Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Portal Registration 2021 & Login at kisan.telangana.gov.in: Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021 was launched by the state government of Telangana on 31 October 2020. It is an initiative to bring farmers under one platform and help them attain higher returns for their farm produce. Telangana govt. plans to construct as many as 2,601 Rythu Vedikas in the state in the next few months duration. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new Rythu Vedika initiative launched by the concerned authorities of the Telangana government. We will also share with you all the features, benefits and the objectives of this scheme launched by the concerned authorities.
People can now check the eligibility criteria and all of the details required to be known for Telangana Rythu Vedika scheme launched by the concerned authorities. You will get step by step application procedure of the scheme.
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021 – Complete Details
The Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021 in Telangana state has been launched to address the issues faced by farmers. Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has inaugurated the Rythu Vedika at Kodakandla mandal headquarters town in Jangaon district. These Rythu Vedikas is similar to the Rythu Bharosa Kendras of the Andhra Pradesh. This initiative will bring farmers under one platform that will help them in attaining a high number of returns. A lot of Rythu Vedikas will be constructing in the state to help the farmers. This will be a highly appreciable step by the farmers of the Telangana state.
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Portal Registration & Login
To apply for the Telangana scheme you will have to follow the simple application procedure given below:-
STEP 1: First, go to the official Telangana Kisan Portal at https://kisan.telangana.gov.in/
STEP 2: Now you will land on the homepage of the scheme of the Telangana Kisan Portal where you can simply click at the “Rythu Vedika” link
STEP 3: Accordingly, the Telangana Kisan Rythu Vedika Portal will open which can even be accessed using the direct link https://kisan.telangana.gov.in/Rythu_Vedika/Home.aspx
STEP 4: Click on the “Department Login” tab or directly click https://kisan.telangana.gov.in/Rythu_Vedika/Login.aspx to make Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Portal Login:-
STEP 5: Here officials from the concerned authorities can enter Username and Password and then click at “Login” button to make Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Login.
Objective Of Rythu Vedika Scheme
The main objective of the Rythu Vedika Scheme is to provide a lot of higher returns to the farmers who are struggling to get good returns because of the coronavirus pandemic. The farmers also previously do not have any place to discuss their issues regarding the high returns but now through this scheme, many Rythu Vedika would enable beneficiaries to get their issues regarding their farm activities resolved. Also, Telangana is the only state which is purchasing grains from the farmers directly that will also help them in the long run. Through the scheme, the farmers will be able to collectively raise their voice on certain issues which are really bad for their career and for their farms.
Details Of Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
|Name||Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Telangana state government|
|Objective||Providing high returns to farmers for their farm produce|
|Beneficiaries||All farmers of the state|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- An applicant must be a farmer by profession
- The applicant must have a working bank account number
- The applicant must have a working mobile number
Salient Features of Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021
The important features and highlights of the Rythu Vedikas to be setup in the Rythu Vedika Scheme 2021 are as follows:-
- Rythu Vedika Scheme will help in mobilizing the farmers to organize themselves into groups.
- Rythu Vedika Initiative would help farmers in attaining their ultimate objective of getting remunerative prices, better marketing facilities, higher productivity and ultimately making agriculture profitable.
- The Rythu Vedika platform will help farmers meet frequently to discuss their problems.
- It would materialise the plans of farmers and ensure proper selling of their produce.
- Rythu Vedikas will also help farmers to organize themselves into a group for protecting their rights.
Benefits of Telangana Rythu Vedika Initiative
The Rythu Vedika Scheme is going to facilitate the government to know the ground level problems and difficulties faced by the farmers. Telangana Rythu Vedika initiative will help in formulating new strategies and upgrade the existing system to make agriculture sustainable.
- The scheme will help the farmers to raise their voice collectively on a certain issue
- The farmers will be able to organise themselves into popular groups
- A Beneficiary will able to get high prices and also better marketing facilities
- The farmers will be able to get higher productivity and thus their career will highly profitable
- The platform will help the farmers to discuss their problems with each other
- A platform will also help in proper selling of the product by the farmers
- The scheme will also help the farmers in protecting their rights and perform their duties without any interruption
Implementation of Rythu Vedika Initiative for Farmers
- The state government of Telangana plans to construct as many as 2,601 Rythu Vedikas in the state.
- Out of these, the work of around 1,580 Rythu Vedika was completed till 30 October 2020.
- The Telangana government has earmarked Rs. 572.22 crores towards the total construction cost at Rs. 22 lakh per Rythu Vedika.
- Out of the total cost, around Rs. 12 lakh will be met by the agriculture department
- The remaining Rs. 10 lakh will be met from MNREGS funds.
- Each Rythu Vedika has two rooms and two toilets with a plinth area of 2,046 square feet.
- They will be provided with electricity and tap water connections.
- There will be 2,462 rural Rythu Vedikas and 139 urban Rythu Vedikas.
- For 27 buildings, donors have come forward to bear the entire expenditure.
- For 139 buildings, the donors have given land.
Source / Reference Link: https://kisan.telangana.gov.in/