यूपी मुख्यमंत्री फेलोशिप योजना आवेदन फॉर्म: Uttar Pradesh government is inviting UP CM Fellowship Programme online application form at cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in. In UP CM Fellowship Yojana, the state govt. will provide fixed salary of Rs. 30,000, travel allowance of Rs. 10,000 per month and Rs. 15,000 for purchase of digital tablet to research scholars. In this article, we will tell you about how to apply online, eligibility criteria, salary and salient features of UP Chief Minister Fellowship program.
About UP CM Fellowship Programme
The Uttar Pradesh government has announced to invite applications for Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme from research scholars for a programme under which they will be tasked with carrying out research and development work in backward blocks, an official statement said on Thursday. under the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme, which is designed for one year, the government intends to attach one candidate to each of the 100 blocks.
The state cabinet had on July 19 given its nod to launch the fellowship programme. It further added that the programme aims to connect the candidates with government policymaking, management, project implementation and monitoring.
Salary / Allowance under UP CM Fellowship Program
Furthermore, the UP government has fixed a salary of Rs 30,000 and a travel allowance of Rs 10,000 per month. A one-time payment of Rs 15,000 for purchase of a digital tablet will also be made. The government is anticipating an expenditure of Rs 5.58 crore on the scheme, the statement added.
CM Fellowship UP Apply Online
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for UP CM Fellowship Programme:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website for UP CM Fellowship Yojana at http://cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, read the guidelines, tick declaration and click at “Proceed” button.
STEP 3: Then the UP CM Fellowship Program Online Registration Form 2023 will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Enter all the asked details accurately, upload photo, signature and then click “Submit” button to submit the filled in UP CM Fellowship Yojana online application form.
Interested candidates can apply at the official website of CM Fellowship programme at cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in before the last date for application.
Eligibility Criteria for UP CM Fellowship Yojana
All those applicants who fulfills the below mentioned eligibility criteria will be eligible for enrollment in UP CM Fellowship Programme:-
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- Applicants should not be above 40 years old.
- He / She must be proficient in reading and writing in Hindi.
- Applicant must be willing to get posted in rural parts of the state.
Applicants will be picked on the basis of their educational qualification, national and international awards, special achievements, voluntary work and work experience among others.
Salient Features of Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2023
- The CM fellowship Programme is a full-time engagement and no other study programme/ employment etc. will be allowed during fellowship tenure.
- Applicants should not be older than 40 years as on the last date of submission of application form on portal.
- Graduation with first class or minimum 60% marks or higher educational qualification from recognised institutes/universities.
- Should be proficient in speaking and writing Hindi (Devanagari script).
- Relevant work experience in any of the areas listed in the application (published articles/policy papers/research papers/appraisal/monitoring of projects and schemes etc. in the thematic areas related to fellowship) Evidence has to be provided.
- Statement of Purpose will undergo a stringent plagiarism test.
- Applicants should have excellent computer skills and ability to work on Information and Communication Technology applications and also communication skills. Preference may be given to candidates having experience in data analysis.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be willing to work in the field/ do field work.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application forms well in advance to avoid any server related technical problems on last date.Portal host will not be responsible for any such issue.
- Applicants must ensure that they have read the detailed guidelines of CM fellowship before proceeding.
Important Points before Applying Online for UP CM Fellowship Yojana
- If the applicant opts for the physically challenged category, please upload the required physically challenged certificate. Certificate to be scanned and uploaded in PDF format only, size <500KB.
- Upload a passport-size color photo with white background. The format of the photo should be JPG or JPEG , size <50KB.
- Upload the signature with white background. The format of the signature should be JPG or JPEG, size <30KB.
- While filling up the academic details, it is mandatory to upload the 10th, 12th, and graduation marksheet/certificate. Applicants who have completed their post-graduation must upload their marksheet/certificate pertaining to post-graduation. The format of the scanned certificates should be PDF only , size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of Computer/Software Knowledge, kindly upload the necessary proof.. The format of the scanned certificates should be PDF only , size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of the Ph.D. degree, kindly upload the necessary proof. The format of the file should be PDF only , size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of Published Research Papers/Articles/Book Chapters etc, please provide link to Published Research Papers. The format of the scanned proof should be PDF only , size <500KB.
- If employed, give details of your present occupation. Please also upload the necessary proof. The format of the file should be PDF only , size <500KB.
- Fill up the details of your relevant work experience. Please also upload the necessary proof. The format of the file should be PDF only , size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of Awards/Honours received, kindly upload the necessary proof. The format of the file should be PDF only , size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of the Scholarship/fellowship previously received, if any, from any other organizations, kindly upload the necessary proof.The format of the file should be PDF only , size <500KB.
- Candidate should click on Final Submit button after filling up all the information. Candidate will not be able to do any changes after clicking on Final Submit button.
- Candidate should ensure to click on Final Submit button. Otherwise his candidature will be cancelled.
For more details, visit the official website for UP CM Fellowship Programme at http://cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in/
For any query and assistance, Helpline No. 0522-2237707(During Office Hours only) or email to [email protected]