WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021 online registration / application form are going to be invited soon by the West Bengal government. In this scheme, youths will be provided with 2 lakh motorcycles to sustain their livelihood. People would be able to apply for Karmai Dharma Yojana through online or offline mode (yet to be decided). This WB Karmai Dharma Scheme would run as a sub-part of the earlier launched Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021
All the beneficiaries would be able to get aid for motobikes with assistance from cooperative banks under WB Karmai Dharma Scheme. Youths would be able to apply online or offline for motorcycle scheme. In this scheme, we will provide you about the complete details including how to fill Karmai Dharma Scheme online registration / application form 2021.
WB Karma Dharma Scheme Online Registration / Application Form
Just like other welfare schemes for youth such as Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme, the West Bengal government may invite WB Karmai Dharma Scheme online registration form. All those youth candidates who wish to get a motorcycle for their self employment would be able to apply online or offline. The state govt. may invite WB Karmai Dharma Scheme online application form through its official website https://wb.gov.in/ or through a new dedicated portal.
The information regarding the complete apply process of Karmai Dharma Scheme would only be available after its official launch. Only after the official notification is released, applicants would be able to fill the WB Karmai Dharma Scheme online application / registration form. As soon the scheme is launched, we will update the complete scheme details here.
Features of WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
The West Bengal govt. has launched Karmai Dharma Scheme whose main features are as follows:-
- Karmai Dharma signifies Work is Worship, so this is a self employment scheme for youths.
- In this scheme, around 2 lakh youths would be provided with 1 motorbike each.
- The financial aid would be given with assistance from cooperative banks.
- There will be boxes on the back of the bikes for carrying items to be sold.
- Youths will be able to sell sarees, or clothes or any other articles.
- This Karmai Dharma initiative will help the unemployed youths to get self employment and run their family.
At the programme held at the Sidhu Kanhu Stadium, CM Mamata Banerjee even mentioned that govt. will provide 100% scholarship to those in genuine need of it. The Assembly election in the state is due in April-May 2021.
List of Documents Required for WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
Here is the list of documents required for the West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021:-
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhaar Card
- Address Proof
- 10th or 12th Marksheet
- Educational certificate
- Voter ID Card
The applicants must attach these documents with the completed application form to get it approved from the concerned authorities.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Self Employment Scheme in WB State
Only those applicants fulfilling the below mentioned criteria will be eligible to apply for self employment scheme:-
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Applicant youth must be unemployed and in search of job.
- It is only applicable to such jobless candidates who have completed their 10th, 12th in the recognized.
All such willing applicant youth who wish to prosper in their business and needs some money to start off with can apply for this Karmai Dharma Scheme.
On the treatment of coronavirus patients, CM stated that the central government will not give us anything throughout the year. They will also not allow us to treat COVID patients free of cost. They have not helped us in any way. They tell lies and threaten officers.
Objective of Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021
The state government conceptualized the new scheme following the instruction of the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. The main purpose of the scheme is to make unemployed youths self-reliant.
- A new scheme “Karmai Dharma” was launched by Bengal Government. 2 lakh unemployed youth will be provided assistance to purchase motorcycles to make them self-reliant.
- The Chief Minister added that the unemployment rate in West Bengal had reduced.
- When then the unemployment rate in India is at an all-time high of 24%, the unemployment rate in Bengal reduced by 40%.
Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Yojana
Ahead of the assembly elections in West Bengal, CM Mamata Banerjee has announced schemes for redressing grievances of people at the block level and providing motorbikes to youths to help them run small businesses. Under the Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Yojana or West Bengal government at every doorstep scheme, the administration has set up camps in every block to address people grievances. Officials from these camps will redress grievances of people.
There will be Duare Duare Paschimbanga Sarkar camps in every block of West Bengal. In these camps, representatives all departments will look into the requirements of people and try to fulfil them, if possible, immediately. Such camps under the Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Yojana had been started from 1 December 2020.