Department of Renewable Energy, Haryana is inviting online applications for the Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2020 at Antyodaya Saral Portal. Under this Haryana solar water pump scheme, the state govt. will provide subsidy on installation of solar water pumping systems. These installations would be carried out under the flagship Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthan Mahabhiyan (PM Kusum) Yojana. People can now apply online for Haryana Solar Water Pump Subsidy Scheme at saralharyana.gov.in.
Haryana govt. is implementing Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2020 to install 2HP(surface and submersible) and 5HP (submersible) solar pumps. Under this Solar Water Pump Installation Scheme under PM Kusum Yojana, state and central subsidy would be provided and farmer’s share is only 10% of the total cost. These solar water pumps are suitable for the places with water table of 10 m, 30 m and 50 m respectively. In this post, we will tell you about the current unit cost as well as subsidy pattern.
Solar water pumping systems are capable of providing availability of water for farming needs without much dependence on electricity. Solar energy (Saur Urja) is a clean and green source of energy.
Apply Online for Solar Water Pumping Scheme in Haryana [PM Kusum]
Below is the complete process to apply online and fill Haryana Solar Water Pump Subsidy Scheme online registration / application form:-
- Firstly visit the official Antyodaya Saral portal at saralharyana.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “New User ? Register Here” link under ‘Login details’ section as shown below:-
- Accordingly, the Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme Citizen’s Registration page will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter their complete details and click at the “Validate” button to complete Solar Water Pumping Scheme registration process under PM Kusum Yojana.
- Afterwards, candidates can make “Login” using username & password. Then candidates can scroll over “Apply for Services” section and click at “View all Available Services” section. Next in the search box, type the ‘solar water pump‘ keyword.
- Then candidates can click at the “Application For Solar Water Pumping Scheme” under ‘Service Name’ section. Accordingly, the Haryana PM Kusum Solar Water Pump Subsidy Scheme Application Form will appear as shown below:-
Here candidates can enter all the details accurately and click at the “Submit” button to complete the apply online process for Solar Water Pumping Scheme in Haryana under PM Kusum Scheme.
When to Apply for Solar Water Pump Subsidy Scheme in Haryana – Important Dates
Here is the complete schedule of applying online for Solar Water Pumps under PM Kusum Yojana in Haryana:-
|Invitation of online applications through SARAL portal||Currently Accepting Applications|
|Installation of said systems by beneficiaries from empanelled suppliers||Within 3 months of sanction|
|Submission of Prescribed Application for Release of Subsidy by beneficiaries on web portal||Immediately after installation|
|Verification of installed Systems by ADCs office, uploading PCR, release of subsidy||within 10 days|
The list of empanelled supplier is made available on office website at www.hareda.gov.in
Cost / Subsidy for Solar Water Pumps under PM Kusum Yojana in Haryana
The current unit cost and subsidy pattern of solar water pumps under PM Kusum Yojana in Haryana is as under:-
|Capacity of pump||Total cost of the pump (In Rs.)||MNRE/GOI subsidy||Proposed State Govt Subsidy (In Rs.)||User share @ 10% (In Rs.)|
|2.0 HP (DC) surface type Pump||184950||86400||80055||18495|
|2.0 HP (DC) submersible type Pump||235000||86400||125100||23500|
|5.0 HP (AC) submersible type Pump||438000||162000||232200||43800|
Haryana Solar Water Pumpset Scheme 2020 Implementation Guidelines
All the candidates can check the guidelines of implementation for the Haryana Solar Water Pumpset Scheme 2020 through the link given below:-
Also Read: Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme
Department of New & Renewable Energy, Haryana
Akshay Urja Bhawan, Institutional Plot No. 1, Sector-17, Panchkula
Phone number : 0172-2585733, 2585433, EPBX: 0172-2587233, 2587833 (Extn.-110)
Fax No. 0172-2564433
Email: email@example.com Official Website: www.hareda.gov.in