Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) has launched a new portal for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban Housing Scheme at pmay-urban.gov.in. At this PMAY U new portal, people can check name in list of PMAY Urban beneficiaries, track application status, check services / guidelines and progress report. Links to various previous website like PMAY MIS (pmaymis.gov.in), CLAP portal (pmayuclap.gov.in), GHTC-India (ghtc-india.gov.in) are present.
All the people who wants to check their name in PMAY-U List of beneficiaries 2022 can view their name. Details of all components of scheme like CLSS, BLC, AHP, In-Situ development is present at pmay-urban.gov.in. Tracking of Application for PMAY Urban Scheme is available along with the complete progress made by the govt. till date.
Moreover, people can even download PMAY Urban Mobile App for android as well as iphone users. The main objective of central govt’s flagship PM Awas Yojana is to provide houses to each poor people in India under PMAY-HFA housing scheme till 2022.
PMAY U New Portal – pmayurban.gov.in
At the new PMAY Urban Portal pmay-urban.gov.in, people can now check list, status, services, progress related to PM Awas Yojana Shehri as mentioned below:-
PMAY U List of Beneficiaries at pmay-urban-gov.in
At the new portal, people can check the name in PMAY Urban List of beneficiaries by the following method:-
- Firstly visit the official website at pmay-urban.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “PMAY MIS” tab in the main menu or directly click this link
- Take your mouse over the “Search Beneficiary” link in the main menu and click “Search by Name” link.
- On the next screen, Enter the name or the first three letters of the name and click “SHOW” button.
- Click at PMAY U List of Beneficiaries link to read the complete process.
Track PMAY-U Application Status at pmay-urban.gov.in
When applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online through pmaymis.gov.in or Common Service Centers, an acknowledgement receipt along with your photograph and an application number on it is provided to you. The application number mentioned on the acknowledgement receipt can be used to check the status of your application.
Visit the official pmay-urban.gov.in website and click at PMAY MIS tab in the header. At the new website, click at “Track Your Assessment Status” under “Citizen Assessment” tab in header. Click at Track PMAY Urban Application Status to check your status..
PM Awas Yojana Urban App Download
At the newly launched pmay-urban.gov.in portal, there are links to download PMAY Urban app for both android and iphone users:-
All the android as well as iphone users can download PMAY Urban App at their mobile phone and avail various services.
COVID Urban Practices (CUP) Innovations
In order to tackle the spread of novel coronavirus, Covid urban practices (CUP) innovations are included at the PMAY Urban new portal:-
1) Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046
2) Toll Free: 1075
3) Helpline Email ID: [email protected]
People can now download the Aarogya Setu App from google play store (android) and apple app store (iPhone Ios).
PM Awas Yojana Urban Services
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) will ensure housing for all in urban areas which was launched on 25 June 2015 to implement 2015-2022. Under this scheme, govt. will provide houses to all eligible families / beneficiaries against demand of 1.12 crore houses. Size of house for economically weaker section (EWS) category is 30 sq.mt carpet area. PMAY has made a mandatory provision for the female head of the family to be the owner or co-owner of the dwelling unit. PM Awas Yojana Urban services includes 4 components:-
- In-situ Slum Redevelopment (ISSR) – Under ISSR, central assistance of Rs. 1 lakh per house is admissible for all houses built for eligible slum dwellers. This component will use land as resource with participation of private developers. The slum rehabilitation grants can be utilized by states / UTs for any of slum redevelopment projects. After redevelopment, de-notification of slums by state / UT govt. is recommended under guidelines.
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) – Under this component, interest subsidy upto Rs. 2.67 lakh is admissible for beneficiaries of EWS / LIG / MIG – 1 and MIG -2 category. People who seeks housing loans from banks, housing finance companies and other institutions to acquire / construct houses are eligible. Subsidy of 6.5%, 4% and 3% on loan amount upto Rs. 6 lakh, 9 lakh and 12 lakh is applicable for carpet area upto 60, 160 and 200 sq.mt for EWS / LIG, MIG I, MIG II respectively.
- Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP) – Central assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh per EWS house is provided where at-least 35% of houses in projects are for EWS category and single project has at-least 250 houses.
- Beneficiary Led Individual House Construction / Enhancements (BLC) – Under this component, central assistance of Rs.1.5 lakh is available to individual eligible families belonging to EWS categories.
Read PMAY U complete guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban housing scheme and apply online to become a beneficiary.
pmay-urban.gov.in – Links to Other Portals
PMAY Urban Progress Report
Here is the progress report of PM Awas Yojana Urban housing scheme:-
|Houses Sanctioned||114.68 lakhs|
|Houses Grounded||93.66 lakhs|
|Houses Completed||55.13 lakhs|
|Central Assistance Committed||Rs. 1.89 lakh crore|
|Central Assistance Released||Rs. 1,22,898 crore|
|Total Investment||Rs. 7.52 lakh crore|
Read CSMC Meetings to know the total number of houses sanctioned. The work to provide houses to poor people in urban areas is going on a massive scale to realize the vision of Housing For All by 2022.