pmayg.nic.in Online | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin | PMAYG 2022 New List | PM Awas Yojana Gramin | IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary Details. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is a rural housing scheme and is one of the many flagship schemes launched by Narendra Modi Government in India. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) was approved by the Narendra Modi Government on 23rd March 2015 in a cabinet meeting. The rural housing scheme will help achieve housing for all by 2024 (earlier 2022) in rural areas across the country.
pmayg.nic.in Online – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
pmayg.nic.in is the new official portal of PM Awas Yojana Gramin. The beneficiary details of IAY/PMAYG can be checked using the PMAYG id at pmayg.nic.in online with an easy to follow procedure. Beneficiaries can check their IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary Details or SECC Family Member details using the link – IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary & SECC Family Member Details. Also, All India Final BPL List 2022 is now available
To address the gap in rural housing and in view of Government’s commitment to provide “Housing for All”, the scheme of IAY has been re-structured into Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) w.e.f. 1st April, 2016. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin is being implemented in rural areas across the country.
PMAY Gramin Latest Update
The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, today has approved the proposal of the Department of Rural Development for continuation of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) beyond March 2021 wherein financial assistance is to be provided for the construction of the remaining 155.75 lakh houses, as on 31st March, 2021 under the scheme within total target of 2.95 crore houses. The details of the approval given by the Cabinet are as follows:-
- Continuation of PMAY-G beyond March 2021 till March 2024 as per the existing norms to complete remaining houses within a cumulative target of 2.95 crore houses.
- The total financial implication for construction of the remaining 155.75 lakh houses is Rs. 2,17,257 crore (Central Share Rs.1,25,106 crore and State Share Rs. 73,475 crores) for achieving cumulative targets of 2.95 crore houses in rural areas under the PMAY-G and an additional requirement of Rs. 18,676 Crore towards the interest repayment to NABARD.
- The phasing out of EBR and provision of entire scheme funding through Gross Budgetary Support (GBS) shall be decided in consultation with the Ministry of Finance.
- Release of additional Rs. 45 lakh administrative funds annually from the Central share of Administrative funds (0.3% out of total Administrative fund of 2%) to each smaller State viz. Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Punjab, Uttarakhand, the NE States except for Assam and Tripura and all UTs except J&K over and above 1.70 % administrative funds released to said States/UTs.
- Continuation of Program Management Unit (PMU) and National Technical Support Agency (NTSA) till FY 2023-24.
Benefits of Extension of PMAY G Deadline
The continuation of scheme till March, 2024 ensures that the remaining 155.75 lakh households within overall target of 2.95 crore houses under PMAY-G would be provided assistance for construction of Pucca houses with basic amenities to achieve the objective of “Housing for All” in rural areas.
As on 29th November 2021, around 1.65 crore PMAY-G houses have been constructed out of the total target of 2.95 crore. It is estimated that 2.02 crore houses, which is almost equal to SECC 2011 database based Permanent Wait List will be completed by the deadline of 15th August 2022. Therefore, to achieve the total target of 2.95 crore houses, the scheme need to be continued till March 2024.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) Online Registration Form
There is no registration procedure for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This registration process is not for the individual users or the candidates who wish to apply but the authorized government officials who will fill the data on the MIS DATA ENTRY Portal.
The complete process to make PMAY Gramin registration is defined in the User Manual. Download PMAY-G Manual and check out the application form here:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at pmayg.nic.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Downloads” tab, then user manual and next at “User Manual for PMAY-G Registration link
STEP 3: Direct Link –
STEP 4: In this PDF file, the PMAY-G Registration Form is shown which appears as below:-
STEP 5: All the applicants can apply online for PM Awas Yojana Gramin in this format only to avail assistance for construction of houses in rural areas.
Guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- Government to construct 3 crore pucca (permanent) houses for the rural poor till March 2024.
- The scheme is expected to boost job creation in rural areas.
- The project has been extended for a span of three years from March 2021 to March 2024.
- Estimated cost of construction completion of remaining 1.55 crore houses is approx. Rs. 2.17 lakh crore.
- Of the total estimated expenditure, central share will be Rs.1,25,106 crore and state share will be Rs. 73,475 crores and an additional requirement of Rs. 18,676 Crore towards the interest repayment to NABARD.
- The cost of unit (house) assistance is to be shared between central and state governments in the ratio 60:40 in plain areas and 90:10 for north-eastern and hilly states.
- Beneficiaries of the rural houses would be chosen according to data taken from the Socio-Economic Caste Census of 2011.
- An allowance of Rs. 120,000 in plain areas and Rs. 130,000 in hilly areas will be provided for construction of homes.
- The unit size will be enhanced from the existing 20 sq.mt. to up to 25 sq.mt. including a dedicated area for hygienic cooking.
- Provision of toilets at Rs. 12000/- and 90/95 days of unskilled wage labour under MGNREGA over and above the unit cost.
- Funds will be transferred electronically directly to the account of the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary would be facilitated to avail loan of up to 70000 rupees for construction of the house which is optional.
- Special Projects to be sanctioned to states based on situational exigencies and special needs.
- NEW UPDATE: Home loans up to Rs. 2 Lakh taken for maintenance or up-gradation of homes under PM Awas Yojana – Gramin will receive interest subvention of 3%.
The scheme is also expected to generate employment in the rural areas, especially in the construction sector which is currently the 2nd largest employers in India. Check PMAY-G Scheme FAQ’s for more details about the scheme.
PMAY-G Guidelines PDF
The complete PDF of the PMAY-G guidelines can be downloaded from below links in Hindi and English language
IN ENGLISH: PMAY Gramin Guidelines PDF
How to Check Name in PMAY-G Beneficiary New List 2022 or Wait List
People can now check their name in the PMAY-G beneficiary list or wait list of beneficiaries through the link below:-
PMAY-G New Beneficiary List 2022
The entire process to find your name in the list with registration no. or without registration number is mentioned in the link above. Moreover, people can access PMAY-G beneficiary list through official website at pmayg.nic.in.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) Mobile App Download
All the applicants of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin can now download PMAY-G mobile app at their smartphones. For android users, people can download PMAY-G App from google play store or iphone (iOS) users can download PMAYG App from apple app store:-
PMAY-G Mobile App Download from Google Play Store (Android)
The direct link to download PMAY-G mobile app from google playstore for android users developed by NIC eGov Mobile Apps is given below:-
The PMAY Gramin mobile app will appear at the google play store for android phone users as shown in the figure below:-
This Awas App for PMAY-G beneficiaries is 25 MB in size with current version of 3.7.17 and requires android version of 4.4 and up.
PMAY-G Mobile App Download from Apple App Store (iPhone iOS)
The direct link to download PMAY-G mobile app from apple app store for iPhone iOS users is given below:-
The PMAY-G mobile app appearing at the apple app store for iPhone iOS users is as follows:-
The app has been developed by National Informatics Center with size of 31.9 MB in the category of productivity. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is available in English language with an age rating of 4+.
PMAY-G Beneficiary Details & Application Status
The beneficiary of the PM Awas Yojana Gramin can view his/her details such as application status, bank account details, house and site allotted, house sanction details, house status etc on the official website at aawassoft.nic.in. Below is the complete procedure to check the PMAY-G beneficiary details:-
STEP 1: Open the website
STEP 2: Once the page is opened as below, enter your PMAY-G registration number in the textbox in the center.
STEP 3: Click the “Submit” button and you will be redirected at the beneficiary details page which will show the following details.
STEP 4: If you do not remember your registration number, you can click the “Advanced Search” button or directly clickwhich will lead you to a new page as below:-
STEP 5: In the advance search section, you will be required to select your state, district, block, panchayat, scheme name, financial year and then you can select using any of the four parameters including beneficiary name, BPL number, Sanction Order or Father/Husband name.
PMAY-G Home Loan Scheme
Narendra Modi on 31st December 2016 has announced new home loan scheme for PM Awas Yojana – Gramin beneficiaries. Under the new home loan scheme, the beneficiaries will be provided interest subvention of 3% on home loan of up to Rs. 2 Lakh for new house construction or extension of housing in rural areas.
Find complete details about the PMAYG home loan scheme such as subsidy, interest rates and EMI calculation.
हिंदी में पढ़ें: प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना – ग्रामीण
What is Selection Process for PMAY-G Beneficiaries
Identification and selection of beneficiaries shall be done by the community through the Gram Sabha, from the SECC 2011 list, based on the housing deficiency and other social deprivation parameters. The government follows a 6 step process to prepare the final list of beneficiaries of PMAY-G. The six steps are as below:
There are 13 automatic exclusion parameters based upon the candidates from the original SECC data list will be removed as follows:
- Motorized two/three/four wheeler/ fishing boat
- Mechanized three/ four wheeler agricultural equipment
- Kisan Credit Card with credit limit of Rs.50,000 or above
- Household with any member as a Government employee
- Households with non-agricultural enterprises registered with the Government
- Any member of the family earning more than Rs.10,000 per month
- Paying income tax
- Paying professional tax
- Own a refrigerator
- Own landline phone
- Own 2.5 acres or more of irrigated land with at least one irrigation equipment
- 5 acres or more of irrigated land for two or more crop seasons
- Owning at least 7.5 acres of land or more with at least one irrigation equipment
After this, the list of eligible candidates will come out and be categorized into two sub groups.
Definition of Kutcha House
Houses with kutcha wall – Houses where the material used for wall is Grass/thatch/bamboo or plastic/polythene or mud/unburnt brick or wood or stone not packed with mortar.
Houses with kutcha roof – Houses where the material used for roof is Grass/thatch/bamboo/wood/mud or plastic/polythene or handmade tiles.
The status reports of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) can be viewed on the official website at http://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/Home.aspx
Under the parent scheme, PM Awas Yojana, the government aims to develop 30 million homes by the year 2024. The government so far has completed the construction of more than 1.65 crore lakh homes under the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Helpline Number
Check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin helpline number here to resolve any queries or grievance:-
Helpline (Toll Free) Number: 1800-11-6446
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Official Website: pmayg.nic.in