(पंजीकरण) मध्य प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ: Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Form 2022 available at mprojgar.gov.in. In MPBBY Scheme, any certificate, diploma or degree holder can make registration of their profile for getting unemployment allowance. All those educated youths who are in search of employment can download MP Berojgari Bhatta Application Form PDF, check eligibility, beneficiary list, payment / amount status at the official website mprojgar.gov.in or mponline.gov.in.
What is Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana online registration is mandatory for students to get appropriate job as per their Job Role, Job Preferences and Sector. Till the time, a jobseeker does not get suitable job opportunity, he / she would be able to get benefits of Rs. 1500 under unemployment allowance scheme. All Job Seekers will regularly get updates of latest govt. / private vacancies. Interested candidates can make My MP Rojgar Portal Online Registration (Panjiyan) at the official website.
This Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme will ensure that students can easily sustain their livelihood for the time in which they are searching jobs and attending job fairs or giving interviews. Once a candidate gets a job, the benefits under unemployment allowance scheme would get discontinued.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Form
Below is the complete procedure to fillup MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Form for candidates:-
STEP 1: Visit the official My MP Rojgar Portal at http://mprojgar.gov.in/
STEP 2: On the homepage, click at the “Job Seeker New to this Portal – Register Here” link present on the middle side of the page.
STEP 3: Direct Link – All the job seekers can make online panjiyan or MP Rojgar Portal Job-Seeker Registration directly through this link – http://mprojgar.gov.in/JobSeekerRegistration
STEP 4: The “MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Form 2022” will appear as shown below:-
Madhya Pradesh Govt Schemes 2022Popular Schemes in Madhya Pradesh:Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan SchemeMP E Uparjan Kharif 2022-23 Farmers RegistrationMP Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana (MMYUY)
STEP 5: Here jobseekers can fill all the details correctly and click at the “Proceed” button to complete the Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Registration Process.
STEP 6: After the registration process is over, then the candidate can make Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Login:-
STEP 7: Finally, applicants can make login to proceed to fillup the Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta application form.
All the candidates can also use the given links – Know Your Registration Number, Profile Update, Forgot Your Username or Password / Renewal of Registration / Registration Transfer, User Manual.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Madhya Pradesh state.
- The age of the applicant must lie b/w 21 to 35 years.
- Minimum educational qualification to avail unemployment allowance is 12th pass.
- Annual Income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 3 lakh p.a
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- Those who are employed cannot avail scheme benefits. Moreover, if an unemployed applicant gets suitable job while receiving unemployment allowance, then their Berojgari Bhatta would be stopped.
Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta List of Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Proof of Registration with Employment Exchange
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- PAN Card
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Mobile Number
- Bank Details
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Salient Features of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Through the implementation of MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, all the educated unemployed youths will get financial assistance.
- Assistance of Rs. 1500 would be provided to the candidates till the time candidates gets suitable jobs (max. 2 years).
- Applicants would be able to sustain their livelihood with the unemployment allowance amount till they get suitable jobs as per their qualification and interest.
- The applications for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 are invited through online mode at mprojgar.gov.in or through offline mode at employment exchanges.
- The process for registration is simplified which save time and applicants can apply online / offline in a hassle free manner.
- Disabled persons can also get unemployment allowance amount of Rs. 1500 for 2 years.
Search Jobs Online at My MP Rojgar Portal
Visit the official link at http://mprojgar.gov.in/. At the homepage, candidates can search jobs online as shown below:-
Here applicants can enter sector, qualification, location and click at “Search Job” button to find the preferred job.
Know Your Registration Details for MP Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Visit the same official My MP Rojgar Portal and at the homepage, click at the “Know Your Registration Details” tab. Then the page to know your registration details for MP Unemployment Allowance Scheme (Berojgari Bhatta Yojana) will appear as shown below:-
Here candidates can enter their name, gender, aadhar number or date of birth or email ID and click at “Submit” button to know their registration details.
Job Opportunities and Self Employment Schemes
The list of vacancies is available at the “Vacancy Advertisement Portal” which jobseeker must see regularly. To access the list of vacancies, open the MP Vacancy Advertisement Portal through the link – http://vacancy.mprojgar.gov.in/
Even the jobseekers can access various schemes at the My MP Rojgar Portal. One of these schemes is Job Fair Scheme which can be accessed using the link – http://mprojgar.gov.in/JobFairScheme
Other schemes includes Self Employment Schemes, Skill Development Schemes, Career Counselling Scheme. Also access features such as Submit ER 1 Form through the link – http://vacancy.mprojgar.gov.in/?er=1. Candidates can even renew registration, print registration at the homepage of My MP Rojgar Portal.
Overview of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
|Article Type||Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Details|
|in Hindi||मध्य प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता|
|Launched by||MP State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed Youths who are in Search of Jobs|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to unemployed candidates who are in search of employment|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
National Career Service (NCS)
The below links are useful for the Employers and Jobseekers under National Career Service (NCS):-
Toll-free number- 18005727751, 07556615100
WhatsApp number- 7620603312
Email Id- [email protected]
— Candidates can see the list of forthcoming job fairs by visiting the official website – http://mprojgar.gov.in/