OFSS Bihar Inter Admission Online Application Form 2023 at ofssbihar.in. Students can now apply online for admissions in Intermediate (11th / 12th) Colleges and Schools, download common prospectus and check complete details here. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Patna invites online applications for 11th (+1) or 12th (+2) Colleges & School Admissions through OFSS Bihar website at www.ofssbihar.in. There is now a single Common Application Form (CAF) for admission in inter colleges and schools which is available at a new Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS).
OFSS enables the students who have passed their Matric (10th) through BSEB or CBSE or any other board to take admission in class 11th / 12th in reputed colleges and schools for session 2023-25. Candidates can fill Bihar Intermediate Colleges & Schools Admission 2023 Online Application Form at ofssbihar.in
Now candidates can even fill Common Application Form through Sahaj Vasudha Kendras and District Registration cum Counselling Centers (DRCC). Candidates can now apply online for admission in Inter Colleges & Schools for 11th, 12th standard through bseb new official website or Vasudha Kendras or DRCC.
OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2023-25 Online Application Form
All the students who have passed their Matric (class 10th) from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Central Board for Secondary education(CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State board are eligible to apply online for OFSS Bihar Intermediate Colleges / Schools Admission 2023-25. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Bihar Board (BSEB) Inter Colleges and Schools Admission 2023:-
- Firstly visit the official website of Online Facilitation System for Students at https://www.ofssbihar.in/home/index
- Next click at the “Common Application Form for Admission in Intermediate Colleges & Schools” above ‘Click Here to Apply for Admission in Intermediate Colleges & Schools / इंटरमीडिएट कॉलेज एवं स्कूल में नामांकन के लिए फॉर्म भरने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें’ section or directly click https://www.ofssbihar.in/home/caf-term-condition
- In the next window, Read all the necessary Instructions carefully (आवेदन फॉर्म भरने हेतु मुख्य निर्देश), tick the declaration and then click at the “Click Here to Fill Your Application Form” tab at the bottom.
- The Common Application Form for Admission to Intermediate Colleges & Schools 2023-25 in Bihar will appear as follows:-
- Here fill all the Personal details, Matric (10th) Examination details, Address, Reservation & Weightage details along with choosing Colleges of their preference and uploading recent photograph. Finally, click at the “Please click here to deposit the application fees of Rs. 350“
Students who will apply under Sports Quota, Donor Quota, Ward Quota or Fine Arts Quota have to apply in the respective colleges in ONLINE mode in the College Only. जो भी आवेदक खेल कूद कोटा, दाता कोटा, वार्ड कोटा एवं ललित कला कोटा के माध्यम से आवेदन देना चाहते हैं, वैसे आवेदकों को सम्बंधित कॉलेजों में ऑनलाइन तरीके से आवेदन देना होगा | Students can make Login at Student Login or directly through the link – https://www.ofssbihar.in/Higher-Education/student-login.aspx
Recently, BSEB Board has also launched https://portal.ofssbihar.in/ to conduct an exam online for all Matric (Class 10th) pass candidates to get admissions in 10+2 colleges & schools. Now each 10th pass student can apply online for any preferred university college from their home rather than making unnecessary visits to the college or school itself.
BSEB Intermediate (11th, 12th) Admission Form for Sahaj Vasudha Kendra & DRCC
All the candidates can also apply online through the Vasudha Kendras or through District Registration cum Counselling Centers (DRCC). For this all the students have to download the application forms number Form 5, Form 6, Form 7 and Form 8. Description of these forms is given below:-
- Sahaj Form 5 for BSEB Students – Applying for OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admissions through Vasudha Kendra and candidate is 10th pass from BSEB – https://drive.google.com/file/d/15nL7l_8scVQaUCCJJ91DNSve35Dx2DL3/view
- Sahaj Form 6 for Non BSEB Students – Applying for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission through Vasudha Kendra and candidate is 10th (Matric) pass from CBSE / ICSE or Other State Board – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zll6_M1-YaovwmWZoDMVkbANU5rQwFjc/view
- DRCC Form 7 for BSEB Students – Applying through District Registration Cum Counselling Center (DRCC) and candidate is 10th pass (Matric Passout) from BSEB – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AHvvBJrS0ZR6tk0bTKSn0SjaXxD4LDCy/view
- DRCC Form 8 for Non BSEB Students – Applying through District Registration Cum Counselling Center (DRCC) and candidate is Matric pass (10th) from CBSE / ICSE or Other State Board – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JhJ1a1Bj5VasXxN3xWfKfFhVBvMJxuS_/view
Candidates can check the complete list of Sahaj Vasudha Kendras through the link – https://www.ofssbihar.in/home/sahaj-vasudha-kendra
- Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Sinha Library Road , Patna (PIN-800017), Phone No.- 0612-2226926/0612-2227588
- Help Line Numbers for Schools/Colleges – 0612-2230051, 0612-2232239, 0612-2232227
- Help Line Number for Students – 0612-2230009
- Helpline Time – 10.00 A.M – 5.00 P.M on all working Days
To download Common Prospectus in Hindi for Admission in Intermediate Colleges & Schools, directly click the link – https://www.ofssbihar.in/home/common-prospectus or visit official website.