AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 or “Jagananna Cheyutha” is a new scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide financial assistance to women in the state. Through this scheme, AP govt. intends to support all women from SC, ST, BC and minority communities. The financial benefit of Rs. 75000 is to be provided over a period of four years (Rs. 18,750 per year) to those women who come under 45 to 60 years of age. Andhra Pradesh govt. has allocated Rs. 4,455 crore in AP Budget 2021 (out of total 17,000 crore) for women welfare scheme named YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Under AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, the state govt. will provide Rs. 75,000 to all the women belonging to the SC / ST / BC / Minority community over a period of 4 years. Hence the annual sum of Rs. 18,750 per annum will be provided as the financial assistance to all the eligible women in the state. The scheme is expected to benefit about 23 lakh women across the state through this scheme.
All the poor women who are deprived of various basic facilities can utilize the money given under YSR Cheyutha Scheme and lead a life of dignity and honour. To avail the benefits of AP YSR Cheyutha Yojana, women must be above 45 years of age while the maximum age is 60 years.
How to Apply for AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The eligible women who belong to the below-mentioned categories can apply to this scheme through the offline mode only.
- The applicants need to produce the documents like Address Proof, Caste Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Income Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Bank Account Pass Book Details, Age Proof, Mobile Number and Passport-sized Photograph to apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- Graama Volunteer of the assigned geographical area will collect all the documents and scrutinizes all the documents for the eligibility criteria.
- Graama Sachivalayam personnel will create the final list of beneficiaries after re-verification once all the eligible applicants are sorted out.
NOTE: Graama Sachivaalayam can be contacted by the applicants if any information is required about the scheme.
There is no notification regarding the online applications for YSR Cheyutha Scheme by the state government. As soon as the details about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 online applications / portal is out, we will update here.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants willing to take the benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 must meet the eligibility criteria set by the state government. The following is the basic eligibility criteria of the scheme:
- The age of the women must be between 45 yrs – 60 years
- The women must belong to the deprived sections of the society i.e from either SC, ST, BC or minority community.
- The applicant women must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Total land holding should not be more than 3 Acres of Wetland or 10 Acres of Dry Land
- No person in the family should be a government employee
- The applicant family shouldn’t have four-wheeler (Taxi, Auto, and Tractor are exempted from this)
- Monthly Power Consumption of the applicant should be less than 300 Units per month Latest Announcement on YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Required Documents for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Following is the list of documents which will be required for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Address proof – The proof of address will be required for filling the application form for the scheme.
- Caste Certificate – Since the scheme beneficiaries are the minorities such as SC/ST, they will have to produce a cast certificate in order to apply for YSR Cheyutha scheme.
- Age proof – Age proof should be attached with the application form.
- Aadhar card – This is a mandatory document for consideration under the scheme.
- Bank account details – Bank account number, IFSC, bank name and location will be required for transferring the money into the bank accounts.
- Photograph – A photograph of applicant women to be attached with the application form.
- Domicile certificate – This document will be required as a proof of Andhra Pradesh as the permanent residence of applicant.
- Mobile number – Will be required for updates related to scheme.
Find Name in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List
To check your beneficiary list you will have to follow the step by step procedure mentioned below:-
STEP 1: First of all, you have to go to the official website at
STEP 2: Or you have to click on the link
STEP 3: Here click at the link under District Name to open the District Level YSR Cheyutha Scheme List of Beneficiaries
STEP 4: Then hit at the link under Mandal to open Mandal Level Cheyutha beneficiaries list as shown below:-
STEP 5: Then hit at the link under Secretariat to open the Details level Cheyutha Beneficiaries List Dashboard as shown below:-
STEP 6: Then the final list of all eligible beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha Scheme would get displayed on your screen:-
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- First of all, you have to go to the
- Now you need to click on link
- Now a list of the district will be open in front of you
- You need to click on the link to your district
- After that, you need to click on your Mandal
- After selecting Mandal the list of the secretariat will be in front of you
- You can check your name from it.
Pension + Cheyutha Benefits to Widows / Single Women
8 lakh widows and single women in the age group between 45 and 60 years, who are already receiving monthly social pensions, would also be able to take the benefits of YSR Cheyutha. “The annual amount received by women eligible for pension is Rs. 27,000 at the rate of Rs. 2,250 per month. In addition to it, they would receive Rs. 18,750 per annum under YSR Cheyutha. The total amount comes to Rs 45,750 per annum. Women beneficiaries of the scheme are free to use the amount received anywhere / anyhow they wish to.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Status Check
All the candidates can check the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Status on their registered mobile phone numbers. As soon as the installment is received in the bank account of eligible beneficiaries, you will get an SMS on the registered mobile number as shown here:-
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Budget
AP govt. has allocated Rs. 4,455 crore in AP Budget 2021 for women welfare scheme named YSR Cheyutha Scheme. For the success of YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the state government would spent a total of Rs. 17000 Crore rupees over a period of 4 years. The Cheyutha Scheme 2021 aims at providing better life to the deprived women in the state by providing them monthly financial assistance. The YSR Cheyutha Scheme will empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses.
CM Jagan promises all the women to realize the dream of Y.S. Rajashekhara Reddy to turn “women into lakhiers” under YSR Cheyutha Scheme in Andhra Pradesh. The amount of Rs. 75,000 (for 4 years) would be released in 4 equal installments through the respective corporations. All the eligible women under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme would be provided with pension amount starting from the age of 45 itself.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 1st / 2nd Phase
Under the first phase of YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government has provided financial assistance of Rs. 18,750 to around 21,00,189 beneficiaries which amount to 3,937.90 crores. As the second instalment of YSR Cheyutha scheme on 13th November 2020, the AP govt. had released Rs. 510 crore for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries. The state government has already transferred financial assistance of Rs. 18,750 accounts of each of 23,72,189 beneficiaries amounting to Rs. 4447.90 crore in 1st / 2nd Phase.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme FAQ’s
✔️ What is YSR Cheyutha Scheme
YSR Cheyutha is a financial assistance scheme for women belonging to SC / ST / BC or Minority community in Andhra Pradesh
✔️ How to Apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Beneficiaries can apply for YSR Cheyutha scheme at Graama Sachivaalayam.
✔️ What is the financial assistance amount under the cheyutha scheme
The state government would provide a financial amount of 18,750 to eligible women beneficiaries for 4 years
✔️ Who is eligible for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Andhra Pradesh resident women belonging to SC / ST / BC or Minority community and between the age of 45 years to 60 years are eligible under the scheme.
✔️ What is the launch date of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
YSR Cheyutha Scheme was launched on 12th August by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
YSR Navaratnalu – Other Schemes
Andhra Pradesh YSRCP govt. headed by CM Jagan has also started various other schemes under YSR Navaratnalu for state residents which are as follows:
1. YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme – This scheme for farmers in AP was launched on 15 October 2019. All the farmers to get Rs. 13,500 per annum under this investment support scheme.
2. YSR Arogyasri Scheme – Universal Health coverage to all lower and middle class families whose annual income is less than Rs. 5 lakh. All the expenses above Rs. 1,000 to be borne by the AP state govt.
3. YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme – Old Age Pension (OAP), Widow, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, Single women, PLHIV (Art pensions), traditional cobblers pension amount raised to Rs. 2250. Disability pension is now Rs. 3,000. CKDU / Dialysis pension raised to Rs. 10,000 and the age of old age pensioners is reduced from 65 to 60 years.