The state government of Rajasthan has launched Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme (Agriculture Produce Deposit Loan Scheme) for the farmers. The objective of the scheme is to provide fair price of their agriculture produce in the state. Under Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme, government will provide Rs. 1.5 lakh for small and marginal farmers on their produce deposits. In addition, farmers of large scale will get Rs. 3 lakh as loan at 11 per cent interest rate. The aim of scheme is to provide short term loan facilities for farmers.
Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme 2023
The short term loan under Krishi Upaj Rahan loan scheme will be provided of 90 days but it can be extended to six months in special circumstances. Moreover, the farmers repaying the loan on time will get 2 percent discount on the interest. The intention of scheme is to full-fill the immediate needs of farmers’ family.
State government is taking several measures to increase the credit flow and bringing more farmers including small and marginal farmers within financial inclusion. The farmers will be evaluated on the basis of the market value of the product kept by them, whichever is less and 70 percent of the amount will be made available as a loan.
Since the farmers do not have a regular monthly income, the government is taking several initiatives to provide financial assistance to farmers in the times of crises. Under Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme, state government would provide loan at subsidized rates of interest to provide a better life to the farmers of the state.
Brief Information about Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana
Apply Online for Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana (KURLY) 2023. Small and marginal farmers online registration, application form PDF download, eligibility, beneficiary list, payment / amount status, features, benefits and check online application status at official website agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in. राजस्थान कृषि उपज रहन ऋण योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana|
|in Hindi||राजस्थान कृषि उपज रहन ऋण योजना|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide loan to Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme Published On||19 September 2017|
|Scheme Updated on||21 March 2022|
Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana List, Status News Update
छोटे और सीमांत किसानों को कम व्याज पर मिलेगा लोन, जानें शर्तें और आवदेन प्रक्रिया. Under Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana, small and marginal farmers of the state have to return only 3% of the loan to the bank and the remaining 7% interest will be borne by the state government.
Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana Apply Online at agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in
Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana has been started by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. Under this scheme, loans will be made available to small and marginal farmers of the state at low-interest rates. This scheme will make it easier for small and marginal farmers to do farming. A loan of upto Rs. 1.5 lakh will be made available to small and marginal farmers by the Rajasthan. Moreover, a loan of upto Rs. 3 lakh will be made available for large-scale agricultural work at the rate of 11 percent.
All applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana 2023” like scheme benefit, eligibility criteria, salient features, application status, registration process and more.
Overview of Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana (KURLY)|
|in Language||राजस्थान कृषि उपज रहन ऋण योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers of the state|
|Major Benefit||Provide loan to Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme / Yojana / Yojna|
|Launched Date||1 June 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online / Notification|
Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana Online Registration Process
Under the Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana, farmers will now be able to get loans at a mere 3% interest rate by keeping their produce alive, while the 7% interest will be borne by the State Government from the Farmers Welfare Fund. Earlier, only 2 percent interest was borne by the state government. Members of village service cooperative societies will get Rs. 1.50 lakh for small and marginal farmers and Rs. 3 lakh for big farmers as a loan.
The farmer will get loan upto 70% of the amount of his agricultural produce. This will fulfill the immediate financial needs of the farmer. The farmer will be able to sell his crop at a good price in the market. All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana at
STEP 2: On the Homepage, you have to search for “Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme” and click on it.
Step 3: The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, address, Aadhaar card number, bank account number, crop details, land details and other options, whatever you ask will have to be filled correctly.)
Step 5: Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
In this way, your Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana online application will be filled.
Required Document for Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Bank Account Passbook (Bank should have an account with the bank from which the loan is to be taken
- Crop related documents
- Important documents related to land mobile number
- Passport size photo
Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Only small and marginal farmers of the state will be eligible under this scheme.
- Farmers who have less than one hectare of land will also be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers who have less than 2 hectares of land are also eligible for this scheme.
- Only the farmer resident of Rajasthan state can avail this scheme. The farmer living in any district of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- Those farmers who repay the loan on completion of time will be given an additional 2% rebate on the interest.
Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana Application Form PDF Download
The cooperative bank will provide loans at affordable interest rates to farmers across the district from Sunday under the Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana. The scheme is being operated through a cooperative bank. Farmers can take advantage of the stock tax facility in the cooperative warehouse of their agricultural production area. The farmers will be given a loan of 70% of the value of the stocked produce, with an interest rate of 3%. This loan will be given for a maximum period of 6 months.
The Agriculture Minister of the state says that by starting the scheme in this way, special attention will be given to the eligible candidates for increasing the income of farmers in the state and they will be made self-reliant.
How will Farmer be able to take loan
The farmer will get this loan for a period of 90 days. In special circumstances, this limit will be possible up to 6 months. If the loan is repaid within the stipulated time, the farmer will get an interest grant. In order to secure the yield of farmers, this scheme will be implemented in those ‘A’ and ‘B’ category village service cooperatives which are regularly audited, running in profit, NPA level is less than 10 percent , Surplus Resources is available and full-time administrator or assistant administrator is employed.
Objectives of Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana
The Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana was launched by the Government of Rajasthan to benefit the farmers of the state. The main objective of this scheme will be to provide loans to farmers on easy installments and at low-interest rates.
Major Benefits of Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme
- The benefit of Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan loan Yojana will also be given only to the farmer citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme, only those farmers who are already registered under GSS and LAPMS will get benefits.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given a loan of 1.5 lakh to 3 lakh rupees at 3% interest rate by keeping them on their produce.
- Under the scheme, the farmers who repay the loan on time will be given a discount of 2% on the interest rate.
- The state government will provide a grant amount of Rs 50 crore every year to run the Rajasthan crop yield living loan schemes properly.
- Those farmers of Rajasthan who have less than 2 hectares of land can also avail this scheme. .
Salient Features of Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana
- This loan will be given for a maximum period of 6 months.
- Under this scheme, the small and marginal farmers of the state have to return only 3 percent of the loan to the bank.
- The remaining 7 percent interest of the loan will be borne by the state government.
- Under the scheme, the Government of Rajasthan has set a target to benefit 25000 farmers in this scheme, which is being launched from June 1.
- This scheme has been implemented in all the districts of the state, for which online application has to be done.
- Farmers of the state should have their own bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Nodal Officer: Mr. HL Meena
Designation: Additional Director (Extension)
Department: Department of Agriculture
Phone: 141-2227849, Mobile: 9414287733, E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Room No. 238, Pant Krishi Bhavan, C-Scheme, Jaipur – 302 005