Election Commission of India (ECI) had announced Lok Sabha Election Dates for voting across the country. In the J&K state, voting for 7 Loksabha seats was held in 4 phases namely Phase 1 (voting on 11th April 2019), Phase 2 (voting on 18th April 2019), Phase 4 (voting on 29th April 2019), Phase 5 (voting on 6th May 2019). Chief Electoral Officer has published JK CEO Voter List 2020 where people can perform name search in the New PDF Electoral Roll and download Voter ID Card online at ceojk.nic.in or ceojammukashmir.nic.in
All the citizens can check their name in the district wise JKCEO Voter List 2020 with Photo and download Voter ID Card. The updated JK CEO Electoral Rolls with Photo are available in the PDF format where people can find their name in the CEO JK Voters List 2020 and can Download Voter ID Card before casting their vote. In case the name of the candidate does not appears in the Jammu & Kashmir voters list, then they can apply online for voter card.
The entire PDF file of the electoral roll (JK CEO Voter List 2020) is now available. Here citizens can perform manual searching in the J&K Voter List 2020. Moreover, people can adopt a hassle free process and check their names online.
Jammu and Kashmir Voter List 2020 (JK CEO Electoral Rolls) Download @ ceojk.nic.in
Below is the complete procedure to download JKCEO Voter List 2020 (PDF Electoral Rolls):-
- Firstly visit the official JK CEO website at ceojk.nic.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Download Electoral Rolls” tab present on the right side of the page:-
- The direct link to open the voters list of J&K is Download JK CEO Voter List. After clicking this link, people can download Assembly Constituency wise report or Polling Station wise report as shown below:-
- On this page, candidates can click at the “PS Wise Report” option, select the language and then click the “Show” button to open the Polling Station Wise Report as shown below:-
- Here candidates can select the district, assembly constituency, polling station and then click at “Get Report” button. Finally, click at the ‘File link’ to download the PDF of CEO Voter List 2020 Jammu and Kashmir as shown below:-
Candidates can find their name manually in the downloaded CEO Voters List of Jammu & Kashmir.
Find Name in JKCEO Voter List – JK Voter ID Card Online
To check the name in the JKCEO Voter List, visit the official website at ceojammukashmir.nic.in. At the homepage, click at the “Search Your Name” tab to open the name find page as shown below:-
Candidates can search their name in the CEO Voter List 2020 with Photo and download the JK Voter ID Card Online.If the name of the person does not appears in the JKCEO Voters List, then citizens can apply online for voter card Jammu & Kashmir. In case of any query, candidates can call on the helpline number 1950.
For more details, visit the official website http://ceojammukashmir.nic.in/ or http://ceojk.nic.in/