Amma Vodi Scheme List Phase 3 | Amma Vodi 2023 Payment Status | YSR Amma Vodi Beneficiary List | AP Amma Vodi List Download | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal | Amma Vodi Status Check Online | Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligibility List PDF
Andhra Pradesh government has released AP Amma Vodi List 2022-23 at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. Now all the beneficiaries can check the name of their children in the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme list of beneficiaries. The clickable link to search child details for Amma Vodi Scheme (అమ్మ ఒడి) 2023 is functional at the official portal. You can now check status of AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme through online mode. This scheme aims to provide financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 to each mother / guardian on sending their children to school.
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has started Amma Vodi scheme 2023 and through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives were been given to the students of the government schools in Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we will share with you all the other details related to the Amma Vodi scheme such as the final beneficiary list which has been declared by the concerned authorities. In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can check your name in the Amma Vodi Scheme list of beneficiaries.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme List 2022-23
In Andhra Pradesh Budget 2022-23, the state govt. has allocated Rs. 6595 crore for the implementation of Amma Vodi Scheme for the current financial year. Amma Vodi beneficiary list has been released online and all the beneficiary students can check their name in final list of beneficiaries. Total Rs. 6,595 crore amount credited into the bank accounts of 43,96,402 mothers of the students across the state and benefitted 80 lakh school and college-going children. Addressing at the public meeting CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy elaborated that state government will distribute Rs. 12,000/- worth tabs to students entered into class VIII from this academic year and from this year September onwards.
CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme as part of “Navaratnalu”. To avail scheme benefits, the student must belong to below poverty line (BPL) household irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region. The main focus is to educate children from class 1st to 12th (intermediate education) in any recognized govt. / govt. aided / private aided and private unaided schools. Even the Jr. Colleges students including residential schools / colleges in the state are eligible.
Amma Vodi List Update
The third phase under Amma Vodi Scheme has been launched soon by CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Around 43.96 lakh women got Rs. 15000 directly into their bank accounts for sending their children to school. The state government is going to spend Rs. 6595 crore on implementing this scheme. The state government has exempted the 75% attendance criteria to increase the total number of beneficiaries of Amma Vodi Scheme.
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme
- The Amma Vodi scheme has implemented throughout the state in the most transparent way. There is no corruption at any level.
- This year the beneficiaries under Amma Vodi scheme has been increased in comparison to the previous year and the government is making efforts to provide Amma Vodi schemes benefit to the sanitation workers too.
- This program has started yielding the desired results as this year the government-run schools had received 3 lakh more admissions.
- The civil supply department has streamlined the ration card and due to this reason, several eligible beneficiaries are eliminated from getting the benefit of Amma Vodi scheme. The School Education Department has started the re-verification process in order to include all the eligible beneficiaries under this scheme.
Short Brief on AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
The AP Amma Vodi Scheme highlights at glance are shown in the table below:-
|Name of the Scheme||AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Post category||Beneficiary List|
|Scheme Type||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Supervising Department||School Education Department (Govt. of AP)|
|Initiated by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school going children (BPL families)|
|Amount of incentives||Rs. 15000 per year|
|Validity Year||2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-2023|
|Schools covered||Government, Private Aided, Private Unaided, Junior and Residential Schools|
|Students of Which Class are eligible||Class I to Class XII|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Amma Vodi Details
The Amma Vodi scheme has launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools. Under this scheme, Rs. 15000 per annum is deposited into the bank account of mothers who send their children to school. Through this scheme, poverty won’t come in the way of education. Every woman of the state will get the opportunity to educate their children. The second phase of Amma Vodi scheme has been launched and under this scheme, Rs. 15000 has been credited into the bank account of the mothers who send their children to school.
- In order to reduce the dropout rate, the schools are providing all kinds of facilities like special menus, uniforms and books.
- AP state government is giving top priority to education in order to achieve a total literacy rate.
- Along with Amma Vodi Scheme, CM has also launched the Nadu-Nadu scheme in order to improve the infrastructure in school.
- Jagananna Goru Mudda scheme is another important initiative in order to provide nutritious food during lunch in the schools.
- Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is taking every possible step to increase the literacy rate of the state and provide quality education to the poor.
- Through the implementation of these schemes, the literacy rate among the poorer and weaker section of society will increase.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state announced a flagship program known as the popular AMMA VODI scheme. It is originally a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative which is designed to provide financial assistance to each mother belonging to below the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive will enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions-
- Recognized Government Schools
- Private Aided Schools
- Private Unaided schools / Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools / Colleges
A separate Amma Vodi portal has been started which can be accessed through the link –
Amma Vodi Check Status Online (Search Child Details)
All the applicants who had made Amma Vodi Scheme registration can now search child details. Checking Amma Vodi status online is a very simple process. As the Amma Vodi 3rd beneficiary list has not been released, we are describing the process to check name in 2nd phase beneficiary list at official website. Below is the complete procedure to search child details for AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME” link
STEP 3: The name find page of students for availing benefits of AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Now applicants can click at the “Click Here” link to open the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi List Check Online page as below:-
STEP 5: Here mother / guardian aadhar number needs to be entered along with the verification code. Finally, click at the “Get Details” button to get your children information.
White Ration Card is the only criteria to get financial assistance under AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. All the students studying in government, social welfare residential and private colleges would be covered. All those students whose name is not present in the AP Jagananna AmmaVodi Scheme list of beneficiaries need not worry. They shall apply online for their name inclusion in AP Amma Vodi Scheme next phase list of beneficiaries.
CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced the Amma Vodi Scheme on 10th June 2019 and the implementation of 1st phase of scheme started from 26th January 2020. Second phase implementation had begun from 9 January 2021 while 3rd phase implementation has begun from 27 June 2022.
AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Application Form
Andhra Pradesh government is inviting YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023 through online or offline mode. People can now apply online for Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme or can download application form PDF. This scheme was a part of YS Jagan’s election manifesto for 2014 and 2019 Legislative Assembly elections.
- The Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme application form PDF can be obtained at the nearest village/ward secretariat.
- AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme apply online form is also available on the official website –
- After filling the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme application form PDF and attaching the relevant documents, the applicants can submit it to the nearest government office or the ward/village secretariat.
- The Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme apply online form can also be submitted online through the official portal.
The final list of eligible beneficiaries will be made available each year at schools and village/ward secretariats across the state.
Inception of AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
In an interview premiered on 2nd April 2019 with Vanitha TV, YS Jagan’s mother YS Vijayamma said that the decision to implement Amma Vodi was first taken in 2011. In 2014, the manifesto promised financial assistance of Rs. 500 per school-going child, directly deposited in the mother’s bank account.
During the Odarpu Yatra and subsequently the Praja Sankalpa Yatra, YS Jagan observed that many families were not sending their children to schools because of poverty. Mothers and guardians expressed their concerns to him about facing problems in providing basic amenities for their children. YS Jagan promised to help them out by providing financial incentives through Amma Vodi.
Objectives of Amma Vodi Scheme
The Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme provides Rs. 15000 as financial assistance to mothers or recognized guardians, from below poverty line households. The assistance would be given to mothers irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region in order to assist them to provide for their child/children’s education. The YSR Amma Vodi Scheme aims at reducing dropout rates in schools and eradicating child labor in the state by providing incentives to mothers and legal guardians. In order to avail of its benefits, the parents must also ensure that the child is regular and punctual.
AP Amma Vodi Yojana is a major step to encourage parents to send their children to schools. As more and more students would go to school, the higher would be literacy rate. This would result in the higher education rate of children and would enable them to lead a life of dignity and honour. The decision to implement AP Amma Vodi Scheme was taken in the 1st cabinet meeting of Andhra Pradesh govt. headed by CM Jagan
Incentive under YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
In the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme, the state govt. of Andhra Pradesh will provide yearly financial assistance of Rs. 15,000. This amount would be directly transferred into the bank accounts of mothers or legal guardians. While transferring second installment, Chief Minister YS Jagan announced that instead of the yearly financial assistance, students from class 9th to 12th can opt for a laptop.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
All the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to become eligible for AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme:-
- The beneficiary must be a legal resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The family should be in possession of a White Ration Card issued by the AP state government.
- The mother of the child should be from a household that is below the poverty line as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The child should be studying in class 1 to 12 in a government or private aided and unaided school / junior college, including residential schools / colleges in the state.
- If the child / children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year.
- The beneficiary / mother shall possess a valid Aadhar card or having applied and verified.
- State / central government and PSU employees, government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt, etc), Income taxpayers are not eligible for claiming financial assistance under this scheme.
- Orphans and children living on the streets who are studying in schools through voluntary organizations are eligible.
What if Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary Mother Does Not have an Aadhar or Ration Card
If Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary Mother don’t have a white ration card or aadhar card, the village or ward volunteer will certify you as eligible. After a six-stage filtration process, the details of Amma Vodi Scheme beneficiaries will be forwarded to the Mandal education officer. Those mothers whose children are studying from Class 1st to 12th, but are not covered in the previous year’s list of beneficiaries, shall be identified for extending the benefit based on the following criteria:-
|Criteria||Eligibility / Ineligibility|
|Total family income (Rs. per month)||Rural – 10,000 Urban – 12,000|
|Total family landholding in acres||Wet: Less than 3 Dry: Less than 10 Both together: Max 10|
|Electricity consumption||Less than 300 units per month (six months average)|
|Government employee / pensioner||Ineligible (all sanitation workers are exempted)|
|Four wheeler owner||Ineligible (taxi, tractor and auto are exempted)|
|Income tax payee||Ineligible|
|Municipality property||Property less than 1000 sqft.|
List of Documents Required for Amma Vodi Scheme
- School ID card
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof (eg. Voter ID card, Aadhar card, electricity bill, etc)
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph of the mother
- Birth certificate
- Bank account details (mother or guardian)
Need for Amma Vodi Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme, first and the foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that will provide to the school-going children. The incentive will help the poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses. It will prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. As we all know that the percentage of school-going children is very less in rural areas, this initiative will help increase the percentage to a great extent.
- Last year around 44 lakh beneficiaries names were included in Amma Vodi scheme list and this year the number is going to increase to around 45 lakh.
- Andhra Pradesh Government has also focused on improving the quality of midday meals which will ultimately improve the health of students. Because of these schemes, many students have migrated from private schools to government schools.
- The government has also introduced English medium in government schools so that the poor citizens can also avail the benefits.
Amma Vodi Login Link –
Total Amount Spent for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
FY 2020-21: Rs. 6455.8 crore
FY 2021-22: Rs. 6,473 crore
FY 2022-23: Rs. 6,595 crore
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiaries
2020-21: 42 lakh mothers/legal guardians, benefiting 80 lakh children
2021-22: 44,48,865 mothers/legal guardians benefiting 82 lakh children
2022-23: 43.96 lakh mothers/legal guardians benefiting 83.68 lakh children
Salient Features of AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
- Amma Vodi Scheme is applicable in all recognized government, private aided and private unaided schools / Jr. colleges including residential schools / colleges in the state.
- The yearly cash transfer of Rs 15,000 is done through Direct Benefit Transfer into the bank accounts of mothers or legal guardians. The amount is fixed and does not depend on the number of school-going children she has.
- From the academic year 2020-21, the state government is crediting Rs. 14,000 to the beneficiaries accounts and the remaining Rs. 1,000 to the DTMF (District Toilet Management Fund), for the maintenance of toilets in government schools.
- Students studying from class 9th to 12th can opt for laptops in lieu of financial assistance under the Amma Vodi scheme.
- The laptops will have 4GB RAM and a 500GB hard disk with Windows 10 OS features.
- Laptops with higher specifications will be distributed in order to cater to the needs of students pursuing engineering and other technical studies.
- If the laptops are damaged, parents can hand them over to the nearest village/ward secretariats for repair. The laptops will have to either be repaired within a week or replaced.
- The state government has also set up a toll-free helpline 1902 for students/parents to lodge complaints, with respect to this scheme.
Impact of Amma Vodi Scheme on Enrollment in AP Schools
With the announcement of Amma Vodi Scheme, there was a 40% spike in admissions. As per the statistics available with the School Education department, enrollment of students in government schools in the 2018-19 academic year was 37,20,988, and in the 2019-20 academic year, it increased to 38,18,927. For 2020-21, over 42.46 lakh students have enrolled in government/government-aided schools.
The school education department has fixed a timeline for the collection of details, confirmation, rectification of errors if found, and preparation of the list of eligible Amma Vodi beneficiaries. The students are selected after undergoing a rigorous six-stage filtration process and the list of mothers/guardians is released digitally.
Any discrepancies in details are sorted out by the school principals. Complaints regarding the eligibility of a beneficiary are sent to the Joint Collector for appropriate redressal. The final list, after corrections, is displayed on the portal –and in all the village/ward secretariats. User IDs and passwords are given to the principals of government and private schools to upload details of students on the online portal, with a deadline to submit.
AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines
Here are the features of AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme:-
- Only the students studying in Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- The beneficiary of AP Amma Vodi Scheme is the mother of school going children coming from BPL families.
- Andhra Pradesh govt. will provide Rs. 15,000 per year to each mother beneficiary to encourage them to send their children to school.
- The assistance would be provided to students for studying in class 1st up to Intermediate level i.e class 12th. The scheme is applicable to all public and private schools of the state.
- The fund under Amma Vodi scheme would be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- Only those applicants will be able to get the benefit whose names is present in the AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List.
Direct Link to download Amma Vodi Guidelines –
Any Query in Finding Name – Contact Us
If any person is finding difficulty in finding name in Amma Vodi scheme list, then contact us at:-
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456, Phone : 9705655349, 9705454869, Email : [email protected]
Helpline number – 1902
FAQ’s for AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme List
Question 1 – When will AP Amma Vodi Scheme list of beneficiaries release?
Answer 1 – AP Amma Vodi list of beneficiaries for Phase 3 has been released on 27 June 2022 at Amma Vodi Portal.
Question 2 – How can I check my name in the Amma Vodi Scheme list & What is website name?
Answer 2 – You can check it on the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/AMMAVODI. For your assistance we will also provide the beneficiary list pdfs/ links on this page.
Question 3 – When will I receive the benefit of AP Amma Vodi Scheme?
Answer 3 – The implementation of the scheme is scheduled to take place soon. After the official launch by CM YS Jagan, beneficiaries will start getting the amount of benefit in their bank accounts.
For more details, visit the official website at http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/