Central govt. is inviting online applications for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) at maandhan.in for informal workers. Under this PMSYM scheme, the govt. will provide Rs. 3000 per month as pension to all the unorganized sector workers. Check PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana apply online process, pension chart, eligibility criteria, who are its beneficiaries & complete details.
Now all the people working in unorganized sector will have to make a monthly contribution of Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 per month and then govt. will provide them Rs. 3000 monthly pension after retirement. The eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2020 is that the person must be working in unorganized sector. The salary of the person must be less than Rs. 15,000 per month to avail pension under PMSYMY. Also check the new PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana Online Portal.
The Union government has allocated Rs. 500 crore for this social security scheme and has started inviting PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana online application form. This mega pension scheme would cover around 42 crore workers (majdoor) including rickshaw pullers, rag pickers and other small scale workers.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2020
For huge workforce in India, central govt. launches Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2020. Just like social security schemes for employees of organized sector, the central govt. has now started PMSYM scheme to provide pension after retirement to unorganized sector workers.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration / Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to make online registration for PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana 2020:-
- All the beneficiaries will have to make a visit to the CSCs with mandatory information. (Check CSC Locator)
- They will visit the official PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana Online Portal at https://maandhan.in/
- At the homepage, they have to click at the “Click Here to Apply Now” link as shown below:-
- Then you will be directed to “Digitalseva Connect” Portal which is to be operated by the common service service operator.
- Then CSC will enroll the beneficiaries and installment would get calculated on the basis of age criteria.
- The 1st installment would be deducted through CSC wallet and subscribers will have to pay in cash.
- After making successful payment, an online Shram Yogi Pension Number would be generated. In addition, an acknowledgement cum Debit mandate will be generated for beneficiary’s signature.
- Common Service Centers will scan and upload the signed debit mandate of beneficiaries. Then CSC will print and handover the Shram Yogi Card to beneficiaries.
- After confirmation from bank, mandate debit would get activated along with SMS communication to the beneficiary.
- The complete process to apply online for PM Shramyogi Mandhan pension yojna is shown below:-
Furthermore to know more about the enrollment process, click the link https://www.licindia.in/home/process. In case of any query, candidates can call on the toll fee number at 1800-2676-888.
The candidates must fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria to become eligible for PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM):-
A) All the beneficiaries must belong to 18 to 40 years of age.
B) The income of the candidate must be less than Rs. 15,000 per month.
C) He / She must not be an income tax payer.
D) Applicants must not be engaged in organized sector with membership of EPF / NPS / ESIC
E) Applicant must have a savings bank account.
F) He / She should possess Aadhar number.
Salient Features of PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM)
The important features and highlights of this PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana are as follows:-
- Now each of the unorganized sector workers will get minimum assured pension amount of Rs. 3000 per month.
- For availing PMSYMY benefits, the salary of the person must not exceed Rs. 15000 per month.
- To avail benefits under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2020, each of the worker must make a contribution of Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 per month depending on their age.
- All the applicants would get this amount after they attain the age of retirement i.e 60 years.
- Family Pension: During the receipt of pension, if the subscriber dies, then the spouse of beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension received by the beneficiary as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to spouse.
Click at PMSYM Scheme Features PDF to get complete knowledge of pension scheme for unorganized workers. There is no work experience restriction which means that both the freshers who got job recently or are working for quite sometime in unorganized sector can avail benefits.
PM Shram-Yogi Maandhan Yojana Pension Chart (Subscriber Contribution)
In this mega pension scheme for unorganized workers, each beneficiary has to made certain contribution. This voluntary subscriber contribution ranges from Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 per month. It depends on the age of joining of the subscriber as the entry age is 18 years while maximum age to join is 40 years. The complete PMSYM pension chart can be checked using the link given below:-
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Pension Chart 2020
For eg – if a person enters the scheme at an age of 29 years, he is required to contribute Rs 100/ – per month till the age of 60 years an equal amount of Rs 100/- will be contributed by the Central Government.
Who Are Eligible for PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana
The unorganized worker’s salary must not be more than Rs. 15,000 per month and he / she can beloong to any occupation as described below:-
|Home based workers||Street vendors||Mid-day meal workers|
|Head loaders||Brick kiln workers||Cobblers|
|Rag pickers||Domestic workers||Washer men|
|Rickshaw pullers||Landless labourers||Own account workers|
|Agricultural workers||Construction workers||Beedi workers|
|Handloom workers||Leather workers||Audio-visual workers|
The central govt. has made a budgetary provision of Rs. 500 crore for the successful implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2020. Theofficial notification for PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Scheme has also been released.
This is a brand new pension scheme for unorganized sector workers as the central govt. is committed to the welfare of these employees.