Common Services Centers (CSCs) are a strategic cornerstone of the Digital India programme of central government to deliver various services to both rural and urban areas in India. Common Service Centers Scheme is a part of Digital India initiative of Narendra Modi Government to enable Government to Citizen (G2C) and Business to Citizen (B2C) services.
Common Service Centres in Digital India Programme
The common service centers enables the three vision area of the Digital India Programme as following
- Digital infrastructure as a core utility to every citizen.
- Governance on demand.
- Digital empowerment for citizens.
Several e-Services are available at common service centers across the country. See List of All Services provided by CSC in India. Below is the procedure to find a common service center in your city.
CSC Locator – List of Common Service Centers in Your City
The complete list of Common Service Centers in your city can be found through Common Service Centers locator using the below steps.
STEP 1: Visit Apna CSC locator at.
STEP 2: Select your state, district, block name and village (VLE Address) to search for the common service centers near you.
STEP 3: After clicking on the search button, you will see the complete list of CSC’s in your selected state -> district -> city etc. similar to below image.
After selection of state, district and sub-district, hitting the search button will show the complete list of common service centers in searched location and the list includes CSC ID< Name of CSC and the complete address.
List of G2C / B2C Services at Common Service Centers
Following is the list of services available through Common Service Centers which could be find through CSC locator:-
G2C Services (Government to Citizen)
- Insurance services
- Premium collection services of LIC, SBI, ICICI Prudential, AVIVA DHFL and other insurance companies
- e-Nagrik & e-District services
- E-courts and results services
- State electricity and water bill collection services
- IHHL Project of MoUD (Swachh Bharat)
- Digitize India
- Services of Dept of Post (NEW)
- PFRDA (Pension services)
- NIOS registration Apollo telemedicine,
- NIELIT services
- Aadhaar printing & enrollment PAN card Electoral services
B2C Services (Business to citizen)
- Online Cricket Course
- E-commerce sales (book, electronics, household items, etc)
- IRCTC, Air and Bus ticket services
- Agriculture Services
- Mobile and DTH recharge
- CSC bazaar
- English Speaking Course
- E Learning
The services can be availed through digitalseva.csc.gov.in. The complete information about Common Service Centers can be found in the implementation guidelines at this link or just visit the official website at csc.gov.in