|PDF Name||PM Kisan Yojana 2022 Guidelines PDF|
|Last Updated||October 13, 2022|
|No. of Pages||12|
|PDF Size||0.79 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
PM Kisan Yojana 2022 Operational Guidelines (Revised) available to download in PDF format at pmkisan.gov.in. Farmers can make online registration and perform eKYC to get Rs. 6000 every year in 3 equal installments of Rs. 2000 each.
PM Kisan Yojana 2022
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to all land holding farmer families.
- Only those farmers whose name appears in PM Kisan Beneficiary List will be eligible to avail benefits.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme. The following categories of beneificiaries of higher economic status shall not be elligible for benefit under the scheme.
- All Institutional Land holders.
- Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories:.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
- Farmers can do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC to avail scheme benefits.