for Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension Yojna (MVPY) (मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना में आवेदन करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे)” link or directly click this link
- Afterwards, the verify aadhar page to apply for Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojna online form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter their district name, block name, aadhaar number, name and date of birth and click at the “Validate Aadhaar” button to verify aadhaar.
- Then click at the “Register New Beneficiary” link to apply for new enrollment in Bihar Vridha Pension scheme. Then the Bihar Mukhyamantri Vriddhajan Pension Yojna online registration form 2020 will appear as shown below:-
- Here fill in all the details as mentioned in the user manual and then print the acknowledgment receipt:-
- Alternate Link to Apply Online – https://www.sspmis.in/CheckPublicAadharAuth
Check Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana Application Status
After submitting the Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana online application form at the official website as mentioned above, click at the “Search Application Status” link or directly click https://www.sspmis.in/SearchOnlineBeneficiary. The the Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana Application Status checking page will appear as shown below:-
Download Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana (MVPY) Registration Form 2020
All the applicants who wants to make registration in the Vridha pension scheme of Bihar can even download the apply form through the link below:-
The offline Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana Registration Form 2020 will appear as shown below:-
Candidates must take a printout of this Bihar Vridha Pension Scheme registration form and fill in all the details. Afterwards, people must submit it to the concerned authorities to get their name included in the Bihar Vridha Pension list of beneficiaries 2020.
On successful completion of the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana apply online registration process, all the senior citizens would be eligible for monthly pension. Amid Coronavirus lockdown, the state govt. has transferred 3 months advance pension into bank accounts of pension beneficiaries through DBT mode.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana Helpline Number (Contact)
Address: Apna Ghar, 12, Bailey Rd, behind Lalit Bhawan, Rajbansi Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800023
Helpline Number: +91-612-25465210/12
Toll Free Number: 1800 345 6262