Chief Minister Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan (CMAAA) 2023 has been launched by Mukhyamantri Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma on 23 September 2023. The CM Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan is a visionary initiative of Assam government aimed at addressing the issue of unemployment and fostering inclusive progress in the state. Registration under Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme at link cmaaa.assam.gov.in opens from 23 September 2023 (start date) to 7 November 2023 (last date).
By empowering the youth with self-employment opportunities and seeking collaboration from various stakeholders, the government is taking a significant step towards building a more self-reliant and prosperous Assam. This holistic approach not only benefits individuals but also contributes to the overall socio-economic development of the state, creating a brighter future for all its residents.
Under this Atmanirbhar Asom Abhiyan, the state govt. is taking the inaugural step to lay the foundation for a brighter future. The key objective of Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan is to enable unemployed youth to become self-reliant by providing them with the necessary resources, guidance, and support. This includes training programs, financial assistance, and access to markets.
Also Read: Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme Details
Chief Minister Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan – How to Apply Online
- Registration – Register online in the cmaaa.assam.gov.in portal through mobile/email authentication.
- Apply for Scheme – Apply for Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan (CMAAA)
- Get Acknowledgement – Received Acknowledgement Certificate on Submission of Application.
- Scheme Benefit – Disbursement of Fund through DBT mode to the eligible applicant.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan Online Registration Form
STEP 1: First of all, visit the official Chief Minister Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan portal through the link – https://cmaaa.assam.gov.in/site/en
STEP 2: Click at the “Sign Up” page present in the top right corner of the page or directly click https://cmaaa.assam.gov.in/iservices/register
STEP 3: Upon clicking the link, the page to make atmanirbhar assam online registration will open.
STEP 4: Then provide the necessary fields such as Full Name, Mobile No., Email id (which is not mandatory), State and Password. After successful sign-up on the portal, the applicant can register for the scheme.
STEP 5: To register in “Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan”, applicants now need to click the Scheme Register button and login to the account using his/her credentials.
STEP 6: After Atmanirbhar Assam Portal login, applicants can fill Chief Minister Atmanirbhar Asom abhijan online application form where they have to fill up all the necessary details, upload required documents as applicable.
STEP 7: After successful submission an acknowledgement slip is generated along with a reference number, with the help of which an applicant can track the status of the application. An SMS and Email is being sent to the applicant.
STEP 8: An applicant can view and track the status of the application by clicking the Track button and entering the applicant’s application reference no.
STEP 9: In case, if there are any discrepancies or mismatches found in the online application, officials will make a query for the same to which the applicant needs to respond and make the necessary corrections in the online application. The applicant will be notified about this over SMS and Email id by the concerned official.
STEP 10: If the applicant is found eligible the same will be notified to the applicant over SMS and Email.
Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan Objectives
- Provide self employment to all categories of educated Youth through suitable mechanism.
- Create entrepreneur-oriented ecosystem in the state of Assam.
- Generate employment opportunities in rural and urban areas through setting up of new/existing ventures.
- Provide financial assistance to enterprising individuals and groups to undertake new/existing economic activities.
- Strengthen the State Government’s special focus on rural economy.
CMAAA Eligibility Criteria (Age Limit)
- The applicant should be permanent resident of Assam and should be above 28 years and below 40 years as on 1st April 2023 (upper age limit is relaxed to 43 years for SC/ST/OBC category).
- The applicant should possess educational qualification as –
- Minimum qualification Class X Pass for general category (For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC: upto class X)
- ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma in other Technical Courses, Post Graduates
- Degree Holders in Professional courses like Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Veterinary, Fisheries, Agriculture, CA etc.
- The applicant should possess skills, experiences, knowledge, etc., to undertake the income generating activities.
- The applicants should have a bank account, which has been opened before 31st December 2023.
- The applicant should have not defaulted any loan taken from Co-operative and Nationalized Bank in the past.
- Not more than one member from any family shall be eligible for availing benefit under this scheme.
- The applicant must have valid registration in the Employment Exchange.
List of Documents Required for Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
Following documents are required at time of applying for the scheme:-
- Identity Proof (PAN/Driving Licence/Passport/Bank Passbook/Aadhaar/Voter ID Card)
- Address Proof of the Applicant
- Education Qualification
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Bank Passbook/Cancelled Check Book
- PAN Card
For more details, visit official website at https://cmaaa.assam.gov.in/site/en