|PDF Name||Rupashree Prakalpa Form 2023 PDF|
|Last Updated||October 11, 2022|
|No. of Pages||7|
|PDF Size||12.07 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Application Form PDF|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Form PDF available to download at wbrupashree.gov.in. Girls above 18 years of age can apply for Rupashree scheme to get financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 at the time of their marriage.
Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023
In Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme, the state govt. will provide one time grant of Rs. 25k on marriage of girls. This scheme shall apply to any woman who proposes to be married if her application satisfies the following criteria:-
- The applicant has attained the age of 18 years.
- She is unmarried on the date of submitting her application.
- The proposed marriage is her first marriage.
- She was born in West Bengal OR she has been a resident of West Bengal for the last 5 years OR her parents are permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Her family income is not greater than Rs. 1.50 lakhs per annum.
- Her prospective groom has attained the age of 21 years.
- She must have an active bank account for which she is the sole account holder. The bank account must be in a bank that has an MICR code and transacts e-payments though NEFT.
Applicants can also track Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme application status at the official website.
Rupashree Documents Required
The following documents / certifications must be submitted along with the Rupashree Prakalpa application form:-
- Proof of applicant’s age : Self attested photo-copy of any one of the following : Birth Certificate / Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit Card / AADHAR Card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate.
- Never-married status: Self-declaration.
- Family Income: Self-declaration.
- Proof of Residence: Self-declaration.
- Bank Account: Self-attested photo-copy of page of bank book which provides complete details of the account holder’s name, account no., bank address, IFSC Code and MICR No. and other details.
- Proof of proposed marriage: Any one of the following: Marriage Invitation Card / Notice for Registration of Marriage / Self Declaration.
- Proof of prospective groom’s age: Photo-copy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit Card / AADHAR Card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate.
- Coloured passport size photographs of the applicant and the prospective groom.
Submission of Rupashree Prakalpa Form
The completed application form along with all other necessary documents and certifications must be submitted to the Office of the Block development Officer, Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer or Office of the Commissioner of Municipal Corporation under which the applicant’s residence is located and must be submitted before the date of marriage.