Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme 2022: Haryana government is going to start Rs. 15,000 Loan Scheme for small businesses to realize vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat. These Rs. 15000 loans would be given to around 3 lakh poor people to start their own business at just 2% interest rate. The Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme will provide loans to small business under the Differential Rate of Interest (DRI) Yojana. People can now apply for Atmanirbhar Haryana Rs. 15,000 Loan Scheme for small business at nearby bank branch. At banks, fill Differential Rate of Interest (DRI) Yojana registration /application form to get loans.
In the Haryana DRI Scheme, loans are provided to poor people at 4% interest but now people would be able to get Aatm Nirbhar Haryana Loans at 2% interest. The remaining 2% interest amount would be borne by the state govt. to enable people flourish in their small business. It is a part of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan relief package of Rs. 20 lakh crore.
This Atmanirbhar Haryana Rs. 15,000 Loan Scheme for Small Business is necessary to revive the businesses and economy which are badly hit due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme Apply for Small Business
The important features and highlights of this Rs. 15,000 Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme for Small Business are as follows:-
- CM Manohar Lal Khattar has announced to provide loans upto Rs. 15,000 for small businessmen.
- Around 3 lakh poor people can avail benefits of Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana to start their small businesses at only 2% interest.
- These Atmanirbhar Haryana loans will be provided under the Differential Rate of Interest (DRI) Yojana.
- In DRI Scheme, loans are given at 4% interest rate. Now the loanee will have to pay 2% interest while rest 2% would be borne by the state government.
- In order to get Rs. 15000 Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme, visit the nearest bank branch and avail loans to start small business. bank may ask you to submit the registration / application form of the Differential Rate of Interest (DRI) Scheme of Haryana.
CM Manohar Lal Khattar in his official tweet mentioned that “हरियाणा सरकार 3 लाख गरीब लोगों को अपना छोटा व्यवसाय शुरू करने हेतु 15 हजार रु तक का ऋण सिर्फ 2 प्रतिशत ब्याज पर उपलब्ध करवाएगी।”
2% Interest Waiver on Shishu Mudra Loans
Now the Haryana government would bear 2% interest on loans of upto Rs. 50,000 under Shishu Yojana of Mudra Loan Scheme of central government. Each of the Shishu Mudra Loans beneficiaries will not be required to give any type of collateral for loan. The Shishu loans would be provided to 5 lakh persons of the state.
Need for Atmanirbhar Haryana Rs. 15,000 Loans under DRI Yojana
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, economic activity in the Haryana state has been limited for the last 1 month. As a result, not only the family income has been affected but the government’s revenue has also come down drastically. However, govt. must ensure that daily need of families will not suffer due to lack of family income and no one sleeps hungry.
With this resolve in mind, financial assistance has been provided to poor families in the last month in Haryana. This amount has been directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Now to ensure that economy comes back on track and people would be able to earn their livelihood, Rs. 15,000 Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme for Small businesses has been started. Other initiatives like 2% interest waiver on Shishu Mudra Loans will help poor people to a great extent.
Bank Loans for Cobblers – Haryana Differential Rate of Interest Scheme
Haryana govt. is going to provide bank loans to the Cobblers to set up their kiosks (small counters). Subsequently, govt. will provide loan amount of up to Rs. 15,000 under Differential Rate of Interest (DRI) Scheme. Accordingly, this scheme will provide easy & hassle free loans. This scheme is launched for their financial inclusion in the mainstream.
Accordingly under DRI Scheme, several public and private sector banks provides loans at 4% interest rates. Moreover, these loans are given to the people of various selected low-income groups to boost their new / existing businesses. The state govt. should also make arrangements for loan recovery and also provide loan repayment from CM Relief Fund in case on non-payment of the loan amount by the beneficiary.
Haryana Cobblers Bank loans – DRI Scheme
The important features and highlights of this Rs. 15000 Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme are as follows:-
- Cobblers in Haryana can get loan amount of Rs. 15,000 from banks to start their own business.
- Subsequently in response to this scheme, various banks are willing to provide loans to the cobblers.
- Under DRI Scheme, cobblers will now get loans at 4% to boost their productive work.
- Several Banks will provide maximum support to the economically weaker cobblers under DRI Scheme to bring them in the mainstream.
- For this reason, state govt. will have to ensure the back-up arrangement for the banks. If any person does not repay his / her loan on time, then state govt. should make repayment of the loan amount through the Chief Ministers Relief Fund.
- Furthermore, state govt. has also urged the bankers to contribute some part of the profits earned in social works under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) scheme.
CM Khattar on his way to the Chandigarh met a cobbler working in Shahabad working in miserable situation. Subsequently, he announces financial assistance from CM Fund and give further directions to the concerned authorities to set up a working stall (kiosk) for him.
For more details, visit the official website at