RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2020-21 online application form are invited at rte.tnschools.gov.in. Directorate of Government Examinations has released the notification, guidelines, apply online process for Tamil Nadu RTE admissions. Under RTE Act 2009, all the students of weaker sections will get 25% reservation in private schools in the state. TN School Education Department is going to invite RTE Online Application Form 2020-21 Tamilnadu for RTE admissions in Tamil Nadu.
Interested candidates can fill RTE admission 2020-21 Tamilnadu online registration form at official website. The start date to apply online is 27 August 2020 and last date to apply for LKG / Class 1 admissions is 25 September 2020.
RTE Act is applicable for all states to provide free and compulsory education to the children of poor families. All the eligible applicants can fill RTE application form 2020 in Tamilnadu. Candidates can also see 25% Reservation Intake Capacity (District and School Wise Details) and RTE Tamilnadu School List for admissions. As per the Tamil Nadu RTE Rules, every school must update the details of number of seats available on the website.
RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2020-21 Online Application Form
The complete procedure of how to apply online for RTE Tamilnadu 2020-21 online application is as follows:-
- Step 1: For RTE Admission 2020-21 Tamilnadu, visit official website at https://rte.tnschools.gov.in/home?returnUrl=%2Freg-parent
- Step 2: On the homepage, click the “Start Application” link under “Application to Private Schools under the provisions of Right To Education Act,2009 Section 12.1(c)” section as shown here.
- Step 3: In the next window, the RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2020-21 Student / Parent online registration form will appear as shown below:-
- Step 4: Fill personal details such as name of child, gender, date of birth, password, religion, community, mobile number, eligible class as per DOB, e-mail ID and click at “Save” button.
- Step 5: Applicants will get message of successful registration and Application number as shown here:-
- Step 6: Candidates can then make login using application number and password and click at “Login” button as shown here:-
- Step 7: Applicants can proceed filling the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2020-21 online registration form by entering their parent details:-
- Step 8: After filling in the parent details, applicants will have to fill the Address details to proceed for the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2020-21 Online Application Form:-
- Step 9: Accordingly, fill in the residential address, Pin code, District and proceed to filling RTE Tamilnadu Admission online application form by uploading their documents:-
- Step 10: Finally, applicants can select schools and complete the TN RTE Admission 2020-21 online registration / application form filling process.
Applicants must take a printout of the completed Tamil Nadu RTE Admission Form for any future reference. It is advised to the students to firstly go through the RTE Admission 2020 TN guidelines before started filling online application form. Dept. of School Education in Tamilnadu will give preference to the children residing within 1 km radius of the school for RTE Tamil Nadu 2020-2021 admission.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2020-21 Schedule
Below are the important dates which must be looked upon to fill RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2020-21:-
|17 August 2020||Schools to prepare details on the intake capacity of entry level classes and separate register for 25% intake.|
|25 August 2020||25% intake seats to be displayed on notice board and website.|
|27 August 2020||Start date of online application for RTE quota.|
|25 September 2020||Last Date for RTE TN Admissions for current academic year.|
|30 September 2020||Names of eligible applicants and ineligible applicants with reasons for rejection to be on display.|
|1 October 2020||Random selection (if applications exceed available seats).|
|3 October 2020||Names of selected applicants with application numbers to be displayed on school notice boards and websites.|
As per the RTE Act, around 25% seats must be reserved in private schools (non-minority schools) for children from economically and socially disadvantaged groups. There are over 1 lakh seats available in around 9,000 schools across the state. But it is still not clarified whether RTE Admissions are available to CBSE schools in the state.
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2020 – Who can Apply
Here is the complete eligibility criteria to apply online for RTE TN Admissions 2020:-
- Children of Parents falling under economically weaker sections, disadvantaged groups, disadvantaged groups-special category are eligible.
- For LKG admissions, date of birth must be b/w 31 May 2016 to 31 July 2017.
- For 1st Standard admission, date of birth must be b/w 31 May 2014 to 31 July 2015.
- Applicants from BC-others, MBC, ST, SC-others, SC-arunthathiyar, OC, DNC (Denotified communities), social category not disclosed are eligible.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
- Disabled children, wards of scavengers and HIV infected among others would be given preference.
List of Documents for LKG / Class 1 Admission under RTE Tamilnadu Admissions
As per the new system introduced in 2020, private schools are tagged on GIS maps. Once parents register their address, schools located within a 1.5 km radius from their residence will show up on the screen. A parent can select a maximum of five schools. Parents have to upload their ward’s documents whose list is given below:-
- Recent photograph of applicant (150 px * 175 px).
- Birth certificate.
- Aadhar card or ration card of the parent / guardian.
- Income certificate for weaker section candidates.
- Community certificate for disadvantaged group candidates.
- Disadvantaged Group Special Category Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (if any).
- Certificate to prove wards of scavengers (if applicable).
- Children of HIV infected parents (if applicable).
These certificates must be upload for RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2020-21. Parents can visit district-level educational offices for filling up online applications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What is RTE Admission 2020 21 in Tamil Nadu
RTE Admission Act means Right To Education, it describes importance of compulsory education to children between the age group of 6-14 years under the Indian Constitution of Article 21a.
How to Apply Online for RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2020-21
Visit the official website www.rte.tnschools.gov.in, click the “Start Application” link under “Application to Private Schools under the provisions of Right To Education Act,2009 Section 12.1(c)” section to open RTE Tamilnadu Admission online registration / application form.
What is Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
SSA is a flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a time bound manner, as mandated by 86th amendment to the Constitution of India making free and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group, a Fundamental Right
What are the documents required for RTE application in Tamilnadu
Passport size photograph, birth certificate, income certificate of parents, aadhaar / ration card of ward & their parents, certificate to prove wards of scavengers or children of HIV infected parents (if applicable)
What is the Age Limit for RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2020
For LKG admissions, date of birth must be b/w 31 May 2016 to 31 July 2017. For 1st Standard admission, date of birth must be b/w 31 May 2014 to 31 July 2015.
What is the start date and last date to apply for TN RTE Admissions this year
The start date to apply online for RTE Tamil Nadu Admission is 27 August 2020. The last date to submit application form is 25 September 2020.
— For more details on the RTE Admission 2020-2021 Online in Tamilnadu, please visit the official website given here – tnschools.gov.inContent Source / Reference Link: dge.tn.gov.in, tnschools.gov.in SAVE AS PDF