West Bengal govt. has launched Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2022 to generate employment opportunities for youths. Under this new scheme, every youth interested in starting their own business will get financial assistance from the state govt. to setup an enterprise. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) department is going to provide funding for this Yuvasree Arpan Scheme.
CM Mamata Banerjee had announced Yuvashree Arpan Scheme for unemployed youths earlier on 6 March 2019. Around 50,000 youths in the West Bengal state would be benefited from this self employment scheme. The main motto of this scheme to promote entrepreneurship.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme is going to create jobs which will lead to economic growth of the state. The Yuvasree scheme implementation had been started from 1st April 2019.
West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2022
West Bengal govt. launches WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme 2022 to provide jobs to youths. Under this scheme, around 50,000 youths to get Rs. 1 lakh assistance to start enterprise and MSME department is funding the scheme. The need for such an employment generation scheme was felt during demonetization. CM Mamata Banerjee has tagged demonetisation as a disaster and said that more than 2 crore have already lost their jobs since then. The state govt. has already reduced unemployment by 40%. Bangla is no. 1 in generating employment under MGNREGA and the state govt. is also no. 1 in providing skill development training through Utkarsh Bangla.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana Application Form
The new scheme namely Yuvashree Arpan Yojana has launched by the CM Mamata Banerjee. The guidelines, eligibility criteria, application process, selection criteria have been finalized. The state govt. of West Bengal invites Yuvashree Arpan application forms through the official website https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/yuvasree.php
Under this entrepreneur scheme, the assistance (money) will be directly sent to the beneficiary’s bank account through direct bank transfer if your application is selected.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The general eligibility criteria which may be laid down to avail the Yuvashree Arpan Yojana benefits are described below:-
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state
- Only those youths who are further interested in opening a new business and have new ideas to create self employment for themselves and also employment opportunities for others.
- All those youths who are possessing technical degrees from recognized institutes are eligible.
- All the ITI pass-outs / diploma holders in the state may also remain eligible.
- The applicant should not avail any financial assistance or loan under State or Central Government relating to self-employment scheme.
- The applicant should not have been punished for any criminal offence.
List of Documents Required for Yuvashree Arpan Prakalpa
The complete required documents for Yuvashree Arpan Prakalpa are to be furnished along with the application form.
- Address proof (valid passport, utility bill, property tax bill, etc.) of the applicant.
- Identity proof (PAN card, Aadhar card, etc.) of the applicant.
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet of the applicant.
- Degree certificate of the applicant.
- Other educational certificates, optional.
- Two passport size colour photographs of the applicant.
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook) of the applicant.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Details
The important features and highlights of WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme are as follows:-
|Scheme Type||Employment Generation Scheme|
|Number of Beneficiaries||50,000 youths|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 1 lakh|
|Announced By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme 2022 is promoting entrepreneurship across the entire state. Empowering entrepreneurs through this scheme will create jobs which will led to economic growth.
Benefits of the Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
The benefits of the Yuvashree Arpan Yojana are as follows:-
- Yuvashree Arpan scheme promotes self-employment and creates employment opportunities in different fields.
- Under this scheme, around 50,000 youth will get assistance to start their business venture.
- This scheme will reduce the unemployment rate in the state of West Bengal.
- The money (financial assistance) will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank’s account.
- The eligible candidates will get training on skill development based upon their business ideas.
WB govt. had already allocated Rs. 500 crore for the project and the implementation of scheme had been started from 1st April 2019. All the beneficiaries can start small and medium scale business units and the state MSME & Textile dept. is going to provide assistance.
View Status in Final Waiting List of Yuvasree – Check Yuvashree Enrollment Status
You can now view status in final waiting list of Yuvasree Scheme as well as check Yuvashree enrollment status through the link – Click Here