Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha has released the PDS Odisha New Ration Card Holders List Online (Village Wise) for FY 2019-2020. All the citizens who have made fresh registration for Ration Card can now Find Name in Food Odisha Ration Card list and print it. Candidates whose name does not appears in the Odisha Ration Card Holder List 2019 2020 can now Download Odisha Ration Card Application Form. All the citizens can also check food status online in Gram Panchayat / Block Wise Ration Card List. Download ration card wise final priority list, NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries details at pdsodisha.gov.in or foododisha.in
Odisha Ration Card is an essential document for the poor people to take benefits of subsidized food by Public Distribution System (PDS). Most importantly, people can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby and avail benefits of other govt. schemes.
Odisha govt. has made PDS odisha ration card list 2020 public to make the process of finding name easier. Now candidates can search their name in the Ration Card List Village Wise Odisha. For inclusion of their name in this list, people can also learn How to apply ration card online in Odisha and fill ration card application form.
PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2020 – Check Status Online
All the candidates who have earlier applied for the New Ration Card can check their name in the PDS Odisha Ration Card list 2019-2020 either by Name or by Ration Card Number. Here is the complete procedure to find name in Block Wise Ration Card list 2019 2020:-
1. Food Odisha Ration Card List 2020 – Search by Name & Status Enquiry
- Visit the official website pdsodisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, click at the “NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries” section in the header:
- Here enter the district name, block name, FPS and then click at the “Get Report” button to open the Block Wise Ration Card List:
- Directly enter the name in the “Find Box” at the top of the list to directly check Ration Card details by Name and to Check RC Status Online / Ration Card Status Enquiry.
- Here candidates can search family details by ration card no., name, father name, spouse name, type of family, number of family members. Click at the “Ration Card Number” to open the details of family members in Food Odisha Ration Card List.
- Here the complete details of members in ration card can be checked including the name, age, relation and other details.
People can easily check their name, download / print the Ration Card to avail benefits of subsidized food at nearby RationShops.
Odisha Ration Card Final Priority List – Find Details by Name
- Visit the same official website pdsodisha.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “RC Wise FPL” link in the header to open the Ration Card Wise Final Priority List.
- Direct Link – RC Wise Final Priority Ration Card List (Village Wise) Odisha
- Here enter the District Name, Block, Gram Panchayat / Ward, Center Name and click at the “Get Report” button
- Candidates can download the Odisha Ration Card New List with Aadhar Number using the “Report with Aadhar Number” button. Also Report without Aadhaar Number is available to download which can be saved using “Report without Aadhaar No.” tab.
- If their name does not appears in the list, then fill the Odisha Ration Card Online Application Form.
All the candidates can check the status of their Application, Transactions and also make New Ration Card Status Enquiry at the official website of Food and Civil Supplies department, Odisha. All the candidates who were finding it difficult to find their name manually in the Ration Card New List 2019 – 2020, can now search their name online.
How to Apply Online for Ration Card in Odisha
The citizens of Odisha whose name is not present in the Ration Card List can apply online for new ration card at the official website foododisha.in. Here is the direct link to check complete process to fill online application / registration form for name inclusion in Odisha RC Holder list:-
- Visit the official website at http://www.foododisha.in/
- At homepage, click at the “e-Bitaran Odisha” link as shown in the image below:-
- Direct Link – http://www.foododisha.in/eBitaran.asp?lnk=31
- At this page, click at the “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013” link as shown below:-
- The direct link to download Odisha Ration Card Application Form for NFSA beneficiaries is given here:
- The PDS Odisha Ration Card Online Application Form will appear as shown below:-
For more details, check complete procedure at Odisha Ration Card Online Application Form 2020
There is no application form filling fee and there is no requirement to pay any fees while applying online for new ration card in Karnataka. However, applicants can collect their ration cards from the concerned authorities on making a payment of Rs. 5 per copy.
Timelines for Issuing Ration Card in Odisha
All the applicants can submit the complete Odisha Ration Card online application form and new ration cards would be issued within 15 days of submission of application.
Linking of Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
People can now link their Unique Identification Number or Aadhaar Card with their ration card. This aadhaar seeding can be done online by visiting the official portal and then clicking at the “Link to UID” link.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Ration Card
All the applicants must meet the basic eligibility criteria to get a new ration card in Odisha:-
a) Applicants who are permanent resident of Odisha can apply.
b) Households not already having ration card in the state are eligible.
c) Newly married couples can apply for new ration card.
d) Citizens having temporary ration cards whose date has been expired are eligible.
It is important to note that the issue of new ration card in Odisha would be based on the household income as well as economic conditions of the family.
List of Documents Required for New Ration Card in Odisha
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for new ration card in Odisha:-
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
In case of non-possession of above mentioned documents, applications for new ration cards are liable to get rejected.
List of Dealers with Ration Card in Odisha at foododisha.in
Here is the complete list of dealers with ration card in Odisha which can be checked using the process below:-
- Visit the same official eBitaran link at Food Odisha Portal at http://www.foododisha.in/eBitaran.asp?lnk=31
- Then click at the “List of Dealers with Ration Card” link
- Direct Link – http://portal.foododisha.in/FPS/RationCardDetailsNew.aspx
- The Portal Food Odisha FPS New Ration Card Details page will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can select the district, block / ULB and then click at the “Show” button to open the List of Dealers with Ration Card in Odisha:-
An Overview of Odisha Ration Card
Here is an overview of Odisha Ration Card which is mentioned in the table below:-
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|Article Category||List / Status / Application|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Odisha|
|Mode of Checking Status / List / Application||Online|
Helpline Number (Toll Free) for Odisha Ration Card
People can now contact the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Odisha. The contact details are mentioned here:
Toll Free No. 1967
Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
Odisha State Secretariat,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For more details, visit the official website at foododisha.in
OR visit this link for district-wise grievance redressal officers contacts list.
Odisha Ration Card – Important FAQ’s
How can I apply for Odisha Ration Card?
You can apply online for Odisha ration card online through foododisha.in or download the application form and apply offline by visiting the nearest center.
Is there any fee / charges for ration card application?
Now, there are no charges / fee to apply for ration card in Odisha
How many days it takes for the card to be issued?
It takes about 15 days for card application to be processed and the card to be issued to the applicant
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Ration Card?
The main eligibility criteria for ration card in Odisha is that the applicant should be a permanent resident of state
What are the documents required for Odisha ration card application?
Residential / Identity proof such as Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving licence and passport size photograph, signed self declaration form, age certificate, income proof, valid mobile number, and a tenancy agreement if applicable.
What is the helpline number of Odisha PDS?
Toll free helpline number for Grievance / Complaint Redressal system is 1967.
Where can I find the list of FPS (Fair Price Shops) in Odisha?
You can find the complete district-wise list of FPS dealers in Odisha at pdsodisha.gov.in. There are a total of 28071 FPS in the state as of 08-April-2020.