|PDF Name||IHHL CSC Connect User Manual PDF|
|Last Updated||October 4, 2023|
|No. of Pages||11|
|PDF Size||0.55 MB|
|Topic / Tag||User Manual|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
IHHL CSC Connect User Manual available to download in PDF format at www.swachhbharaturban.gov.in/ihhl/. IHHL login is required to apply for toilet construction / conversion in Sochalay Yojana. Applicant CSC will perform registration of candidates under Shauchalaya Yojana on their behalf.
IHHL User Manual for CSC
- Check Browser Compliance & pre-requisites to fill IHHL application.
- CSC operator must perform authentication of Login Credentials.
- Then Application Entry in geographical particulars is to be made.
- Next, CSC operator will Fillup Toilet Owner’s Particulars.
- Then Payment Processing is necessary to make Shauchalay Yojana registration.
- On completion, application is submitted.
Pre-Requisites for filling IHHL Application
- Scanned copy of Applicant’s Photograph in .jpg extension and file length
- Bank Account Details is mandatory.
- Scanned copy of First Page of Bank Passbook (showing Account Details) in .jpg extension & file length
- The Entries are to be done in English.
Important Points to Remember
No money is to be taken from Citizens for the application entry by the CSC Operator. Money for IHHL application entry is being paid by Ministry of Urban Development.
As the CSC Operator is being paid for the printing also, no amount should be charged from applicant and one printout has to be mandatorily given to the applicant.