Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2020 | BPL Ration Card List Uttarakhand | Uttarakhand NFSA Ration Card List 2019-2020 | UK NFSA Ration Card List | Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2019-20 | Uttarakhand Rashan Card List 020 | fcs.uk.nic.in ration card list
Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttarakhand has released the district wise UK NFSA Ration Card List 2019-2020 online at fcs.uk.gov.in (उत्तराखंड राशन कार्ड सूची ऑनलाइन). All the citizens who had previously made fresh registrations for ration card can now check their name online in Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2020 or by downloading the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries. Uttarakhand BPL / NFSA Ration Card List 2019-2020 is now available online.
Uttarakhand govt. has made this UK ration card new list 2019-2020 public in order to make the process of finding name of beneficiaries in BPL Ration Card List easier. People can also find their name online in the Uttarakhand NFSA Ration Card List 2019-20. People can now even find their name in the ration cards for below poverty line (BPL) / Antyodaya beneficiaries.
NFSA / BPL Ration Card in Uttarakhand is an essential document for the APL / BPL people to take benefits of most govt. schemes. It is important to note that ration card holders only can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby. Moreover, ration card holders can only take benefits of National Food Security Scheme-NFSA (AAY + PHH), State Food Scheme (SFY) or Mid day Meal Scheme.
Uttarakhand (UK) NFSA Ration Card List 2020 Download – Find Name at fcs.uk.gov.in
All the candidates who had previously applied for the new ration card now check their name in UK New ration card list 2019-2020 for NFSA beneficiaries as per the procedure below:-
- Firstly visit the official website of Department of food, civil supplies & consumer affairs at fcs.uk.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Ration Card Details” link on the left side of the page. In the new window, enter the ‘captcha’ and click at ‘Verify’ button to open the page as shown below:-
- Here candidates can select the name of district, DFSO, scheme, date and report name and click at the “View Report” button to open the page for UK NFSA Ration Card List 2019-2020 as shown below:-
- Here click the link under ‘DFSO’ section to open the Uttarakhand NFSA Ration Card List 2020 page as shown below:-
- Click at the link under ‘TFSO’ section to open the fcs.uk.gov.in (previously fcs.uk.nic.in) ration card list 2018-19 page as shown below:-
- Now click at the ‘link on numbers’ in front of the name of the TFSO to open the Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2019 2020 as shown below:-
- Here candidates can check their Ration Card No., Status, Area Type, Family Head, Member S.No, Member Name (in Eng), Member (in Local Language), Head of family name (HoFN), Member ID, Member’s Age, UID No., Mobile No., Relation with HoF, Mother Name, Father Name, Gender etc
An Overview of Uttarakhand Ration Card
Here is an overview of Uttarakhand Ration Card which is mentioned in the table below:-
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Uttarakhand|
|Types of Ration Cards||APL Ration Cards (Yellow), BPL Ration Cards (White), Annapurna Yojana Ration Cards (Green), Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Cards (Pink), State Food Security Scheme|
|Mode of Checking List||Online|
|Official Portal||http://fcs.uk.gov.in/ (earlier fcs.uk.nic.in)|
4 Types of Ration Card Issued in Uttarakhand
There are 4 different types of ration cards which are issued to citizens on the basis of their financial conditions as well as income level. The different types of ration cards issued to citizens of Uttarakhand are as follows:-
- APL Ration Card (Yellow Card) – Above Poverty Line families whose annual income is above Rs.15,000.
- State Food Security Scheme / BPL Ration Card (White Card) – BPL RC are issued to Below Poverty Line families.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna Ration Card (Pink Cards) – AYY ration cards are issued to those households having annual income below Rs. 15,000.
- Annapurna Yojana (Green Card) – Senior citizens of above 60 years of age or person above 65 years and not receiving any pension facilities.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Ration Card
All the applicants must meet the basic eligibility criteria to get a new ration card in Uttarakhand:-
a) Applicants who are permanent resident of Uttarakhand can apply.
b) Households not already having ration card in the state are eligible.
c) Newly married couples can apply for new ration card.
d) Citizens having temporary ration cards or whose date has been expired are eligible.
It is important to note that the issue of new ration card in Uttarakhand would be based on the household income as well as economic conditions of the family.
How to Apply Online for Ration Card in Uttarakhand
The citizens of Uttarakhand whose name is not present in the Ration Card List can apply online for new ration card at the official website fcs.uk.gov.in. Here is the direct link to check complete process to fill online application / registration form for name inclusion in Uttarakhand RC Holder list:-
Ration Card Card Online Form Uttarakhand
There is no application form filling fee and there is no requirement to pay any fees while applying online for new ration card in Uttarakhand. However, applicants can collect their ration cards from the concerned authorities on making a payment of Rs. 5 per copy.
Timelines for Issuing Ration Card in Uttarakhand
All the applicants can submit the complete Uttarakhand Ration Card online application form and new ration cards would be issued within 15 days of submission of application.
Linking of Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
People can now link their Unique Identification Number or Aadhaar Card with their ration card. This can be done online by visiting the official portal.
List of Documents Required for New Ration Card in Uttarakhand
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for new ration card in Uttarakhand:-
- Residential / Address proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
In case of non-possession of above mentioned documents, applications for new ration cards are liable to get rejected.
Helpline Number (Toll Free) for Uttarakhand Ration Card
People can now contact the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department for any ration card related issue. The helpline number for Uttarakhand Ration Card as well as toll free contact no. can be checked through the link http://fcs.uk.gov.in/contactus. For more details, visit the official website at fcs.uk.gov.in