Free CIBIL Credit Score: Credit Score is a 3 digit number which evaluates a consumer’s credit worthiness. It is based on your credit history like repayment of EMI of loans, credit card dues etc. Now, WhatsApp has included a unique first-of-its-kind feature “Whatsapp for Credit Score” to tell Free Credit Score (CIBIL Score) to all of its users in India. Facility of providing online Credit Report & Credit Rating is available after Wishfin’s Integration with WhatApp.
In India, various credit bureaus like CIBIL, Equifax, and Experian provides Credit Score. Out of these, CIBIL Credit score is the most trusted one and helps an individual to know about his/her credit history. A good credit score will help people in getting loans and visas to other countries easily.
People generally came to know about their credit score when they apply for home loans or other bank loans and have to furnish their CIBIL Score information. Now all the users can access their credit score absolutely free on WhatsApp. Banks usually offers lower interest rates and other benefits to people with High Civil Scores.
How to Check Your CIBIL Score – Free Credit Score on WhatsApp in India
Below is the complete procedure to Check Free Credit Score on WhatsApp:-
- Step 1 – Firstly give a Missed Call to 8287 151 151 or enter mobile number on Wishfin’s website.
- Step 2 – Then your number will be added on the WhatsApp Chat. You will receive a WhatsApp Message from a verified business account “Wishfin CIBIL Score”.
- Step 3 – Start the process to know free credit score and enter Name, Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 4 – Enter your Permanent Account Number / PAN Card Number.
- Step 5 – Type your complete Residential Details (similar to Banking details).
- Step 6 – Enter your “City of Residence” which is to be followed by state and pincode.
- Step 7 – Lastly, people will have to enter ‘Email ID’.
- Step 8 – You can see your latest CIBIL Score right in your WhatsApp chat box.
People can easily get their credit report, credit score and 12 monthly credit updates absolutely free. Moreover to get a detailed report, login to the official Wishfin website. People can also check Free Credit Score on Wishfin’s website through the link – https://www.wishfin.com/cibil-score
Free Credit Score on WhatsApp in India – Points to Remember
— Wishfin can ask a few more questions in order to verify user & to double check identity for security.
— Both the Mobile number and E-mail ID will get one time password (OTP), so enter both to verify yourself.
— After the CIBIL Credit Score is calculated and displayed to the user, then the user will automatically get removed from Wishfin CIBIL Score Group on WhatsApp.
Get Credit Reports from other Channels
People can also get their credit reports from various other channels as described below:-
- From Credit Bureaus – Reserve Bank of India has made it compulsory for every operational credit bureau to provide at-least one Free Full Credit Report per year to every individual who places a request for it. This report must contain all the details of the previous history as per the details provided by the banks. People can access these reports from the websites of credit bureaus.
- From fintech platforms – Various Fintech companies have tie-ups with credit bureaus in order to provide free credit reports. In return, these companies get the users data which they can use to analyse the cross market products. A few fintech platforms also ask people about personal details like salary and current employer.
Wishfin Partnership with WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a great software for voice and chat interaction / engagement with customers. Thus by using WhatsApp for Credit Score, customers can easily monitor their credit health at their convenience by simply giving a missed call at 82 87 151 151. Whatsapp has more than 25 crore users in India. All the users can now check their free credit score easily and simply in just a short span of time.
Previously, Wishfin partners with Whatsapp to test its enterprise business solution. So, Wishfin had launched loan and credit card application on Whatsapp. This move was a huge success and thus it is believed that Whatsapp is a great engagement tool for financial products.