Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration / Application Form PDF Download Online: Amarnath Yatra 2023 to commence from July 1, online registration for yatra starts 17 April 2023. Shri Amarnath Shrine Board invites application forms for Amarnath Yatra 2023. Subsequently, people can make registration with Amarnath Shrine Board to avail facilities such as insurance coverage, ration, accomodation etc. Accordingly, devotees can fill the Amarnath yatra registration form to obtain valid Yatra Permit by SASB. In addition to this, devotees have to make online registration at the official website jksasb.nic.in
The 62-day-long Shri Amarnathji Yatra in Jammu and Kashmir will commence on July 1 this year and it will culminate on August 31, 2023, UT government said. Further, the registration through online and offline modes for the pilgrimage started on April 17. LG said that the administration is committed to ensuring a smooth and hassle-free pilgrimage. The Amarnath Yatra could not be held in 2020 and 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic but it was once again started last year and is continuing this year also. This registration process is for the people between 13 and 75 years. Moreover, all the female devotees with more than 6 weeks pregnancy are not allowed to go the pilgrimage.
The yatra would commence simultaneously from both the routes, the Pahalgam track in the Anantnag district and Baltal in the Ganderbal district from July 1. Amarnath shrine is located at a height of 3,880 metres in the south Kashmir Himalayas. Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) will also enable live telecasts of the morning and evening Aarti (prayers) for devotees. An app has been made to get real-time information about the pilgrimage, weather on the route and for availing services online. Pilgrims must carry their Aadhaar card details.
“Hassle-free pilgrimage is the top priority of PM Modi and Union Home Minister Amit Shah. The administration will provide best-in-class healthcare and other essential facilities to all the visiting devotees and service providers. Telecom services will be made operational prior to the commencement of the Pilgrimage. All the stakeholder departments are working in coordination to ensure facilities for lodging, power, water, security and other arrangements for the smooth conduct of Yatra,” LG said. The Lt Governor also directed the officials to ensure high levels of cleanliness and to take necessary intervention for sanitation and waste management.
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) will also enable live telecasts of the morning and evening Aarti (Prayers) for devotees across the globe. Shri Amarnathji Yatra’s App has been made available on the Google Play store to get real-time information about the Yatra, weather and for availing of several services online,” the government said in a statement. During the 44th meeting of SASB chaired by the Lt Governor, the members and officials reviewed various aspects of Shri Amarnathji Yatra-2023, including registration, provision of helicopter services, service providers, camps, langars and insurance cover for Yatris.
Amarnathji Yatra 2023 Online Registration Form
Individuals in the age group of 13-70 years can register themselves for the pilgrimage. Any woman with a pregnancy of six weeks or more is not allowed to undertake the Amarnath Yatra. For online registration, one can visit the website https://jksasb.nic.in. The link for online registration is also available on SASB’s Mobile App Shri Amamathji Yatra available on Google Play Store. Advance Registration through the designated bank branches of Punjab National Bank, SBI, Jamma and Kashmir Bank throughout the country. For online process, follow the steps below:-
- Go to the official website of the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB)
- Click on the “Online Services” section or https://jksasb.nic.in/onlineservices/index.html
- Select the “Register” option.
- A new window will pop up which contains “Instructions“.
- Agree to terms and conditions and click “Register” button to proceed further to apply online for the Amarnath Yatra.
- Then Amarnath Yatra Online Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Now, fill in all the required details and submit the registration for the Yatra.
- Registration for Yatra starts in 446 branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank, PNB Bank, Yes Bank and 100 branches of SBI Bank across the country.
- The pilgrims will be given RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags, which will allow the Shrine board to follow their movements.
The list of designated bank branches is available on the Shri Amarnath Yatra Shrine Board’s (SASB) website https://jksasb.nic.in. For more details, pilgrims can contact toll-free No- 18001807198 / 18001807199.
Verify / Track Amarnath Yatra Application
You can verify Amarnath Yatra online application form through the link – https://jksasb.nic.in/onlineservices/index.html.
Central Government Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Central Government:NREGA Job Card Listमहात्मा गांधी राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोज़गार गारंटी योजना (MGNREGA)Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
Also track application status through the link – https://jksasb.nic.in/onlineservices/index.html
Documents required for Amarnath Yatra registration
- Filled-in prescribed Application Form
- Prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after the specified date by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution.
- Four passport-sized photographs (three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application form)
Amarnath Yatra 2023 registration fee
- Advance registration through designated bank branches costs Rs. 120 per person
- Online registration costs Rs. 220 per person
- Group registration costs Rs. 220 per person
- NRI pilgrims can register through PNB at Rs. 1,520 per person
Age limit for Amarnath Yatra
Registering for the Yatra is not permitted for anyone under 13 years of age or above 75 years of age, or for any woman over six weeks pregnant.
When will Amarnath Yatra commence
Amarnath Yatra will commence on 1 July 2023 and conclude on 31 August 2023.
People from across the world take part in the Amarnath Yatra and they trek through the daunting mountains to Shri Amarnathji Shrine in South Kashmir every year in the summer months.
For more information yatra related queries, please visit https://t.co/1rS644Jd0Z
For Online registration, download Shri AmarnathJi Yatra App.
Download Amarnath Yatra Permit
Devotees can go to Amarnath Pilgrimage through downloading the 2023 Amarnath Yatra Permit Application Form in PDF Format through the link given here – https://jksasb.nic.in/onlineservices/index.html
The Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2023 Permit checking page will appear as shown below:-
You can enter yatri application number, mobile number and click “Download Permit” option. Also you can make Amarnath Yatra login.
Candidates will have to take this Yatra Permit Form at any of the 446 branches of Punjab National Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Yes bank and 100 bank branches of SBI across the country. Furthermore, candidates can submit this permit registration form at Nodal Bank Branch to avail the benefits of yatra with Shri Amarnath Shrine Board. The Nodal Officer will have to forward this application form to CEO of SASB by hand till the date specified in the notification.
This year 62 day Amarnath yatra is going to commence from 1 July 2023 and conclude on 31 August 2023. The registration process begins from 17 April 2023. Accordingly, people can online registration through 446 branches of PNB, J&K Bank, Yes Bank and 100 branches of SBI. SASB will make arrangements of providing adequate water supply, electricity, accommodation, temporary latrines and baths for devotees and other sanitation arrangements.
An Overview of Amarnath Yatra 2023
The annual Amarnath yatra to the 3,880-metre high cave shrine in the south Kashmir Himalayas will commence on 1 July 2023 and culminate, as per the tradition, on 31 August 2023. A decision to this effect was taken at the board meeting of the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) chaired by Lt Governor Manoj Sinha at Raj Bhavan. You can reach Amarnath through the following methods:-
- By Air – Srinagar, the nearest aerodrome, has world famous sights to see, such as Dal Lake, Nagin Lake, Shankaracharya Temple and Mughal gardens like Shalimar, Nishat and Cheshma-shahi. Known as Paradise on earth and being the summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir, the city is well connected by air and road. There are daily flights to Srinagar from Delhi and Jammu. On certain weekdays flights also pickup passengers from Chandigarh and Leh.
- By Road – Jammu and Srinagar are also connected through road. Buses and Taxies are available for this part of the journey. These can be hired on daily as well as on full tour basis.
- By Train – Jammu is the nearest Railway Station. Jammu is the winter Capital of Jammu & Kashmir. Also known as CITY OF TEMPLES, one may visit old temples such as Raghunath Temple, Mahadev Mandir and other temples. Railway station is very well connected and there are lots of express trains to various towns in India.
Check Health advisory before going to Amarnath Yatra through the link – https://jksasb.nic.in/onlineservices/health_advisory.html
Contact Information – https://jksasb.nic.in/onlineservices/help_desk.html