|PM Kisan Yojana 2024 Guidelines PDF
|September 25, 2023
|No. of Pages
|Topic / Tag
|Govt Scheme Guidelines
|Source(s) / Credits
PM Kisan Yojana 2024 Operational Guidelines (Revised) available to download in PDF format at pmkisan.gov.in. Farmers can make online registration and perform eKYC to get Rs. 6000 every year in 3 equal installments of Rs. 2000 each.
PM Kisan Yojana 2024
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to all land holding farmer families.
- Only those farmers whose name appears in PM Kisan Beneficiary List will be eligible to avail benefits.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme. The following categories of beneificiaries of higher economic status shall not be elligible for benefit under the scheme.
- All Institutional Land holders.
- Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories:.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
- Farmers can do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC to avail scheme benefits.