Madhya Pradesh government has announced to start MP Kisan Anudan Yojana 2022 for farmers. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide huge subsidies on agricultural machinery to the farmers. Each beneficiary can avail subsidy upto 50% on agriculture equipments. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Kisaan Anudaan Yojna.
MP Kisan Anudan Yojana 2022
The MP govt. is taking up various welfare initiatives for farmers across the state to ensure that they have less trouble and more income. Accordingly, Madhya Pradesh government has made a big decision to benefit farmers of the state by announcing MP Kisan Anudan Yojana 2022. In this scheme, govt. will provide upto 50% subsidy on purchase of agricultural equipments.
Under Kisan Anudan Yojana, new agricultural equipment is made available to the farmers. Along with this, it also gives grants to farmers to buy good agricultural equipment for farming. Today many farmers are getting benefited under this scheme and getting subsidies from the government which is helping them to increase production in difficult times after COVID-19 pandemic.
Objectives of Kisan Anudan Yojana
- Nowadays, new ways of doing agriculture are coming and new tools are also available. However, it is difficult for the farmers to buy all these new tools. That’s why the Madhya Pradesh government has started this scheme.
- The main objective of MP Kisan Anudan Yojana is to provide funds to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh so that they can buy good equipment for farming and become self-sufficient by producing good crops.
- This MP Kisan Anudan Yojana gives chance to increase the income of farmers
- Apart from this, farmers of Madhya Pradesh can do farming with new technology and methods by getting subsidies under this scheme
Benefits of MP Kisan Anudan Yojana
- Under the MP Kisan Anudan Yojana, a subsidy of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 60,000 is provided by the government to the applicant farmers to buy new technical equipment for farming.
- The benefit of this Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme is available to all the farmers of the state.
- Through Kisan Anudan Yojana, the Madhya Pradesh government provides a subsidy of 30% to 50% to the farmers. In which more benefits are given to women farmers.
- Under this scheme, grant money is provided to the applicants based on agricultural machinery.
MP Kisan Anudan Yojana Application Process
All those beneficiaries who want to apply under this MP Kisan Anudan Yojana 2022 can follow some simple steps as mentioned below:-
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website https://dbt.mpdage.org/eng_index.aspx.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you can click at “Apply for Agricultural Machinery Directorate of Agricultural Engineering” option.
- Upon clicking this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the application form, you have to select the option “biometric” or “without biometric” depending on your choice in this form.
- Then all the asked information like district, block, village, farmer class, agricultural machinery, scheme, etc. will have to be selected and then fill in your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the button on the capture finger.
- After successful registration, you will see the system-generated application number, save it for future use