Maharashtra Construction Workers Registration Form: Maharashtra government has started registration / online renewal / claim form process for construction workers at mahabocw.in. Accordingly, all the construction labourers can now make registration with Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board to get various schemes benefits. The Maharashtra Construction Workers Online Registration / Renewal / Claim Form is available online at mahabocw.in. The assistance under several construction labourers schemes will be paid to the workers registered with mahabocw department through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode i.e directly into their bank accounts.
- Maharashtra Construction Worker Registration Link –
- Link for Construction Worker to Apply Online for Claim – https://iwbms.mahabocw.in/claim-management/claim-main-form
- Construction Worker Online Renewal Link – https://iwbms.mahabocw.in/registration-and-renewal/renewal
- Link to Update Your Construction Workers Registration- https://iwbms.mahabocw.in/registration-and-renewal/update-registration
- Construction Worker Profile Login Link – https://iwbms.mahabocw.in/profile-login
- CESS Payee / Collector: Login to Proceed – https://securepayments.payu.in/mbocwwb/home
Mahabocw Construction Worker Online Registration Process
Below is the complete process to make registration with the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board:-
STEP 1: Visit the official website at https://mahabocw.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Workers Registration” link under ‘Workers’ section present in the main menu as below:-
STEP 3: The direct link is https://mahabocw.in/workers-registration/ to open the Maharashtra construction workers registration form:-
STEP 4: Check your eligibility criteria, list of documents and proceed to register online with the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
STEP 5: Afterwards, fill in the Mahabocw construction workers online application form to get registered with Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
Download Maharashtra Labour Registration Form PDF (Revised)
Here is the direct link to download revised version of Maharashtra Labour Registration Form in PDF format – https://mahabocw.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/LABOUR_REGISTRATION_FORM_REVISED.pdf
The Maharashtra Construction Workers Registration Form PDF will appear as shown below:-
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Construction Laborers Registration
All the applicant workers must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for making Maharashtra Construction Workers Registration:-
- A worker should be between 18 to 60 years of age.
- A worker must be working for more than 90 days in the last 12 months.
List of Documents Required for Mahabocw Construction Labourers Registration
In order to get registered with board, form-V has to be filled and submitted along with following documents.
- Proof of Age
- 90 days working certificate
- Residence proof
- Identity proof
- 3 Passport Sized Photographs
The Registration fee is Rs. 25/- and annual subscription for 5 years is Rs. 60.
Background for Construction Workers Registration in Maharashtra
- According to 2001 census, there are total of 14.09 lakh construction workers in the state. Though Official statistics are not released yet. Considering the increase in population to 15.99% according to the 2011 census, the construction workers are expected to be 17.50 lakh.
- At the end of November 2016, 5.62 lakh construction workers were registered in the Board as beneficiaries and 2.99 lakh workers registration is valid till date.
- According to Maharashtra Economic Survey 2015-16, 1.02 lakh construction establishments exist in the state.
- The autonomous tripartite Board was established on 01.05.2011. On 03.11.2011, notification was issued for minor contribution from the beneficiaries
- After this, the registration process of the workers was started immediately through the available manpower in the labour commissioner’s office.
Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme (Earlier Update)
During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak, labourers working in buildings and other structures were effected the most. Construction workers were not getting employment every day because there was no work. All such labourers were facing many obstacles to meet even the basic needs of their daily life. So the state govt. provided them with Rs. 1500 under Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme. The decision was taken during a meeting attended by Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, officials of finance, social justice, food and civil supplies and other state ministers.
Various welfare schemes were implemented for the workers based on assistance from the state govt’s fund. A sum of nearly Rs. 180 crore was spent from the state govt. fund for Rs. 1,500 Construction Workers Assistance Scheme. The Maharashtra Vikas Aaghadi government stood firmly behind workers affected due to the 2nd wave of COVID-19. Rs. 1500 per construction worker was announced and given by the government. This scheme benefited 12 lakh construction workers in the state.