Delhi Ladli Scheme 2023 Apply Online: Ladli Yojana is a flagship scheme of Delhi government to provide financial assistance to girls. Ladli Yojna Application Form PDF Download facility is now available online for girl candidates. The main objective of this scheme is to put an end on the female foeticide and to improve sex ratio. The Delhi Ladli Scheme apply online process has been started and state govt. is encouraging girls towards education through this initiative. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Delhi Ladli Yojna including how to check Ladli Status online.
Department of WCD acknowledges the support of Directorate of Education, MCD, NDMC, in the implementation of Ladli Scheme. The State Bank Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (SBIL) is the Fund Manager of the scheme. Under the Scheme financial assistance is provided in the form of term deposits – Rs. 11,000/- if born in hospital or Rs. 10,000/- if born at home at the time of registration and Rs. 5,000/- each in further five milestones i.e., Class I, VI, IX, XI & XII.
Delhi Ladli Yojana official website is wcddel.in. In the cabinet meeting held on 2 March 2022, the state govt. has approved Rs. 100 crore for the implementation of the Delhi Ladli Scheme.
What is Delhi Ladli Scheme 2023
In order to end the discrimination of girls, Delhi government on 1 January 2008 has started Ladli Scheme for protection of girls. Delhi Ladli Yojna lay emphasis on protection of girls and promote education by providing financial assistance. Moreover, the Delhi Ladli Yojana also emphasises on promoting awareness on the importance of girls in the society.
The state govt. of Delhi aims to empower girls both socially and economically. On the one hand, Delhi Ladli Scheme will encourage parents to perform Birth Registration of girls and on the other hand, it would reduce the dropout rate of girls from schools. In addition to this, Ladli Yojna will encourage women to pursue higher education by providing them with financial protection.
Delhi Ladli Yojna Application Form PDF Download
The prescribed applications forms can be obtained from the respective District Women and Child Development Officer, WCD, Govt. of Delhi / Govt. Recognized Schools. Delhi Ladli Yojna Application Form can even be downloaded in PDF format through the link given here – http://www.wcddel.in/pdf/LadliFormOct2015.pdf
The Delhi Ladli Scheme Application Form PDF will appear as shown below:-
The link to download Delhi Ladli Yojana application form is available at the page which can be accessed using the link – http://wcddel.in/ladli.html. Candidates can submit Delhi Ladli Scheme application form PDF to the concerned District Office. In case of school going girl within 90 days of admission of the girl and in case of newly born girls within a year of the birth, the form must be submitted.
Delhi Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Delhi:Apply Online for Class Nursery / KG / 1st Admission in Delhi at edudel.nic.inChief Minister Advocate Welfare SchemeDelhi Widow Pension Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Ladli Scheme
In order to become eligible for Delhi Ladli Scheme, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below:-
- Girl should be born in Delhi as shown by the birth certificate issued by the Registrar (Births & Deaths), MCD/NDMC.
- The applicant must be a bonafide resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi for at least three years preceding the date of birth of the girl child.
- Annual family income should not exceed Rs.1 lakh.
- If girl is school going, her school must be recognized by Delhi Govt. / MCD / NDMC.
- Benefit of the scheme is limited to two surviving girls per family.
Delhi Ladli Yojana Documents Required
All the candidates before applying online must check the Delhi Ladli Yojana documents required:-
- Three years residence proof in Delhi prior to registration
- Income Certificate/Affidavit showing annual income of the family
- Birth certificate of the girl child issued by the Registrar of MCD/NDMC
- Group photo of parents with the girl child.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the parents and the child, if available.
Delhi Ladli Yojana Apply Process
The Delhi Ladli Yojana apply online process includes registration at district office or at schools or renewal process at schools. Here we are describing these processes in detail.
Ladli Yojna Registration at District Offices
The Ladli Scheme Registration process at District offices is given in the image below:-
Ladli Yojana Registration at Schools
The Ladli Yojna Registration process at schools is given in the image below:-
Ladli Scheme Renewal Process at Schools
The Ladli Yojana renewal process at schools is given in the image below:-
Complete details of Ladli Scheme apply online process can be checked at http://www.wcddel.in/streesakti_3Ladli.html
How Can You Check Delhi Ladli Scheme Status Online
Here is the direct link to give a sense of how you can check Delhi Ladli Scheme Status of applications online – https://corporatesolutions.onlinesbilife.com/ladli/Ladlifundvalue.aspx
The page to check Delhi Ladli Yojna Status online will appear as shown below:-
Here candidates can enter their policy number, group member ID, member date of birth, captcha and click at the “Submit” button to check Delhi Ladli Scheme status online.
Objectives of Delhi Ladli Yojana
The main objectives behind the launch of Delhi Ladli Yojana are mentioned here:-
- Empowerment of the girl child both socially and economically.
- Promotion of birth registration of girl child.
- Controlling female foeticide
- Improvement in sex ratio.
- Put an end on discrimination against the girl child.
- Promotion of education among the girls
- Reducing school drop-out rate of girl students.
- Security to girl students for their higher education.
Financial Assistance under Delhi Ladli Yojna
Under the scheme financial assistance in the name of eligible girls is sanctioned at the following stages:
|S. No.||Stage of Financial Assistance||Amount (in Rs.)|
|1.||For Institutional Delivery||11000/-(provided the girl is born in the last one year)|
|2.||For Delivery at Home||10000/-(provided the girl is born in the last one year)|
|3.||On admission in Class 1st||5000/-|
|4.||On admission in Class 6th||5000/-|
|5.||On admission in Class 9th||5000/-|
|6.||On passing Class 10th||5000/-|
|7.||On admission in Class 12th||5000/-|
Maturity amount at the end of lock-in-period will vary depending on the stage at which each girl child enters the scheme and registers under it.
Delhi Ladli Yojna Implementation
- Financial arrangements for implementation of this scheme have been made with the SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd. and with the State Bank of India.
- The amount is sanctioned in the name of the girl child and is deposited with SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (SBIL) which manages the amount till the girl attains the age of 18 years and passes Class-X or takes admission in Class-XII since on attaining the milestone the girl child can claim the maturity amount.
- This scheme envisages periodic payments by the Govt. in name of the girl child, would be kept as fixed deposit in her name and redeemed along with accrued interest when the child reaches 18 years of age and has passed the Xth / XIIth class as a regular student.
Maturity Claim Process for Delhi Ladli Yojana
- The girls registered under the scheme shall file maturity claim after passing 10th standard if they are 18 yrs old or have passed 12th standard.
- Students are required to submit an application along with the acknowledgement letter received from SBIL; residential address; mark sheet of 10th or 12th (whichever is applicable); copy of the Bank Passbook showing the account number; mobile/landline number.
- Beneficiary girls are required to open a ZERO BALANCE SAVING ACCOUNT with the State Bank of India by showing the acknowledgement letter received from the bank.
- Prior to this stage, money is transferred to the Unique ID number of the beneficiary girl child, allotted by the State Bank of India.
Delhi Ladli Scheme Helpline Number
For more details, visit the official website at http://wcddel.in/index.html or can contact the toll free number given below:-
SBI Toll Free Number : – 1800229090
Delhi Ladli Yojana : – 011-23381892
6 thoughts on “[Apply] Delhi Ladli Scheme 2023 Application Form PDF Download | Check Status Online”
Hey can someone please tell me what is the group member I’d
HI IAN JUGAL KISHOR SHARMA NY DOUTER YOGITA DOUTOMANT SURMAT ONLINE FORN LADLI YOJANA INTER DOUCAMENT PLEACE PROUAD LINK WAB SIDE AND LINK ME MOBILE NUMBER 8920917426
Hi …… I need a renewal form …my daughter is in class 6th …please hlep … and also want to know where Ram Pura office has been shifted
Hi… My daughter is 8 yrs old ,she is study in class 4. How can i apply ladli yojana form online… please guide me.
Hi i m bhawna ahuja from delhi. My child class in 9th . Hm ladkiyon yojna form bhrna chahte hai plz online process ka bta dijiye hme hm kaise form apply kre.
Mujha ladki application kii link chaiya