Manipur government has launched Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT) for Poor. This is a Health Assurance Scheme for the welfare of poor and disabled people. CMHT will provide cashless treatment to the needy ones at various govt. hospitals, health centers and empanelled private hospitals. Under this scheme, each eligible family from Socio Economic Caste Census – SECC-2011 data will get health coverage of up to Rs. 2 lakh.
CMHT insurance is applicable for 7 critical diseases namely cardiovascular diseases, kidney ailments, neurological disorders, liver diseases, cancer, burns and neo-natal disorders. To avail the benefits of this scheme, people can make their registration with the help of Asha Workers at several booths in PHCs, CHCs and other district hospitals.
Manipur Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT) Scheme 2021
The complete details of Manipur Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang Scheme are as follows:-
Coverage of Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang Scheme
- Health cover up to Rs. 2,00,000 per family per year.
- Covers secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- The Scheme has provision for payment of Air / Train fare to the Beneficiary plus one Attendant for treatment outside the state.
Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang Eligibility Criteria
- The scheme is for the poor and needy who are Enrolled under the CMHT scheme.
- Bona fide citizen of Manipur who belongs to any of the category, that is AAY, Widow, Disabled are eligible to avail the scheme benefits.
- Bona fide citizen of Manipur who claim to be poor and needy but does not include in any of the above-mentioned category may apply for eligibility of the scheme for the DC verification process.
- You can go to public or empanelled private hospitals across the country and get free treatment.
- Portability Allowed.
Documents Required for Enrolment
- ID Proof : Original EPIC (Voter ID) card / PAN card / Driving License / Ration Card / Passport / Government ID card.
- AAY : AAY Card, Voters ID Card (Any other Government approved ID) AND Aadhar Card.
Up to Rs. 2,00,000 health cover
The CMHT scheme covers cashless health protection up to Rs 2. lakh per family/per year. By producing the CMHT-Manipur Health card at the empanelled hospitals, a beneficiary can get cashless treatment without making any payment to the empanelled hospitals up to Rs. 2 lakhs for secondary and tertiary health care per year per enrolled family on floater basis. The benefit will be applicable on hospitalization procedures only.
a) Within State: A transport allowance (Rs. 300 per visit) subject to an annual ceiling of Rs.3000 included in the total coverage of Rs.2 Lakhs per family. For availing transport allowance, beneficiary will have to provide bank account details at the time of hospitalisation in order for the amount to be deposited into his/her account.
b) Outside State: Daily allowance of Rs 1000 up-to a total limit of Rs 10,000 provided the total no of days claimed matches the hospital length of stay or treatment dates (also inclusive within the total coverage of Rs 2 Lakhs per family).
|BURN AND PLASTIC||18||0.98|
|CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY||107||5.80|
|E N T||35||1.90|
|GYNAECOLOGY OBSTETRIC SURGERY||23||1.25|
|INFECTIOUS DISEASES – GENERAL MEDICINE||1||0.05|
|SURGICAL GASTRO ENTEROLOGY||82||4.45|
CMHT – PMJAY
PMJAY – A cover of Rs. 5 Lakhs per 2011 SECC family per year for secondary and tertiary care. No restriction on family size, age or gender. No money needs to be paid by the family for treatment in case of hospitalization.
CMHT – Upto 2,00,000 health cover for Newly added SECC, AAY, Disabled and Widows The CMHT scheme covers cashless health protection up to Rs 2 Lakh per family.
For CMHT-PMJAY details, click here – http://cmhtmanipur.gov.in/
How to Enrol Yourself and Family
The Enrolment will happen at District Hospitals, RIMS Hospital & JNIMs Hospital only.
- Asha worker will alert you on the enrolment of your family
- Carry the following documents with you to the enrolment centre: PAN | Voter ID | Passport | DL | Govt ID | Any ID issued by Recognized Education institution | Ration card
- Visit the enrolment centre; all beneficiaries must be physically present at the enrolment centre.
- The Verifying Officer scrutinizes all documents and verifies eligibility.
- After verification (and payment of challan when applicable), the operator will enrol the family members
- The operator will issues the unique ID card along with the scheme handout.
Fee of Rs. 50 will be charged per SECC family to meet the cost of the card and processing. No fees will be taken from AAY, Disabled people and Widows who produce the relevant documents for verification.
CMHT Official website – http://cmhtmanipur.gov.in/cmht/index.html
CMHT Guidelines – http://cmhtmanipur.gov.in/cmht/scheme-details.html
In case of any query, check Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) – http://cmhtmanipur.gov.in/cmht/faq.html