Haryana Ration Card List 2019-2020 | Haryana Ration Card List District Wise | BPL Ration Card List Haryana 2019-2020 | Haryana Ration Card List Online | Haryana New Ration Card List | EPDS Haryana NFSA Ration Card List
Food and Civil Supplies Department has released the district wise Haryana Ration Card List 2019-2020 online at hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds (हरियाणा राशन कार्ड सूची ऑनलाइन). All the citizens who had previously filled in Haryana Ration Card Application Form for name inclusion can now check their name online in below poverty line (BPL) Haryana Ration Card List 2019-2020. People can also download the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries. EPDS Haryana BPL / NFSA Ration Card New List 2020 is now available online.
Haryana govt. has made new ration card list 2019-2020 public in order to make the process of finding name of beneficiaries in BPL Ration Card List Haryana 2019-2020 easier. People can also find their name online in the EPDS Haryana NFSA Ration Card List. People can now even find their name in the district wise ration card list for below poverty line (BPL) / Antyodaya beneficiaries.
NFSA / BPL Ration Card in Haryana is an essential document for the APL / BPL people to take benefits of most govt. schemes. It is important to note that ration card holders only can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby. Moreover, ration card holders can only take benefits of National Food Security Scheme – NFSA (AAY + PHH).
Haryana Ration Card List 2019-2020 (District Wise) Download (Find Name)
All the candidates who had previously applied for the new ration card now check their name in Haryana New ration card list 2019-20 for NFSA beneficiaries as per the procedure below:-
- Firstly visit the official website of dept. of food and civil supplies at hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds
- At the homepage, click at the “MIS & Reports” section and then click at “Reports” option to open the Haryana ration card list online find page as shown below:-
- Here candidates can choose the “Ration Card” option to open DFSO wise EPDS Haryana Ration Card List (Haryana NFSA Ration Card List) as shown below:-
- Here click at the “DFSO Name” to open the AFSO wise Haryana ration card list 2019-2020 as shown below:-
- Now click at the link under AFSO Name section as in the previous step to open the APL / BPL Ration Card List Haryana 2019-2020 as shown below:-
- Now click at the “FPS ID” to open the Haryana new ration card list (Head of Family Wise) as below:-
- Finally click at the “View” button to open the Haryana Ration Card List district wise as shown below:-
People can take a printout of the Ration Card after finding their name online in the Haryana Ration Card List of beneficiaries.
Haryana Ration Card Online Registration at Antyodaya Saral Portal
The citizens of Haryana whose name is not present in the Ration Card List can apply online for new ration card at the official website. Here is the complete process to fill registration form for name inclusion in Haryana RC Holder list:-
- Visit the official website at saralharyana.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “New User? Register Here” link under ‘Sign In Here’ section:-
- Afterwards, the Haryana Ration Card online registration form 2020 will appear as shown below:-
- Here enter all the necessary details, click at the Submit button to complete the registration process for ration card in Haryana.
- Then candidates can make login using their Login Id and Password.
Haryana Ration Card Online Application Form at Antyodaya Saral Portal
Using the Login Id and password, people can make login at the Antyodaya Saral Haryana portal. At the dashboard, click at the “Apply For Services” link and then click at “View All Available Services” link. Then you can type ration card in the search box to avail the following services as follows:-
- Add New Member in Ration Card – To add a new member in ration card of Haryana, check the application form:-
- Deletion of Member in Ration Card – To delete an existing member in ration card, check the online application form here:-
- Issuance of Duplicate Ration Card – To issue a duplicate ration card, check the apply online form here:-
- Issuance of New Ration Card on Receipt of D1 Form – For issuing a new ration card upon receipt of D1 form, check the online application form here:-
- Modify Member Details in Ration Card – For modification of member details in Ration Card of Haryana, check apply online form:-
- Surrender Ration Card – To surrender your ration card, check online application form here:-
- Transfer Ration Card – To transfer your ration card, check apply online form here:-
How to Download Haryana Ration Card Apply Form PDF
People can now download the Haryana ration card application form in PDF format through the link given below:-
Haryana Ration Card Application Form PDF Download
There is no application form filling fee and there is no requirement to pay any fees while applying online for new ration card in Haryana. However, applicants can collect their ration cards from the concerned authorities on making a payment of Rs. 5 per copy.
Timelines for Issuing Ration Card in Haryana
All the applicants can submit the complete Haryana Ration Card online application form and new ration cards would be issued within 15 days of submission of application. However in certain cases, 1 month time is required to issue a new ration card.
Linking of Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
People can now link their Unique Identification Number or Aadhaar Card with their ration card. This can be done online by visiting the official portal and then clicking at the “Link to UID” link.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Ration Card
All the applicants must meet the basic eligibility criteria to get a new ration card in Haryana:-
a) Applicants who are permanent resident of Haryana can apply.
b) Households not already having ration card in the state are eligible.
c) Newly married couples can apply for new ration card.
d) Citizens having temporary ration cards whose date has been expired are eligible.
It is important to note that the issue of new ration card in Haryana would be based on the household income as well as economic conditions of the family.
List of Documents Required for New Ration Card in Haryana
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for new ration card in Haryana:-
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Caste Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Bank Passbook
- Gas Connection Details
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
In case of non-possession of above mentioned documents, applications for new ration cards are liable to get rejected.
An Overview of Haryana Ration Card
Here is an overview of Haryana Ration Card which is mentioned in the table below:-
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|Article Category||List / Status / Application Form|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Haryana|
|Mode of Checking Status / List / Application||Online|
|Official Portal||http://hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds#, https://haryanafood.gov.in/en-us/|
Helpline Number (Toll Free) for Haryana Ration Card
People can now contact the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Haryana. The helpline number for Haryana Ration Card is 1967 while toll free contact is 1800-180-2087. For more details, visit the official website at haryanafood.gov.in