West Bengal govt’s Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023 Status tracking facility available online at wbrupashree.gov.in. All the girls who are above 18 years of age and are going to be married can get one time financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 at the time of their marriage. People can now know how to track WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme application status, check eligibility criteria, list of documents & complete details.
WB govt. has released the application forms and any adolescent girl can perform Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form PDF Download, fill it and submit it to avail benefits. This scheme will help poor families who borrow a huge sum at interest for the marriage of daughters and thus are forced to live in depression. This scheme is helping around 6 lakh girls belonging to economically weaker families with total outlay of Rs. 1500 crore.
Track Rupashree Prakalpa Status
The direct link to track Rupashree Prakalpa status is https://wbrupashree.gov.in/admin/searchapplicant_public/Search_by_applicant_id/. The page to track application status of Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme will appear as shown below:-
Enter applicant ID, year and click “Submit” button to track Rupashree Status. West Bengal government’s Rupashree scheme provides 2.5 lakh poor brides with financial assistance. Marriage of daughters is an auspicious occasion. But in many parts of India, this becomes a burden on the family. Many parents do not have the money to make this event memorable. They are forced to borrow. There come problems of dowry and the occasion to celebrate often turns sour. Rupashree, a scheme launched by the West Bengal government in 2018, is proving to be a blessing for lakhs of parents from financially stressed families, who find it difficult to get daughters married. This initiative offers a one-time grant of Rs 25,000 to families with an annual earning of under Rs 1.5 lakh.
Statistics of Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
More than 10 lakh families have benefited from this scheme so far and another 2 lakh are in the pipeline. In the last nine months, nearly 2.5 lakh girls got married with this financial assistance. Their parents did not have to borrow money at high interests, which used to be the case earlier. “Several schemes launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s government have been very beneficial and Rupashree is one of them. Our aim is to take the scheme to every underprivileged family across the state,” said West Bengal’s Minister of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare.
According to statistics given by the ministry, 11.71 lakh girls benefited under the Rupashree scheme since the initiative was launched. The state government has spent Rs. 2,895 crore for this purpose. “During the lockdown, this scheme turned out to be a messiah for many parents. Lakhs of people lost jobs during the crisis and they had no option left to arrange money for the marriage of their daughters. This financial assistance helped them,” said an official of the ministry.
Jharna Bag, daughter of a rickshaw puller in Sonarpur in South 24 Parganas, tied the knot last year. “Had this scheme not been launched, my father would have no option left other than borrowing money from local lenders at a high interest rate. He could not have repaid the loan. With the financial aid, he made arrangements for my marriage,” she said.
Shibani Malakar’s father Amulya is waiting for this aid from the government. “I used to work as a mason in Bengaluru. But the lockdown forced me to return and I did not get my job back. Over here, I am finding difficult to work in the field of construction. I am working as a porter in a local market. I have no money for the expenses of Shibani’s marriage. I have been told that I would be given money under the Rupashree scheme. It will help me to do my duty as a father of an adult girl,” he said
West Bengal Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in West Bengal:Krishak Bandhu YojanaKarma Sathi Prakalpa SchemeYuvasree Scheme
West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023 Apply
In West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme, all the girls are getting Rs. 25,000 as one time assistance at the time of their marriage after attaining the age of 18 years. The state govt. of West Bengal is transferring this amount directly into the bank account of girls so that they can utilize this money on their own. WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme is a major initiative of the West Bengal govt. after Kanyashree, Yuvashree and Sabuj Sathi Schemes. All the girls whose family annual income from all sources is less than Rs. 1.5 lakh can avail this marriage assistance. For this purpose, each applicant can apply for Rupashree Scheme.
WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Form PDF Download
The Scheme’s Application form is available free-of-cost from the following offices:-
A) Office of the Block Development Officer (BDO) in case the applicant resides in a Rural area.
B) Office of the Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) in case the applicant resides in Municipal area.
C) Office of the Commissioner in case the applicant resides in a Corporation area.
Moreover, WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Form PDF can even be downloaded from the link – Rupashree Prakalpa Form PDF Download
Rupashree application form will appear as follows:-
All the applicants are required to submit the filled in application form before the date of marriage and then submit it to get Rs. 25000 assistance directly into their bank accounts. The Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023 is benefiting around 6 lakh families and govt. is spending Rs. 1500 crore for its successful implementation to empower adolescent girls. Furthermore, Rupashree scheme has reduced the financial burden of poor families. The primary objective of this scheme is to help girls belonging to the economically weaker families and make them self-dependent.
Where to Submit WB Rupashree Prakalpa Registration Form
Submission of application forms, verification of supporting documents and registration of the same will be done by the Block, Sub-Divisional or Municipal Corporation Office under which her residence is located. The completed WB Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form must be submitted not less than 30 days and not more than 60 days before the date of the proposed marriage.
Rupashree Online 2.0 link – https://wbrupashree.gov.in/admin/Login/
Eligibility Criteria for WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
Any woman can apply to this scheme who proposes to be married if her application satisfies the following criteria:-
● She has attained the age of 18 years AND is unmarried on the date of submitting her application.
● The proposed marriage is her first marriage.
● She was born in West Bengal or she has been a resident of West Bengal for the last 5 years or her parents are permanent residents of West Bengal.
● Her family income is not greater than Rs. 1.50 lakhs per annum.
● Her prospective groom has attained the age of 21 years.
● She has an active bank account for which she is the sole account-holder. The bank account must be in a bank that has an IFSC Code and an MICR code and transacts epayments though NEFT.
Objectives of Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
The primary objectives and goals of Rupashree Scheme are as follows:-
- To ensure that girls stay in schools and delay their marriages at least till the age of 18 years.
- Incentivise girls in order to complete secondary or senior secondary education or equivalent in technical streams.
- Assistance to fair better in economic and social spheres.
- Reduce risks of early pregnancies, child & maternal mortality rate and health conditions.
- Financial inclusion and empowerment of adolescent girls.
List of Required Documents for Rupashree Scheme
As the application process is offline so the candidates must attach the following documents with the completed WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme application form:-
- Proof of applicant’s age: Self-attested photo-copy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Primary School Leaving Certificate.
- Never-married Status: Self-declaration on application form.
- Family income: Self-declaration certified by a Competent Authority.
- Proof of Residence: Self-Declaration certified by a Competent Authority.
- Bank Account: Self-attested photo-copy of page of bank book which provides complete details of the account holder’s name, account no., bank address, IFSC code and other details.
- Proof of proposed marriage: Any one of the following: Marriage Invitation Card / Notice for Registration of Marriage.
- Proof of prospective groom’s age: Photocopy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Primary School Leaving Certificate (attested by prospective spouse).
- Recent Photographs: Coloured passport size photographs of the applicant and the prospective groom
After attaching the documents, submit the completed application form to the BDO, SDO or Municipality Office. All the concerned authorities will verify the given information and then will pass the application. All the selected / passed applications will get entitled to the receipt of Rupashree assistance directly into their bank accounts before 1 week of marriage.
Benefits of Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme in West Bengal
WB govt. has decided the complete roll-out of WB Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme which has the following benefits:-
- Rupashree Scheme will bring reduction in Child Marriage.
- This scheme will reduce the burden of marriage expenses of parents of girl child by giving one time assistance for marriage of their daughters.
- All such schemes like Kanyashree, Rupashree will increase the education rate of girl child.
- WB govt. has made a budgetary allocation of Rs. 1500 crore for this scheme.
- The benefit is one time and amount is Rs. 25000.
Rupashree Scheme – Conditional Cash Transfers
This WB govt. scheme will transform the lives of children and adolescents through conditional cash transfer mechanism which involves 2 components:-
- Annual Incentive – Govt. is providing an annual incentive of Rs. 1000/- (previously Rs. 750) to the girls in age group of 13 to 18 years studying in various schools. However, the pre-condition is that the girls is unmarried at that particular time.
- One Time Grant – The second is that govt. will provide one time grant of Rs. 25000/- at the time of their marriage. The pre-condition is that the family income of the girls from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakh p.a.
WB govt. will bear the expenditure of marriage of daughters belonging to poor families who have to borrow money at higher interest rates for marriage expenses. Thus this scheme will provide relief to the poor families and lessen their financial burden.
More Details at http://wbcdwdsw.gov.in/User/rupashree_prakalpa
Duare Sarkar Rupashree PDF – https://wb.gov.in/duare_sarkar/Rupashree.pdf
10 thoughts on “Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023 Status, Eligibility, List of Documents & Details”
Sarbangopur hat.L Dangapara
I am a permanent resident of West Bengal. I have unmarried niece who have been living with me from her childhood but she has no proper document of identity in west bengal. If I produce councillor recommendation then she is eligible for rupashree prakalpa?
Are you looking for English Notes for class XII of West Bengal Board? Here is the solution..!! Here you can find the complete important notes of English.
Rupashree prakalpa is better orther prakalpa. I want to know what is the name which realetet to pwd person.
I am a MCA student.and I am 23 years old.all criteria matched for me.can I get rupashree from West Bengal government?
Manoyar sekh raihan sekh Giles sekh kanutia birbhum
Manoyar sekh raihan Giles sekh kanutia birbhum
VERY GOOD SCHEME
POST- DHAKURIA KALI BARI
DIST-24 PARGANAS NORTH