West Bengal govt. is now inviting WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 Application Form from girls for marriage girls. All the girls who are above 18 years of age and are going to be married can get one time financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 at the time of their marriage. People can now download WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 Application Form PDF, track status online, check eligibility criteria, list of documents & complete details.
WB govt. has released the application forms and any adolescent girl can perform Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form PDF Download to avail benefits. This scheme will help poor families who borrow a huge sum at interest for the marriage of daughters and thus are forced to live in depression. This scheme is helping around 6 lakh girls belonging to economically weaker families with total outlay of Rs. 1500 crore.
West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 Apply
In West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme, all the girls are getting Rs. 25,000 as one time assistance at the time of their marriage after attaining the age of 18 years. The state govt. of West Bengal is transferring this amount directly into the bank account of girls so that they can utilize this money on their own. WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme is a major initiative of the West Bengal govt. after Kanyashree, Yuvashree and Sabuj Sathi Schemes. All the girls whose family annual income from all sources is less than Rs. 1.5 lakh can avail this marriage assistance. For this purpose, each applicant can apply for Rupashree Scheme.
WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Form PDF Download
The Scheme’s Application form is available free-of-cost from the following offices:-
A) Office of the Block Development Officer (BDO) in case the applicant resides in a Rural area.
B) Office of the Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) in case the applicant resides in Municipal area.
C) Office of the Commissioner in case the applicant resides in a Corporation area.
Moreover, WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Form PDF can even be downloaded from the website
Rupashree application form will appear as follows:-
All the applicants are required to submit the filled in application form before the date of marriage and then submit it to get Rs. 25000 assistance directly into their bank accounts. The Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 is benefiting around 6 lakh families and govt. is spending Rs. 1500 crore for its successful implementation to empower adolescent girls. Furthermore, Rupashree scheme has reduced the financial burden of poor families. The primary objective of this scheme is to help girls belonging to the economically weaker families and make them self-dependent.
Direct Link to Download Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form is
Where to Submit WB Rupashree Prakalpa Registration Form
Submission of application forms, verification of supporting documents and registration of the same will be done by the Block, Sub-Divisional or Municipal Corporation Office under which her residence is located. The completed WB Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form must be submitted not less than 30 days and not more than 60 days before the date of the proposed marriage.
Track Status Online of WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
Each application will be assigned to an Enquiry Officer, who will conduct a field verification and submit an enquiry report. The Sanctioning officer (BDO/ SDO/Commissioner) shall sanction all applications that have been successfully verified, and reject those that have a negative report or are ineligible. The applicant whose application is rejected will be informed about such rejection. The Drawing and Disbursing Officer will transfer the sanctioned grant to the bank account of the beneficiary. It is now totally an online process and the website is https://wbrupashree.gov.in/admin/Login/
Eligibility Criteria for WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
Any woman can apply to this scheme who proposes to be married if her application satisfies the following criteria:-
● She has attained the age of 18 years AND is unmarried on the date of submitting her application.
● The proposed marriage is her first marriage.
● She was born in West Bengal or she has been a resident of West Bengal for the last 5 years or her parents are permanent residents of West Bengal.
● Her family income is not greater than Rs. 1.50 lakhs per annum.
● Her prospective groom has attained the age of 21 years.
● She has an active bank account for which she is the sole account-holder. The bank account must be in a bank that has an IFSC Code and an MICR code and transacts epayments though NEFT.
Objectives of Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
The primary objectives and goals of Rupashree Scheme are as follows:-
- To ensure that girls stay in schools and delay their marriages at least till the age of 18 years.
- Incentivise girls in order to complete secondary or senior secondary education or equivalent in technical streams.
- Assistance to fair better in economic and social spheres.
- Reduce risks of early pregnancies, child & maternal mortality rate and health conditions.
- Financial inclusion and empowerment of adolescent girls.
List of Required Documents for Rupashree Scheme
As the application process is offline so the candidates must attach the following documents with the completed WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme application form:-
- Proof of applicant’s age: Self-attested photo-copy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Primary School Leaving Certificate.
- Never-married Status: Self-declaration on application form.
- Family income: Self-declaration certified by a Competent Authority.
- Proof of Residence: Self-Declaration certified by a Competent Authority.
- Bank Account: Self-attested photo-copy of page of bank book which provides complete details of the account holder’s name, account no., bank address, IFSC code and other details.
- Proof of proposed marriage: Any one of the following: Marriage Invitation Card / Notice for Registration of Marriage.
- Proof of prospective groom’s age: Photocopy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Primary School Leaving Certificate (attested by prospective spouse).
- Recent Photographs: Coloured passport size photographs of the applicant and the prospective groom
After attaching the documents, submit the completed application form to the BDO, SDO or Municipality Office. All the concerned authorities will verify the given information and then will pass the application. All the selected / passed applications will get entitled to the receipt of Rupashree assistance directly into their bank accounts before 1 week of marriage.
Benefits of Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme in West Bengal
WB govt. has decided the complete roll-out of WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme which has the following benefits:-
- Rupashree Scheme will bring reduction in Child Marriage.
- This scheme will reduce the burden of marriage expenses of parents of girl child by giving one time assistance for marriage of their daughters.
- All such schemes like Kanyashree, Rupashree will increase the education rate of girl child.
- WB govt. has made a budgetary allocation of Rs. 1500 crore for this scheme.
- The benefit is one time and amount is Rs. 25000.
Rupashree Scheme – Conditional Cash Transfers
This WB govt. scheme will transform the lives of children and adolescents through conditional cash transfer mechanism which involves 2 components:-
- Annual Incentive – Govt. is providing an annual incentive of Rs. 1000/- (previously Rs. 750) to the girls in age group of 13 to 18 years studying in various schools. However, the pre-condition is that the girls is unmarried at that particular time.
- One Time Grant – The second is that govt. will provide one time grant of Rs. 25000/- at the time of their marriage. The pre-condition is that the family income of the girls from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakh p.a.
WB govt. will bear the expenditure of marriage of daughters belonging to poor families who have to borrow money at higher interest rates for marriage expenses. Thus this scheme will provide relief to the poor families and lessen their financial burden.
More Details at
Duare Sarkar Rupashree PDF – https://wb.gov.in/duare_sarkar/Rupashree.pdf