|MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2024 Application Form PDF
|January 19, 2024
|No. of Pages
|Government Schemes, Forms, Policies & Guidelines PDF
|Source(s) / Credits
The process of downloading Ladli Behna Yojana Application Form 2023 PDF is very easy. MP Ladli Behna Yojana PDF Form downloading link is given in this article, you can use it to save/download application form and can even take a printout of it.
It is necessary to make pre application preparations before applying for MP Ladli Behna Yojana. You must carry the required documents before going to the officials in the nearest camp to make Ladli Behna Yojana 2023-2024 registration.
About Ladli Behna Yojana 2024
In Mukhyamantri Ladli Behna Yojana, the state govt. of Madhya Pradesh will provide Rs. 1000 per month to women. This will be an important step towards women’s health and nutrition and economic self-reliance. The implementation of the scheme will not only reflect improvement in the health and nutritional status of women and their dependent children, but women will also be more financially free than before to spend as per their preferences. With the financial assistance received, women will not only develop self-employment/livelihood resources by using locally available resources but will also be able to play an effective role in decision making at the family level.
- To maintain the self-reliance of women and continuous improvement in the health and nutritional status of their dependent children.
- Making women more financially independent
- To encourage effective role of women in decision making at family level.
The official website for MP Ladli Behna Yojana is https://cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in/
Documents Required with Ladli Behna Yojana Application Form
- Overall Family/Member I.D. – Family ID or Member ID issued by Samagra Portal
- Aadhar card – Photo ID issued by UIDAI
- Mobile number – Mobile number entered in Samagra portal
Also Read: What is MP Ladli Behna Yojana
Pre Application Preparations
- Aadhaar composite e-KYC – Matching of Aadhaar data on Samagra portal through OTP or biometric. In case of absence of e-KYC, the application will not be received.
- Personal bank account – It is mandatory for a woman to have her own bank account. Joint account will not be valid.
- Bank account Aadhar link and DBT activated – Aadhaar link and DBT should be activated in the woman’s own bank account.
Ladli Behna Yojana applicant must be a local resident of Madhya Pradesh. Married women applicants will also include widows, divorced and abandoned women. The applicant women must have completed 23 years of age as on 1st January in the calendar year of application and must be less than 60 years of age.