Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2023 Application Form PDF Download available online at official website nhm.assam.gov.in. Sneha Sparsha is a striving public health initiative that aims at bearing expenditure of very high-end specialized treatment. People can now download Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2023 registration form in PDF format through the online portal. In this article, we will tell you about the complete Snehasparsham scheme details, how to download apply online form, eligibility criteria, place of treatment, maximum amount admissible for a disease, progress report etc.
Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2023 Application Form PDF
Here is the process to download Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2023 Application Form in PDF format through online mode:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Snehasparsh” link or directly click https://nhm.assam.gov.in/schemes/snehasparsh
STEP 3: Go to the “Downloads” sections at the bottom and then click at the “Application Form for Sneha Sparsha” link.
STEP 4: Accordingly, the Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2023 Application Form PDF will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: Accordingly, download the Sneha Sparsha Scheme application form in PDF format, fill it and submit it to the concerned authorities as mentioned below.
After successful submission of the Sneha Sparsha Scheme registration form in PDF format, applicants would be able to avail high end specialized treatment for various diseases.
Assam Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Assam:Apun Ghar Home Loan SchemeAssam Pragyan Bharati SchemeAssam Sarothi Start Up Fund Loan Scheme
Where to Submit Snehasparsham Scheme Registration Form
The Filled in application form is to be submitted, by hand or by post, to Principal/Vice Principal, Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Bhangagarh, Guwahati, Assam-781032. “Application for Sneha Sparsha Scheme” should be written on the envelope in Block Letters.
Eligibility Criteria for Sneha Sparsh Scheme
Only those candidates who satisfies the below mentioned eligibility criteria would be eligible for Sneha Sparsh Scheme:-
- Applicant who requires treatment must be a resident of Assam state.
- The total annual family income of the patient from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- Priority would be given to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
The beneficiary or guardians shall have to submit an Income Certificate issued by competent authority such as the Deputy Commissioner, Sub-Divisional Officer, Circle Officer or any other authority notified by Govt from time to time to be eligible for financial assistance.
List of Documents Required along with Snehasparsh Apply Form
Here is the complete list of documents required to be submitted along with the Sneha Sparsh Scheme application form 2023:-
- Photograph of the Patient (Attested by Doctor)
- Birth certificate (Attested)
- Income certificate (Attested) (Original to be produced at the time of submission of Application Form)
- Residential Certificate (Attested)
- OPD Advice Slip / Discharge Summary / Prescription
Place of Treatment for Disease Admissible under Sneha Sparsha Scheme
Treatment of some of the admissible procedures under the Scheme may be done in the Medical College Hospitals and other Hospitals inside the State, whereas treatment of some of the diseases may require referral to suitable Health Institutions outside the State. Sneha Sparsha Committee shall recommend, depending on the merit of the case, either referral of a case for super specialty treatment outside the State, or consider reimbursement of the medical expenses incurred while undergoing treatment in the Medical College Hospitals and other Hospitals of the State.
For the purpose of referral, the committee shall also recommend the designated Hospital outside the State. For both the groups, financial assistance will be offered under the Sneha Sparsha Scheme.
Permitted Procedure / Maximum Amount Admissible in Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme
The rates notified are indicative and the actual admissible amount shall be fixed through a transparent process:-
- Bone Marrow Transplant: Children with Leukemia (Blood Cancer) and other conditions like Thalassemia, in which Bone Marrow Transplant may be considered as a mode of treatment. The Sneha Sparsha Scheme will offer financial assistance up to Rs. 10 Lakh per case for referral of such cases to leading Hospitals outside the State equipped with facilities for such treatment.
- Cochlear implant: Children in need of Cochlear implant will be given assistance up to Rs. 5.35 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 3.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries for referral of such cases to Hospitals outside the State, if necessary.
- Liver Transplant: For Children in need of Liver Transplant, the scheme will offer financial assistance of up to Rs. 16.00 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 10.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries. Necessary arrangement shall be made for referral of such cases to leading Hospitals outside the State with state–of–the–art facilities for such treatment.
- Kidney Transplant: Similarly children in need of Renal Treatment will be given financial assistance up to Rs. 3.00 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 2.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries for referral of such cases to Hospitals outside the State, if necessary.
- Artificial Limb: Children in need of Artificial Limbs will be provided with financial assistance of up to Rs. 1.00 Lakh for Cosmetic Limb and up to Rs. 2.50 Lakh if Motorized Artificial Limb is considered necessary.
- Blood Cancer: For treatment of Blood Cancer in children with Chemotherapy, financial assistance up to Rs. 1.00 Lakh per case will be given.
- Specialized Eye Surgery: For children in need of Specialized Eye Surgery like Retinal Surgery or Posterior Segment Procedure, an amount of Rs 15 Thousand will be given as assistance.
- Tumours: Children suffering from various types of solid tumours needing costly investigations and treatment with Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy will be given financial assistance of up to Rs. 25 thousand. Children in need of cancer related surgery will be given financial assistance of up to Rs. 50 Thousand.
- Neurological Anomalies: Children born with Neurological Anomalies like Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida will be given assistance up to Rs. 50 Thousand for investigation, surgical treatment and rehabilitation.
- Thalassemia: Financial assistance of Rs. 1.00 Lakh will be provided to children suffering from Thalassemia, who are not fit for Bone Marrow Transplant but require specialized treatment like splenectomy, blood transfusion and associated medicines.
Out of these, first five conditions shall be considered for referral outside the State and the rest of the procedures (Sl vi to Sl x) treatment is available in the Medical College Hospitals and other Hospitals inside the State.
How Sneha Sparsha Scheme Works
The Sneha Sparsha Committee will take care of the cases requiring high end specialized treatment. After the screening of patients and their family backgrounds, committee will submit list of beneficiaries to the NHM for funds approval. Usually, such patients visit a medical college. The database is kept by district authorities and evaluated at the respective medical college.
Once the evaluation is done, the reports are shared with the nodal office which is at the GMCH. The treatment of some of the admissible diseases under the scheme is done in the state, but those who need critical care are referred to health institutions outside the state.
Recommendation by Sneha Sparsha Scheme
The Sneha Sparsha Committee recommends, depending on the merit of the case, either referral for super specialty treatment outside the state or for considering the reimbursement of the medical expenses incurred while undergoing treatment in the state. For both groups, financial assistance is offered under Sneha Sparsha. Most cases pertain to leukaemia and thalassemia. Each case entails an expenditure of around Rs 13 lakh. Sometimes, when a patient requires special medication, the cost may shoot up to Rs 19 lakh. So, the state government is spending a huge amount.
BMT, liver and kidney transplants are the major cases, but there are other diseases covered under the scheme. The government reimburses in other cases where the cost is below Rs 1 lakh. The families are required to submit bills for evaluation by the Committee. Those above Rs 1 lakh are decided by the NHM.
Physical Progress of Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2023
Here is the physical progress report of Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2023 since its official launch in the FY 2013:-
|S. No||Year||Physical Achievement|
Assam Snehasparsh Scheme Details
Sneha Sparsha means “touch of love“, is the recent unique Health Care Initiative for Children below 12 years of age. This scheme had been launched by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Assam. The Sneha Sparsh Scheme is being implemented by NHM, Assam. This Snehasparsh initiative was flagged off on 15th April 2013 on the first day of Assamese New Year with an allotted fund of Rs 5 Crore for the Fiscal Year 2012-13.
Snehasparsham is a striving public health initiative that aims at bearing expenditure of very high-end specialized treatment such as Thalassemia requiring Bone Marrow Transplant, Liver and Kidney transplant, and Cochlear Implant.
4 thoughts on “Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2023 Application Form PDF Download Online at nhm.assam.gov.in”
Assam sorkarok bohut bohut dhonyobad j apuni asoni to bonayse
Mur Abosta Bohut baya Moi private kam koru lot background support kono nai. Mur ata maa asay bohut bemar asay room rental ot thaku ghor cholaba bohut kosto hoi asay please request apuni jodi kiba sohai korba paray Mur future Bhal hobo
very poor man ,can you give this aconi assam sarkar
moi ajon gorib manuh.. jodi ai achonir babe mor kecua loratur olop sorkaror hohay pua hole, otikoi anondito hobo mor poriyaltui… dhoinyobad amar assam sorkar