Loan Waiver Portal Rajasthan List | Loan Waiver Portal Rajasthan 2019 | Loan Waiver Portal Government of Rajasthan | Rajasthan Loan Waiver List | Rajasthan Loan Waiver Portal
The state government of Rajasthan has released the list of beneficiaries for Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme. Rajasthan Farm Loan Waiver Scheme List of Beneficiaries is available online at the official farmers loan waiver portal at lwa.rajasthan.gov.in. All the farmers can find name in bank wise Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana beneficiary list (district wise) and can even track application status online.
Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme Beneficiary List is not the final list of farmers but is 1st list of farmers who have taken loans from district central co-operative banks (DCCB). In case the name of the farmers does not appears in this 1st draft of Farm Loan Waiver Scheme list of beneficiaries, then there is no need to worry. The name of remaining eligible farmers will surely get included in the Rajasthan Debt Waiver Scheme 2nd List of beneficiary farmers.
All the farmers who have taken loans from other banks in Rajasthan would get included in the subsequent list of Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana list of beneficiaries. For this time, farmers can check name in the 1st list of Karz Mafi Scheme in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme List (District Wise)
Below is the complete procedure to check name online in the Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme list of beneficiaries:-
- Firstly visit the official Rajasthan farmers loan waiver portal at lwa.rajasthan.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Search” option in the header.
- Direct link – Loan Waiver Portal Rajasthan List
- Afterwards, Farm Loan Waiver Scheme beneficiary List of farmers will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter the “Bank Name” (District Wise), “Branch Name“, “PACS Name” and then click at the “Submit” button to open the Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme list of beneficiaries as shown below:-
- In this there are 6 columns which includes s.no, application ID, applicant name, father’s name, waiver amount, current status. People can find their name online in the debt waiver scheme beneficiary list.
- Moreover, candidates can even directly enter their name in the “Please Search here…” box to find their name in the debt loan waiver scheme list of beneficiaries.
- Furthermore, farmers can make debt waiver scheme login at the official SSO ID portal at sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Check complete process to make SSO ID registration & login to make debt waiver scheme login
Till date, the state govt. has issued certificates to 3,14,770 farmers while 21,02,589 certificates have already been distributed under debt waiver scheme. The total farm loan waiver amount is 5,982.86 crores, the rollover amount is 210.88 crore and new loan amount is 550.08 crore for Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver scheme 2019.
Rajasthan Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Application Status
All the applicant farmers can check their Rajasthan loan waiver scheme application status through the link:-
- Afterwards, Rajasthan Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme Application Status page will appear as shown below:-
Here farmers can enter Aadhaar ID / Bhamashah Family ID / Application ID and hit at the “Submit” button to view the application status for farmers loan waiver scheme 2019 in Rajasthan.
Debt Waiver Scheme 2019 Feedback Form for Farmers
All the applicant farmers can send feedback for Rajasthan Debt Waiver Scheme through the link given below:-
- Rajasthan Debt Waiver Scheme Feedback
- Afterwards, the Rajasthan Loan Waiver Portal Feedback Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter their subject, organization, name, e-mail ID, contact number and then type message to share their feedback at LWA Rajasthan Loan Waiver Portal.
For any assistance, farmers can send an e-mail at [email protected] or can visit the official LWA Rajasthan portal at http://lwa.rajasthan.gov.in/
Rajasthan Farm Loan Waiver Scheme – Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana for Farmers
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlaut announces Farm Loan Waiver Scheme for farmers on 19 December 2018, 2 days after taking oath as CM. Under this Kisan Karz Mafi Yojna, govt. would waive off all the short term agricultural (crop) loans taken from cooperative banks. Moreover, the state govt. also waived off loans upto Rs. 2 lakh taken from other banks, as on 30 November 2018, under Karj Mafi Yojana.
After the announcement of much awaited Farm Loan Waiver Scheme in Rajasthan, the first reaction comes from Mr. Rahul Gandhi who said “It’s done”. Rajasthan Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana is expected to add an additional burden of Rs. 18000 crore on the state exchequer.
This Karz Mafi Scheme in Rajasthan would resolve the agarian crisis and farmers distress in the state.
Rajasthan Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Announcement by Ashok Gehlot Govt
In the run up to the assembly elections, congress party has promised to waive off the farm loans of farmers within 10 days of coming to power. Now all the 3 states i.e Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattigarh have announced Kisan Karz Mafi Yojna. In Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme, govt. has write off all the short term crop loans taken by the farmers from cooperative banks.
In addition to this, for the loans taken by the farmers from nationalized banks and other banks, the waiver would be for loans upto Rs. 2 lakh as on 30 November 2018. Kisan Karj Mafi Scheme will add an additional burden on the state exchequer but will provide a massive benefit to farmers who are in trouble and defaulted in loan payment.
CM said that “it is for the 1st time in the state that the farmers have committed suicide, situation is grave. So, the waiver would be for short term crop loans”. Rajasthan Kisan Karz Mafi Yojna is expected to benefit around 23.5 lakh farmers in the state who had taken farm loans from cooperative banks.
As per the official reports, cooperative banks lend farm loans of maximum of upto Rs. 1.5 lakh. Giving reaction on it, Rahul Gandi tweeted, “We did it”. Previously, MP Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme and Chhattisgarh Farm Loan Waiver Scheme has been announced by the newly formed CM’s in their respective states.
Rajasthan Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana Announcement by CM Vasundhara Raje
Rajasthan government has announced the much awaited Farm Loan Waiver Scheme / Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana for farmers. Subsequently, CM made announcement about farm loan waiver in the Rajasthan Budget 2018-19. Under this Karj Mafi Yojana, govt. is going to waive off the entire overdue / interest on loans till 30 September 2017. Moreover, govt. will waive off debt / outstanding loan of up to Rs. 50,000 of each farmer taken from cooperative banks.
CM Vasundhra Raje “Overdue Alpkalin Fasali Rin Mafi Yojana” will provide great relief to the farmers. Henceforth, the effective implementation of this scheme will cost Rs. 8,000 to the state exchequer.
The state govt. is also going to setup State Farmers Debt Relief Commission in order to hear the pleadings of poor farmers. Accordingly on the basis of their merit, farmers can avail additional benefits on loans under Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana / Farmers Debt Waiver Scheme.
Highlights of Rajasthan Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana by Vasundhara Raje Govt.
The important features and highlights of this Kisan Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana are as follows:-
- Small and marginal farmers are the most vulnerable sections of the society. So, the state govt. has decided to start farm loan waiver scheme / overdue fasal rin mafi yojana Rajasthan.
- Accordingly, the entire overdue loan amount of all farmers till 30 September 2017 will get waived off. Rajasthan Kisan Karj Mafi Scheme will bring the farmers in the outstanding loan category.
- In addition to this, govt. will provide one time loan waiver of up to Rs. 50,000 of this outstanding loan taken from various cooperative banks.
- Rajasthan state govt has allotted a budget of Rs. 8000 crore for the successful implementation of Rajasthan Kisan Rin Mafi Yojana.
- In 2018-19, govt. will provide Rs. 384 crore as subsidy for distribution of short term interest free Loans / Fasal Rin. In addition to this, govt. will also provide subsidy of Rs. 160 crore as damage fulfillment interest.
Moreover, state govt. has also decided to constitute Rajasthan State Farmers Debt Relief Commission (राजस्थान राज्य कृषक ऋण राहत आयोग) in Rajasthan Budget 2018-19. This commission will work as a permanent institution. Farmers can present their side in front of this aayog and on the basis of their merit, farmers can avail more relief on their loan amount.