Uttar Pradesh Government has launched One District One Product Scheme 2023. Subsequently, this scheme will provide job opportunities to 25 lakh unemployed candidates across the state. Accordingly, UP govt. will provide Rs. 25000/- to local craftsmen and entrepreneurs in the upcoming 5 years. UP govt. had launch this scheme on 24 January 2018. The complete ODOP district wise list of products is available at odop.in
One District One Product Scheme will raise the GDP of the state up to 2 percent. Govt. will implement this scheme with the collaboration of several industries working in various states. Furthermore, each district will get assigned a product under Ek Zila – Ek Utpadan Scheme.
The primary objective of this scheme is to focus on a particular product and raise its quality to compete in the international market. The detailed list of products associated with each district are described below.
UP One District One Product Scheme 2023
The important features of One District One Product Scheme 2023 are as follows:-
- ODOP scheme is essential for the inclusive development of the entire state.
- The official website for One District One Product Scheme is odopup.in
- Subsequently, this scheme will increase the growth of small, medium and traditional industries of the districts.
- Accordingly, the state govt. will focus on adapting new technology in order to make the product competing in the market.
- Under this scheme, around 25 lakh unemployed youths will get jobs and GDP of the state will get raised by 2 percent.
- The state govt. had launched One District One Product Scheme on 24 January 2018.
List of Products (District-Wise) in UP One District One Product Scheme 2023
The complete list of all the districts along with their products under One District One Product Scheme 2023 are as follows:-
|Aligarh||Locks and Hardware|
|Ambedkar Nagar||Textile Products|
|Auraiya||Food Processing (Desi Ghee)|
|Balrampur||Food Processing (Pulses)|
|Banda||Shazar Stone Craft|
|Etah||Ankle Bells (Ghungroo), Bells and Brass Products|
|Fatehpur||Bedsheets and Iron Fabrication Works|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Readymade Garments|
|Ghazipur||Jute Wall Hanging|
|Gonda||Food Processing (Pulses)|
|Jalaun||Handmade Paper Art|
|Jaunpur||Woollen Carpets (Dari)|
|Kanpur Dehat||Aluminum Utensils|
|Kanpur Nagar||Leather Products|
|Kaushambi||Food Processing (Banana)|
|Kushinagar||Banana Fiber Products|
|Lakhimpur Kheri||Tribal Craft|
|Lalitpur||Zari Silk Sarees|
|Lucknow||Chikankari & Zari Zardozi|
|Mahoba||Gaura Stone Craft|
|Rampur||Applique Work along with Patch Work, Zari Patchwork|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Brassware Craft|
|Siddharthnagar||Kala Namak Rice|
|Varanasi||Banarasi Silk Saree|
After the successful implementation of One District One Product Scheme 2023, all the products will get international recognition. Moreover, these products will become brands and also become an identity of brand UP. This scheme will emphasize on the raising the quality of these products so that these products can compete in the international level.
UP ODOP Scheme – Incentives to SC / ST, Minority & Poor Entrepreneurs to Promote MSMEs
Uttar Pradesh govt. will provide incentives to SC / ST, Minority and Poor Entrepreneurs under One District One Product Scheme. Under ODOP Scheme, govt. will promote Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) by fostering the traditional industries. The state govt. would provide subsidy / margin money on project cost to new enterprises which are being setup by weaker sections of society which are as follows:-
- Projects costing upto Rs. 2.5 million will attract 25% subsidy or Rs. 6,25,000 (whichever is lower) from the state government.
- If Project cost lies between Rs. 2.5 million and Rs. 5 million, then subsidy of 20% or Rs. 6,25,000 (whichever is highest) would be provided.
- Firstly, the state govt. will provide this subsidy as margin money from commercial banks. This amount will later get converted to grant on successfully running of enterprise for 2 years.
- Projects costing b/w Rs. 5 million and Rs. 1.5 billion, then margin money of upto 15% or 1 million (whichever is higher) will be given.
- In case the projects costs more than 1.5 billion, govt. would provide margin money / grant of 10% or Rs. 2 million (whichever is lower).
- Entrepreneurs who belongs to general category are required to make contribution of 10% of total project cost through their own resources. However, this mandate is now relaxed to 5% for SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / Women and Physically Challenged People.
UP govt. has potential to become trillion dollar economy as it is abundant in socio-economic resources of manpower, handicraft and traditional industries. This scheme will provide jobs and self opportunities to 1.2 million youths over next 2 years with ODOP. For more details, visit the official website at http://odopup.in/
Uttar Pradesh Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Uttar Pradesh:UP Ration Card ListKanya Sumangala YojanaYogi Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
17 thoughts on “UP One District One Product Scheme 2023 – List of District Wise Products in Uttar Pradesh”
I want to start kaleen work in Siddhartha Nagar district. Please suggest me, how can I start and can I get some financial help from government, if yes, then how?
C.E.O. Khuniyaon agro Farmer Producer company limited Siddhartha nagar
Call me 9125107000
Please contact toll free number 1800-1800-888 and/or visit their nearest DIC for more assistance.
Aashfinn services provide complete assisstance for setting up industries under odop scheme of government. You may contact at [email protected].
Sir how started the Rregistration of one district one product yojna
Write to [email protected]
Hi, I like your post really I have read first-time Thanks for sharing keep up the good work.
Hello sir, mujhy lon ke avasats h ma kam kholna chhata hu please lon aplai
I want to start kaleen work in sonbhadra district. Please suggest me, how can I start and can I get some financial help from government, if yes, then how?
KAM KABSE HOGA
applay form kaise kare sir
what’s the process of starts this business. ..
tell me on my e-mail
Where is Lucknow in ODOP list which shows 70 district only.
Why district Fatehpur is not included,though represented by munister sadhvi niranjan jyoti?
District Fatehpur is out from the list,though represented by minister sadhvi niranjan jyoti.Cd,nt understand…Why this prejudice?
sir,how start the registration of one district one product yojna.
Its “Jalaun” not “Jallon”
give online link for one district one product