Manipur government has launched One Family One Livelihood Scheme 2023 on 13th April 2023. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide financial assistance to families to support them to start their own business and livelihoods. In this article we will tell you about the complete details of 1 Family 1 Livelihood Scheme in the Manipur state.
Short Brief on One Family One Livelihood Scheme
|Name of Scheme||One Family One Livelihood Scheme|
|Launch Date||13 April 2023|
|Incentive Amount||Rs. 10 Lakh|
|Allocation||Rs. 1000 crore|
|Beneficiaries||Families in Manipur state who wants to start their own business and livelihoods|
|Announced by||CM N Biren Singh|
About Manipur One Family One Livelihood Scheme
N Biren Singh led state government on April 13 has taken a historic decision to approve Rs. 10 lakh incentive to beneficiaries of One Family, One Livelihood scheme launched by the BJP 2.0 government in Manipur. Under the One Family One Livelihood Scheme, families in Manipur will receive financial support to help them start their own businesses and livelihoods. The government has set aside a budget of Rs. 1,000 crore for the initiative. Moreover, the approval of the Rs. 10 lakh incentive is a significant boost for the scheme’s beneficiaries.
Chief Minister N Biren Singh stated that out of the incentive amount of Rs. 10 lakh, 30 percent will be granted as aid to help families get their businesses off the ground. The remaining amount (70%) can be used by beneficiaries to further invest in their businesses and secure their financial futures.
Source / Reference link: https://manipurgovtpress.nic.in/en/