Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) has launched National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Mobile App. All the students can now Download NSP Mobile App and apply for scholarships from their home. Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has started this mobile application for Android phone users in India. Facility to make online registration would remain available at NSP Mobile App. People can download this mobile application from National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Mobile App will ensure a smooth, accessible and hassle free scholarship system for students belonging to poor and economically weaker sections. All the needy students would be able to avail the scholarship amount directly into their bank accounts. This will be done through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
NSP Mobile App will prevent duplication and leakage of scholarships and would ensure that only the needy students get this scholarship amount. People can now apply online for Scholarship Schemes of central govt., state govt. and UGC.
Download National Scholarship Portal Mobile App
Below is the complete procedure to download NSP Mobile App online:-
- Firstly visit the official National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Download NSP Mobile App” link under “Services” section in the header.
- Direct Link – NSP Mobile App Download
- Candidates can download the 4.60 MB Mobile App and ‘Install It’ on your phone. This National Scholarship Portal Mobile App will appear as follows:-
- Here students can make “Registration” and “Login” which will appear as follows:-
- After completing the application process, students can avail scholarship benefits.
The complete amount of scholarship will be transferred directly into the bank accounts of the students through DBT.
NSP Mobile App Benefits
Students can download NSP Mobile App on their android smartphones and avail the following benefits:-
- Students will get all the information regarding various scholarships on this NSP mobile app.
- Students can apply for several scholarships sitting in their home by just downloading this app from Google Playstore.
- Facility to upload necessary documents is available on this NSP Mobile App.
- Students can check the status of their application form, scholarship disbursement etc.
Students belonging to Remote areas / Hilly areas / North-East will get most of the benefits. In the past 4 years, Modi govt. has followed “Empowerment without Appeasement” policy which ensure that approx. 3 crore students have been benefited from scholarship schemes. Out of these beneficiaries, around 1.63 cr students are girls. Even the dropout rate of Muslim girls has been reduced to 35% to 40% (earlier 70%) due to awareness and educational empowerment programmes.
Modi led NDA govt. is working in commitment with 3E – Education, Employment & Empowerment. Various educational institutions of Minority communities including madrasas have been included in mainstream education system. This is done by connecting Minority educational institutions with 3T – Teacher, Tiffin and Toilet.