हज यात्रा 2020 के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण / आवेदन फॉर्म आधिकारिक वेबसाइट hajcommittee.gov.in पर उपलब्ध हैं, जानिये आवेदन की प्रक्रिया, तारीख, जरुरी दस्तावेज़, दिशा निर्देश और पूरी जानकारी
Table of Contents
Haj online form 2020 | Hajj 2020 application form India | How to apply for Hajj 2020 | Documents required for Hajj application | Hajj form 2020 date
Haj Committee of India is inviting online applications for Hajj 2020 visit in Mecca Madina of Saudi Arabia at hajcommittee.gov.in. Hajj online form 2020 are available at the official website from 10 October 2019 (start date) and will end on 10 November 2019 (last date). This time the annual Haj pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca will be completely free of subsidy as PM Narendra Modi has scrapped the Hajj subsidy earlier.
Hajj is a holy place for all the Muslims and Islamic followers and people can now check complete process on how to apply for hajj 2020. The preparations for next year’s Haj (2020) has been started immediately after completion of current year’s Haj process (2019). Interested candidates can apply in either online or offline mode and make registration for Hajj Yatra 2020 before 10 November 2019.
Hajj 2020 Online Application Form India
Below is the complete procedure to make registration and fill Haj online form 2020:-
- Firstly visit the official website hajcommittee.gov.in
- At the homepage, scroll over the “Online Application” tab present in the header and then click at the “Apply Online” link as shown in the figure:-
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click at http://184.108.40.206/webapp/web18/ to apply online for Hajj 2020.
- In the new window, click at the “New User Registration” link to open online Hajj Registration Form 2020 which will appear as follows:-
- Here all the pilgrims needs to enter their complete details including name, e-mail ID, district, state and then have to click at the “Submit details” button to complete the registration process.
- Afterwards, candidates can “Login” using the mobile number and password to fill the Hajj 2020 application form as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter the registered mobile number and password and click at the “Submit” button to login and fill the remaining Haj online form 2020 for Hajj yatra.
- Finally, candidates can read terms and conditions and make e-payment for Hajj form 2020.
In case the candidates finds it difficult to understand the application process, then see complete details of How to Apply for Hajj 2020 to complete the application process.
Applicants are also requested to have a valid Indian International Passport issued on or before last date of receiving Haj Application Forms (HAF) and valid up to January 20, 2021.
Hajj Form 2020 Date & Schedule
The complete action plan for Hajj 2020 is released and duly approved by the Ministry of minority affairs. The start date for Hajj Form 2020 is 10 October 2019 while last date to apply online is 10 November 2019. All the ministries involved will work in a time bound manner to provide better services to Haj pilgrims and make Haj 2020 a huge success.
For any difficulty, candidates can contact at Haj Information Center at 022-22107070 (100 lines).
Hajj 2020 Announcement by Haj Committee of India
Union Minister, Mr. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has made announcement regarding Haj 2020. The announcement can be seen in either english or hindi or urdu format through the link – Hajj 2020 Announcement which will appear as shown below:-
Haj Yatra 2020 Guidelines / Circulars
All the candidates can see the guidelines, circulars for Haj 2019 through the links below:-
— Hajj 2020 Guidelines
— Haj 2020 Circulars
— Haj Application Form FAQ’s
— For more details, visit the official website http://hajcommittee.gov.in/