Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Price | Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 Dates | Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Packages | Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 Indian Government | Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 Registration | Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter | Eligibility Criteria for KMY 2019
Indian government has started the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 Registration at the official website at kmy.gov.in. The online application form for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is now available for the trip scheduled to take place b/w 8th June to 8 September 2019. People can now easily check the eligibility criteria, KMY price, dates, packages, route, selection process, helpline number and other details of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 here.
The last date for Kailash Mansarovar Registration is 9 May 2019. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra involves trekking at high altitudes of up to 19,500 feet under inhospitable conditions like extreme weather, rugged terrain. So, only medically fit persons must apply online for KMY 2019 as it may prove hazardous for those who are not physically and medically fit.
So, it is advisable to firstly check the eligibility criteria, dates, packages, routes, total cost and other general criteria before filling the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra online application form.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 Online Registration / Application
Below is the complete procedure to make online Kailash Mansarovar Registration as specified by the Indian govt:-
- Firstly visit the official website at kmy.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “यात्रा के लिए आवेदन करें (Applying for Yatra)” link
- Direct Link – How to Apply Online for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- Here new users can make online registration first using the “नए उपयोगकर्ता? रजिस्टर” tab and then make login as shown below:-
- Afterwards the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 online registration form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter their name, date of birth, e-mail ID, password, mobile number and then enter the “जमा करें (Submit)” button to complete the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra online registration process and make login.
- Candidates can make login using the “मौजूदा उपयोगकर्ता? लॉगिन” link as mentioned above, the login page will appear as shown below:-
- After making login, candidates can start filling the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Online Application Form as given below:-
Here candidates can enter all their details accurately and fill the online application form to go to the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 scheduled by the Indian government.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 Dates
The important dates related to this year’s Kailash Mansarovar Yatra i.e for FY 2019 are as follows:-
|Starting Date of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Online Registration||9 April 2019|
|Last Date to fill Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Online Application Form||9 May 2019|
|Commencement of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 by Indian Government||8 June 2019|
|Ending of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 by Indian Government||8 September 2019|
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Packages Cost
All the interested citizens can check the total package rates i.e the total fees incurred during the whole trip to Kailash Mansarovar through the link below:-
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 Package Rates
These KMY package rates will remain unchanged till any further notification from the Ministry of External Affairs of the Indian government.
Who is Eligible for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019
All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for KMY 2019:-
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- He / She must possess an Indian passport valid for minimum 6 months as on 1 September of the current year.
- Applicant’s age must lie between 18 and 70 years as on 1 January of the current year.
- The Body Mass Index (BMI) of the candidate must be 25 or less. Moreover, applicants must be physically fit and medically healthy to undertake KMY Yatra 2019 for religious purpose.
- Foreign nationals are not eligible to apply. Therefore, all the OCI card holders are not eligible.
For more details, click the link – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Eligibility Criteria
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Route / Price
There would be 2 routes for the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 which are shown below:-
|Details||Lipulekh Pass (Uttarakhand)||Nathu La Pass (Sikkim)|
|Number of Batches||18 batches of 60 pilgrims each||10 batches of 50 pilgrims each|
|Estimated Cost per Person||Rs. 1.8 lakh||Rs. 2.5 lakh|
|Duration of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra||24 days||21 days|
All the Kailash Mansarovar Yatris can either select both routes indicating priority or select only one of the routes. They will be allotted a route and batch through computerized draw of lots.
KMY 2019 Selection Process & Helpline Number
The selection of applicants for the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra would be done through a fair computer-generated, random, gender-balanced selection process. All the applicants will be notified of their selection after the computerized draw through automated email or SMS.
After selection, each applicant will have to pay the confirmation fee as detailed on the kmy.gov.in website in order to confirm their participation. Applicants can also get information and track the status of their Kailash Mansarovar Yatra application through the helpline no: 011-24300655.